The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Missa - TF (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

TF-Viewer 07-18-2013 09:41 PM

Re: Missa - Panther

I thought it was amazingly sexy. The sweating and extra nipples were done so well. A lot of references to the classic TF scene, I loved it. Just wish it could have continued a while longer.

make_her_grow 07-19-2013 06:43 AM

Hey Missa do you accept cash payments for commissions?

missa 07-19-2013 08:11 AM

TF- Amazingly sexy is such a nice compliment. Thank you! I really appreciate compliments. No matter how many times I go nude in front of a camera, it never gets easier. Someday I hope to be 100% comfortable, and hopefully soon! I received a request to do the nipples a bit differently (more texture) involving props, I might invest in that soon. I like nipples how they are, but it's good to have variety, eh?

Maker Her Grow-- Please email for custom details. Unfortunately, I can't accept cash though. I am asking guys to wait a few days before paying me for a new custom, until I get caught up with my work. I have a shrinking video coming up, a nose transformation, and two submissive* sort of videos (*those won't be this board's cup of tea).

mysteryman29 07-19-2013 08:45 AM

Congrats on having the top 5 TF clips on C4S Missa! There is definitely a fanbase for your work!

Awesome job! Can't wait to see more!

make_her_grow 07-19-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 704176)
Maker Her Grow-- Please email for custom details. Unfortunately, I can't accept cash though. I am asking guys to wait a few days before paying me for a new custom, until I get caught up with my work. I have a shrinking video coming up, a nose transformation, and two submissive* sort of videos (*those won't be this board's cup of tea).

Aw man I'm sorry about the cash payment. I had some trouble with paypal a few years back when someone hacked in and tried taking money from my bank account I didn't have. Luckily the bank caught on real quick and we were able to resolve the matter, but I haven't been able to trust online accounts like Paypal since.

I am glad however that you already are working on a nose clip, care to divulge more? Unless it's a clown thing (which I don't like) then I'll have no problems buying it. :cool:

missa 07-19-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by make_her_grow (Post 704182)
Aw man I'm sorry about the cash payment. I had some trouble with paypal a few years back when someone hacked in and tried taking money from my bank account I didn't have. Luckily the bank caught on real quick and we were able to resolve the matter, but I haven't been able to trust online accounts like Paypal since.

I am glad however that you already are working on a nose clip, care to divulge more? Unless it's a clown thing (which I don't like) then I'll have no problems buying it. :cool:

You can email me if you want to know about my payment method. I don't post it on the boards because I might change it in the future, depending. I don't use paypal.

The nose TF is Pinocchio. :)

OhZone 07-19-2013 10:42 AM

Yummy! OHYEAH!

onallfours 07-19-2013 12:01 PM

Missa pls. My wallet cannot take much more.

Cursebearer 07-19-2013 02:59 PM

This is definitely more up my alley and was therefore an instant buy. I tend to prefer more bestial transformations where the woman isn't enjoying what she's going through. The sweat effects, the heavy breathing and the facial expressions were especially superb; it was easy to see that you studied the source material and put a lot of effort into replicating the feel of it. Gorgeous woman as well, which of course doesn't hurt. I would kill to see a classic pained werewolf transformation from you, even with a good portion of the TF implied as in this clip.

In that line of thought, how much does a clip like this usually run someone?

Coal 07-19-2013 03:11 PM

No to be a downer but I thought the growling sounded more like you were choking on something. The multi nips were very well done though and the spine was a nice touch.

benoit2k2 07-19-2013 03:29 PM

AMAZING WORK! Don't stop making these!

missa 07-19-2013 07:38 PM

Yay Curse! I like pained transformations too, but also I like a mixture of pained and pleasure. I think that actually might be my favorite. Scared, pained, pleasure, and then finally-- welcoming the change, as if the beast/spirit has finally pushed down my human-like emotion. BUT I am trying to satisfy everyone who sends me a custom script, and do whatever they like, and in turn, satisfy everyone's different cup of tea.

I am taking a bit of a break on accepting customs. I "hate" to ask you to wait a few days, but it's best so I can continue on being prompt with the guys who have already paid. Transformation, Giantess, and the entire fantasy world is my favorite, and I hope to do this full time if possible. :-)

Coal, I will teach you what choking sounds like! (hahah.. just kidding!) Maybe tweaked my voice a bit much for you, anyway, you know I love your posts! I am glad that you like the nips and spine. Can you imagine if I could have had the capabilities to make my skin tear? That would have been really cool... someday...