The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New Tg Animation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39742)

Nightstar76 01-21-2016 08:48 PM

Re: New Tg Animation

Well, I really want to buy this video. I keep thinking there's an obvious solution, but if you've not thought of one there probably isn't.

Korvax 01-25-2016 11:13 AM

Im not an expert about those things but cant you reupload it again to e-junkie? never really understood what happened with that site.

lowes96 01-25-2016 03:25 PM

Missed the boat people let it go for what I understand it was a hellish situation to deal with on the commissioner's part that ship has sailed wave goodbye

Immortal1982 01-25-2016 03:35 PM

Lowes quit talking like you know what's going on, all you are doing is spreading rumor and disinformation.

lowes96 01-25-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal1982 (Post 765375)
Lowes quit talking like you know what's going on, all you are doing is spreading rumor and disinformation.

Relax buddy quite frankly I would be annoyed if people kept asking for the same thing over and over just let it be. Let the FFM figure what to do maybe the clip will be back maybe it will not. I had my own rant to FFM on devianart explaining in detail the situation and its effects on both sides. Just let it go if your so annoyed by me ( maybe you didn't see the clip idk)

trc071880 01-25-2016 07:09 PM

the clip will reappear. I cant comment on more then that right now

Brianxavier 01-25-2016 08:20 PM

Hehe, mum is the word... :D

*puts on some relaxing smooth music*

--Xavier :D

muffin_wins 01-26-2016 03:51 AM

There is both vampyou and sapphirefox have sites were you can't copy pay stuff. Sapphirefox has both pay and free stuff in video form I would ask them they may help but if you only have a couple things a membership thing like they have won't really work. Sapphire does updates daily with a panel of comics and at least two videos a month and vampyou updates at least once a month with a couple comics one charges almost 10 dollars and the other 5 dollars but your prices are up to you. But if you want customers you have to give value that is if you want to keep customers. A site like vampyou charges too high for what they give you and sapphirefox gives great value so people are willing to stay with them vampyou customers will usually pay membership once or twice a year to catch up then cancel membership. sapphirefox customers have no problem paying membership fees monthly become of the value and the updates . Find out from them. I hope my advice helps.

danielsangeo 02-05-2016 06:10 PM

I am very excited to announce that a solution has been found! The video will be available again sometime this month. I thank everyone for their patience and hope everyone who hasn't seen it yet gets to see it very soon.

Stay tuned, folks!

Cactus Jack 02-05-2016 06:38 PM

Excellent, I might be able to purchase it. Got car insurance due, when that clears we'll see.

Brianxavier 02-08-2016 05:20 PM

Yippy a week long hospital stay was worth it... i guess...? Glad FMM and Daniel found a solution. No more bad apples please...

--Xavier :D