The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New Store: Red Parrots Productions (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36435)

Red Parrot 11-28-2014 08:33 PM

Re: New Store: Red Parrots Productions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otacon29 (Post 741162)
2 cents..... i would like to see shrinking masterbation.

Signs point to you being a happy camper in 2015 :D

qzar9999 11-28-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Parrot (Post 741163)
Signs point to you being a happy camper in 2015 :D

You know, it's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching this. You get your shrinking, and then your female masturbation, and I'm sitting here going, "Damn, wish they'd happened simultaneously." So I guess I'll be pitching a happy tent next year too. XD

When should we be looking for Witch's Purse 2?

Aussie_Lurker 11-29-2014 08:00 AM

The part where she is in Lori's purse is absolutely *brilliant*....the effects for that part are especially outstanding. Can't wait for part 2, the teaser has me salivating :-).

theangelofdeath1986 11-30-2014 10:29 AM

Has anyone had problems with this?? I have downloaded a few times now but it keeps missing off the last 5 mins

scidram 11-30-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie_Lurker (Post 741179)
The part where she is in Lori's purse is absolutely *brilliant*....the effects for that part are especially outstanding. Can't wait for part 2, the teaser has me salivating :-).

I have to agree. A SW in a purse is one of my favorite images, and I don't even know why. That part was nicely done.

Shrinking sequence strong too, and though Lori doesn't get tiny, she plays the witch part wonderfully!

Red Parrot 11-30-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 (Post 741211)
Has anyone had problems with this?? I have downloaded a few times now but it keeps missing off the last 5 mins

Please PM me with the email address you used when purchasing and approximately the time you bought it. Once I find you in my receipts I'll send you a version directly.

Sorry about that, is there anyone else? I haven't heard from anyone but I always want to know if something doesn't work!

theangelofdeath1986 11-30-2014 11:19 PM

No need to say sorry RP. I loved what i saw of it and cant wait for pt2

thanks for the quick reply :)

yuri123 12-07-2014 02:53 PM

Hi Parrot, just curious if you have ever considered adding a little cat and mouse chase or hide and seek experience into your videos?

With your production value, I know you would not disappoint. Let me know if that is something you would look to incorporate.

Aussie_Lurker 12-07-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuri123 (Post 741551)
Hi Parrot, just curious if you have ever considered adding a little cat and mouse chase or hide and seek experience into your videos?

With your production value, I know you would not disappoint. Let me know if that is something you would look to incorporate.

I confess that I'd love to see that in an almost *literal* sense. Namely something akin to a recreation of the scenes from the Incredible Shrinking Man, with the hapless shrunken woman having to flee a cat, or being mistaken for a toy.....stuff like that which, though being "non-sexual", is still a massive turn on for me ;-).

Red Parrot 12-07-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuri123 (Post 741551)

The closest I've ever come to a cat-and-mouse setup is the end of "Office Politics" but, yes, I agree that it's not exactly what you're asking for.

I may have to revisit that idea in the future and really focus on it. I've shot a small 'unaware' scene for a future video and that went so well I was thinking of expanding the idea and doing a full 'unaware' video sometime down the line. Adding on a suspenseful cat-and-mouse scenario to a video like that might be a great fit. Thanks for the feedback!

And as for using actual cats, Aussie...my cats are some seriously lazy bastards. I'm uncertain I could get anything threatening-looking out of them! :D

Aussie_Lurker 12-07-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Parrot (Post 741567)
The closest I've ever come to a cat-and-mouse setup is the end of "Office Politics" but, yes, I agree that it's not exactly what you're asking for.

I may have to revisit that idea in the future and really focus on it. I've shot a small 'unaware' scene for a future video and that went so well I was thinking of expanding the idea and doing a full 'unaware' video sometime down the line. Adding on a suspenseful cat-and-mouse scenario to a video like that might be a great fit. Thanks for the feedback!

And as for using actual cats, Aussie...my cats are some seriously lazy bastards. I'm uncertain I could get anything threatening-looking out of them! :D

You may need to look for more professional cats, or a professional cat wrangler ;-).

yuri123 12-14-2014 06:52 AM

Hey Parrot,

How is part 2 coming along? Do you think we will see it before xmas?