The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16765)

Nom Anor 08-11-2009 08:34 PM

Re: Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread

Finally downloaded it. A little weaker than the previous transference video, but still good, Gary.

Anyway, as to the double shrinking requests, here's a thought to a possible scenario.

Two models get together for a night of fun. Model A has procured a shrinking serum/alcohol/et. al and wants to give it a go. Model B refuses to try it, so Model A downs it and starts enjoying the sensations, shrinking out of her clothes, etc. As she reaches ground level, however, she shouts up that she spiked Model B's drink. Surprise, Model B begins shrinking. Her reaction by contrast is one of shock, horror, and disbelief at the sensations and shrinking out of her clothes and she joins her friend on the floor.

So, we get two shrinks with two very different reactions; just an idea.

qzar9999 08-11-2009 09:36 PM

Huzzah! All hail! Rally 'round this grand notion!

Shrinkmaster22 08-11-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 356869)
Anyway, as to the double shrinking requests, here's a thought to a possible scenario.

Two models get together for a night of fun. Model A has procured a shrinking serum/alcohol/et. al and wants to give it a go. Model B refuses to try it, so Model A downs it and starts enjoying the sensations, shrinking out of her clothes, etc. As she reaches ground level, however, she shouts up that she spiked Model B's drink. Surprise, Model B begins shrinking. Her reaction by contrast is one of shock, horror, and disbelief at the sensations and shrinking out of her clothes and she joins her friend on the floor.

So, we get two shrinks with two very different reactions; just an idea.

Sweet Scenario Nom, I'd definitley love to see that; who knows, if Model B is unhappy enough, maybe they could have a little naked wrestling among the folds of their clothes and eventually kiss and make up (if they're in to that sort of thing).

Nom Anor 08-12-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 (Post 356944)
Sweet Scenario Nom, I'd definitley love to see that; who knows, if Model B is unhappy enough, maybe they could have a little naked wrestling among the folds of their clothes and eventually kiss and make up (if they're in to that sort of thing).

Heh, giggity....:D

But yeah, them fighting over clothing would be a fun way to conclude the festivities.

Like I said, Gary, just an idea.

LK 08-12-2009 08:16 PM

The scenario is similar to the Shrinking Women movie on my store. n.n;

Shrinkmaster22 08-12-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 357458)

Maybe, but I hate to say that I wasn't fully satisfied with that one, the two women didn't shrink all the way and there wasn't a whole lot of action with thier oversized clothes like in Gary's vids. I would have to say that your vid would be more of a prequel to the scenario being discussed here.

Sorry...

(Hides under desk in fear of being smited by the process God)

qzar9999 08-13-2009 12:49 AM

Valid point. I was kinda thinking the same thing. Though I'd say that the fault is more with Chloe Creations (that *is* who did it right Lore?) than anything Lorekeep did. It's not even that it was actually BAD...just not as good as it could've been. :)

Nom Anor 08-13-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 357458)

That completely slipped my mind Lorekeep; I wasn't trying to plagiarize.

LK 08-14-2009 07:18 AM

There are limitations to a Custom Clips production from a fetish house that specializes in simplistic depictions of fetishes like feet, shoes, and older women. See: Clips4Sale.

Racerx135 09-04-2009 11:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New Shrunken Woman Clip

Shrunken Cheater

Stacy Burke is messing with Samantha Grace's Boyfriend and Samantha decides to Cut Stacy down to size. She zaps Stacy with her shrink ray until Stacy is only a few inches high. This video is short but gets right to the shrinking. This video uses Live Process shots as well as FX shots to really show a great Shrinking woman scene.
4min

SD Version
http://www.sizefetishzone.com/catalo...oducts_id=2896

HD Version
http://www.sizefetishzone.com/catalo...oducts_id=2897

Shrinkmaster22 09-05-2009 08:08 AM

Looks pretty good Gary, but I have to say that it seems like a step back compared to your other vids. Good work as always with the oversized clothes, but it seemed that you stopped that effect halfway through and just had her clothes vanish completley (they weren,t on the floor or in the background during or after the shrink).

As always, keep up the good work, looking foward to your next vid (We all still await the double SW vid).

Racerx135 09-05-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 (Post 372863)
Looks pretty good Gary, but I have to say that it seems like a step back compared to your other vids. Good work as always with the oversized clothes, but it seemed that you stopped that effect halfway through and just had her clothes vanish completley (they weren,t on the floor or in the background during or after the shrink).

As always, keep up the good work, looking foward to your next vid (We all still await the double SW vid).

I Agree with that

We were in a hotel at fetishcon so we had a few limitations but overall I think it went well considering we were out of our element.

This is the last of our Fetishcon Process clips we shot. We will be doing another transference clip with Darenzia and Kimberly Marvel in the studio next..