The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8781)

OHGODBIGBOOBS 02-08-2009 03:48 PM

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

I thought we killed you gabosan *sigh* Take these and be gone *hands you special pictures from the lurkers locker*

omglawlz 02-09-2009 11:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
GaoGaiGar
Mikoto gets possessed.
Too bad she gets cured.

Ilparazzo 02-10-2009 12:14 AM

I have some treats in store for this thread once I get home.

thegeomaster 02-10-2009 12:41 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilparazzo (Post 262911)
I have some treats in store for this thread once I get home.

What.... but.... I dont even.... GAH! I was totally just about to go to sleep too:mad:

Edit: Decided to contribute with a couple pics i was saving for a rainy day instead of ONLY being both excited and frustrated
The first 3 are from the game Princess Knight Coture(these may have been posted already, i'm not sure)
The next 2 are some that i found digging around Kiss in the Dark
The last one was posted on 2chan. I've seen the characters before, but i dont know where they originate from

Ilparazzo 02-10-2009 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegeomaster (Post 262915)
What.... but.... I dont even.... GAH! I was totally just about to go to sleep too:mad:

Edit: Decided to contribute with a couple pics i was saving for a rainy day instead of ONLY being both excited and frustrated
The first 3 are from the game Princess Knight Coture(these may have been posted already, i'm not sure)
The next 2 are some that i found digging around Kiss in the Dark
The last one was posted on 2chan. I've seen the characters before, but i dont know where they originate from

Thanks, looks I missed something good when the 2chan thread decided to 404.
If I recall right, I posted a doujin somewhere in the thread about the girl in the last picture.

I would recommend you just hit the sack because I'll start heading home in like 6 hours.
But if everything goes well I should have something neat for this thread ;)

singory 02-10-2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegeomaster (Post 262915)

that's from the Anime Corrector Yui episode 23
you can catch that part here ( the video in Spanish )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARY6SV_h-ik

Ilparazzo 02-10-2009 12:34 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Now before anyone manages to poke me about it, I admit it! I'm not much of a photographer.
Anyway, this is the treat I was referring to few posts back. I'll be receiving Crooked Navel's latest work (Dark Princess: Side Story) in few weeks too if things go well.

I was overjoyed at finally acquiring the Negami corruption doujin from Crooked Navel so I'll try to scan some of the interesting pages from that.

Withouth further ranting, here is the back cover of the doujin featuring delicious devil Nodoka.
Throwing in the corrupted final product Nodoka from the doujin in the same deal.

The paper quality is what it is and I'm not much of a scanner.

thegeomaster 02-10-2009 08:54 PM

Wow, that's awesome. Where/how did you find those? I haven't had much luck finding a place to buy them, and I'd be really cool to have some of CN's or his circles works >_>.

Ilparazzo 02-11-2009 11:57 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegeomaster (Post 263275)
Wow, that's awesome. Where/how did you find those? I haven't had much luck finding a place to buy them, and I'd be really cool to have some of CN's or his circles works >_>.

Magicians never reveal their secrets ;) is what I'd like to say but in this case.
You can either purchase Crooked Navel's latest from http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...010175899.html or http://shop.melonbooks.co.jp/tsuhan/system/list.php

Both stores are strictly anti-foreigner though so you'll have to look someone to hook you up.

Toranoana is also selling one of Crooked Navel's earlier works
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...010114287.html and Melonbooks still has his previous work Eleme☆Sephia 2nd Night for sale.

EDIT: I wonder if this thread is also one of the most viewed ones in the forum, we crossed 360k views not so long ago.

However his older works are very hard to come by, I've tried looking for both Dark Princess 1 and Dark Princess 2 for the last year now with no luck. I literally fell off my chair and almost spat coffee on my screen this one morning when I woke up and did my routine search on few sites and I saw the Negima doujin from Crooked Navel being sold there.

I was pretty thrilled since I had been looking for it for over an year now.
If I only had second copies of each doujin from him, I wouldn't mind debinding them and scanning them throughly so people in the thread have to bear with my half-assed scans :<

Anyway, I tend to start rambling when corruption is brought up so I'll stop now and throw in some pictures, first few are previews from Dark Princess: Sidestory and remaining two are from the Negami doujin.

Pity about the lack of previews on Dark Princess: Sidestory since the actual transformation starts pretty much on the next page. As for the Negima doujin, nothing like a lewd dress suddenly popping on the character and growing your horns and tail <3

Let's not forget those ears either :P
Is it just me or does the thread go quiet randomly when new material is thrown into it?

EDIT: I'm also wondering if this is one of the most viewed threads in the forum. We crossed 360k views sometime ago too.

palplan 02-11-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilparazzo (Post 263437)

EDIT: I'm also wondering if this is one of the most viewed threads in the forum. We crossed 360k views sometime ago too.

Let's hear it for the many posters that have made it possible with great contributions.

Take a bow guys.

Antaris 02-12-2009 12:00 AM

I'm feeling so jealous right now that I need a shower.

But still, it is awesome to have a source to get books from toranoana though.

Mitchell 02-12-2009 01:47 PM

Wasn't there some links to a Youtube video made using 'The Movies' where a villain changed time to ensure his victory? I'm looking for that on youtube, anybody got some help?