The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16765)

Racerx135 09-29-2009 11:04 PM

Re: Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 387450)
Y'know that's actually a good point. I *knew* there was something else not quite right about the underwear but it wasn't quite clicking...

Have a few ideas for this one on Friday. I have an idea for a third Giant bra as well as underwear. We will see Friday if the execution is as good as the idea.:)

qzar9999 09-30-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerx135 (Post 387855)
Have a few ideas for this one on Friday. I have an idea for a third Giant bra as well as underwear. We will see Friday if the execution is as good as the idea.:)

Well, rest assured, we eagerly await Friday. Or maybe I should say Sunday or Monday, given that you'll have to edit and post-produce it...

Nom Anor 09-30-2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 387873)
Well, rest assured, we eagerly await Friday. Or maybe I should say Sunday or Monday, given that you'll have to edit and post-produce it...

Aye, let the anticipation...begin!:D

Racerx135 10-03-2009 01:23 AM

8 Attachment(s)
We had a good shoot and I could not wait to show you SW process fans some of these pics. Still not sure how it will come out but looking good so far.

qzar9999 10-03-2009 06:12 AM

@#%#%$#*^^*#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, hurry up and get the damn thing edited, I'm buying it!

Nom Anor 10-03-2009 06:29 AM

:eek::eek::eek:

Gary, you magnificent bastard...

wilkem101 10-03-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 389395)
:eek::eek::eek:

Gary, you magnificent bastard...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

*screams hysterically
Oh my God!

*passes out...

TF-Viewer 10-03-2009 04:35 PM

Wow.

Aussie_Lurker 10-03-2009 07:58 PM

Wow Gary, that looks truly amazing. I know I buy *all* your SW stuff, but I reckon it's even more imperitive that I buy this one. I especially love the oversized glasses-nice touch :)!

Aussie.

Racerx135 10-03-2009 09:36 PM

I hope it's good. My crew got really mad at me when I told them to make all the props. Especially since they were in the middle of building another city for Mondays Giantess Shoot. :-)

But I will warn you that the Bra and Panties will be black or white for awhile since we got to use the props for more then one shoot to make them cost effective.

:-)

I will edit this one up tonight into Monday. I should have it up by Mon morning barring any unforeseen things to take me away from editing.

qzar9999 10-03-2009 10:19 PM

Yeah, the oversized glasses are certainly a clever detail.

Frankly, Gary, it ain't gonna bother me if the undies are all black or all white for a while. For one thing, simple, solid-color ones are better than the more complex or multicolored ones anyway, since those were the ones with the glaringly obvious differences. "Oh, look, not only is she shrinking out of her panties, but now they have a different colored stripe and lacy edges." Yeah, simple is good here. And furthermore... mmm, black lingerie... .... ..... ....um, what was I saying? ;)

scidram 10-04-2009 02:43 PM

I agree with qzar. I'd rather have the solid colored oversized bra and panties if it will make the video even more believable.

Gary, you do great work, and I am looking forward to this clip more than any other I've seen. Thanks!