The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   mind control, bimbo transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8563)

Long John Silvers 03-27-2008 05:54 PM

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaffenheimer (Post 153810)
I accept her viewpoint, I just don't agree with it in the least. The best way to deal with whining is counter-whining.

Ye be not counter-whinin' ye be counter shoutin'.
Whinin' be when ye are talkin' about somethin' in a non-confrontational manner, where as ye be outright assaultin' him.

B-mage 03-27-2008 09:50 PM

Christ the drama of you people

just because I made a post to counter point his opinion that this wasn't important doesn't make this a soup box

I only counter pointed because I believe the world won't change until you make a stand for your morals and convictions whenever possible within reason. to that point I made a simple post (admitly half thought out and rushed just to counter balance) because someone saw this media conditioning as unimportant (which I am fully against any media ideals)

-not a feminest, quite the oppasite I'm just as sexiest as the guys who make the media images because when I see pretty girls straving themselfs to fit in I am pissed because I appreciate all girls who aren't toothpicks (also I'm an FA so, yeah)

-hey at least in japanese anime the scrawny guys get crazy super powers or giant robot mechs to fight back with so :P

-I appreciate bimboization too (yeah you can cut the defencive stuff as if I'm attacking you, I wasn't attacking bimboization or your tastes) but bimboization is really more of an extreme and it's more of a forced state on a few girls, not a real life issue where the image problems are put on young girls, bimboization and real life are two different things

good lord drop the drama no one attacked you

Long John Silvers 03-28-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-mage (Post 153845)
I only counter pointed because I believe the world won't change until you make a stand for your morals and convictions whenever possible within reason. to that point I made a simple post (admitly half thought out and rushed just to counter balance) because someone saw this media conditioning as unimportant (which I am fully against any media ideals)

Yar, once again, I must be tellin' ye that that this be a fetish forum...

ChedPal64 03-28-2008 05:00 PM

As always, the pirate is right.
Though, props go to B-Mage for standing by his convictions. Takes guts.

I believe we should just call it off and enjoy the sexism. That's why we're here, right?

sleep 03-28-2008 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
truth, now stop your silly fighting and get back to providing me with boners

No-Man 03-29-2008 03:09 AM

Just a small note on the bimboization: There are many of my fetishes that exist in my head as fantasy. There are many things in there that are only suitable for fantasy and they are things I really wouldn't want to do in real life, either because reality wouldn't be able to mirror the script of my fantasy, or my fantasy would be less than respectful towards the other party.

Bimboization falls into that last category. In real life, I can't stand stupid women who only care about how fast they can burn out credit cards buying clothing and surgeries. But as a fantasy, I can enjoy the eroticism of an intelligent prude warping into something that she hates and coming to love all the things she despised.

You can't judge people because of their fetishes. Fetishes are random ass things that people like. Some people get off on playing with poo for goodness' sake. It's a fetish, it's there, it doesn't necessarily mean any individual bimbo enthusiasts are chauvinists or REALLY want women to become brainless plastic fuck dolls.

Xeno_Angel 03-30-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleep (Post 154039)

>_< That just funny. Why not go to http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg1...n.php....which you make a account, you get to see amazing flashes and Caption on bimbo TF.

Gaffenheimer 03-30-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleep (Post 154039)

Is Gunslinger okay with you showing us this file?

Long John Silvers 03-30-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No-Man (Post 154059)
Just a small note on the bimboization: There are many of my fetishes that exist in my head as fantasy. There are many things in there that are only suitable for fantasy and they are things I really wouldn't want to do in real life, either because reality wouldn't be able to mirror the script of my fantasy, or my fantasy would be less than respectful towards the other party.

Bimboization falls into that last category. In real life, I can't stand stupid women who only care about how fast they can burn out credit cards buying clothing and surgeries. But as a fantasy, I can enjoy the eroticism of an intelligent prude warping into something that she hates and coming to love all the things she despised.

You can't judge people because of their fetishes. Fetishes are random ass things that people like. Some people get off on playing with poo for goodness' sake. It's a fetish, it's there, it doesn't necessarily mean any individual bimbo enthusiasts are chauvinists or REALLY want women to become brainless plastic fuck dolls.

No one be carin' about yer or anyone's views on this subject.

sleep 03-30-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno_Angel (Post 154259)
>_< That just funny. Why not go to http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg1...n.php....which you make a account, you get to see amazing flashes and Caption on bimbo TF.

i've already seen most of the stuff there, it's not very good.

I also have Tiffany's Transformed Tart chapters 1&2 (I purchased it) if anyone wants it. It's TG/Sissy/Bimbo and some S&M...i think one page has scat...oh it has a quick BE and ass expansion too

Xeno_Angel 03-30-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleep (Post 154340)
i've already seen most of the stuff there, it's not very good.

I also have Tiffany's Transformed Tart chapters 1&2 (I purchased it) if anyone wants it. It's TG/Sissy/Bimbo and some S&M...i think one page has scat...oh it has a quick BE and ass expansion too

Post it up, I kinda want to see this file you going to post.

sleep 03-30-2008 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, i have to admit, chapter 1 isn't nearly as good as chapter 2

also you need to read them using a pdf display program (adobe, foxit etc...)

pass for the file is process