The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15985)

BustArtist 10-02-2015 07:55 AM

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat37 (Post 752666)
Grow 4 chapter 2 Jeanette's growth was the best I have seen!! My has time flown bye. 5 years . I really hope you have another BE/GTS scene like that in the works for an upcoming series ? Thanks

hi topcat37 -- Sorry I missed this. GTS will return sometime in the future. (Since you mention grOw 4, this is to let you know that grOw/cOmic#5 series is ALL GTS related). But, yes, I intend to do more miniGTS in future series.

BustArtist 10-02-2015 08:04 AM

20 Attachment(s)
grOw/cOmic #6 ("Milking the Plot"):
Issue 4: "Conflict"

Synopsis:
Caught! Accusations fly and revenge is about to be dished out. In the meanwhile, Dan is held back from rescuing the accused by an enormous pair of breasts that are growing even bigger.

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge, very Huge/Wow
  • Lactation
  • Nipple expansion
  • Clothes stretching
  • growth: Chemical (consensual, and non-consensual)

Coming out 10 years after the release of the first grOw/cOmic (July 2005), "Milking the Plot" is a sequel to "Milk Farm", celebrating the anniversary of the first, internet BE cOmic!

grOw/cOmic 6, issue 4 features:
19 full-color pages (1 more than usual) along with 2 cover versions (with and without text).
• Part 4 of a new multi-part series.

Available in either Premium or Standard Versions!
PREMIUM Versions: For only $1.45 more, this version is 50% higher resolution (2700 x 3525 pixels), a separate ART-only version (which has all 18 pages with text or narration boxes removed), and also contains 13 pages in pencil sketch form.
Standard Versions: Standard resolution (1800 x 2350 px) and only 5 art-only pages in the Appendix.
Optional add-on: "Director's Commentary" PDF — Similar to the "Director's Commentary" track on movie DVDs, this added PDF is the cOmic shown with numerous comments made on each page from BustArtist regarding the characters, artwork, techniques, and design & layout. Only 99¢!

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

ArcaneBEFan 10-02-2015 07:49 PM

aww nuts, i'm an idiot. I accidentally bought growing appreciation instead of milking the plot.

._.

WELP! You got two sales now, because I've got to buy the right one... With previews like that, I HAVE to buy it.

doc_wanabe 10-02-2015 10:24 PM

Am I the only one who thinks the faces sometimes look kind of terrifying? Not to be mean.

DrEnlarge 10-04-2015 01:48 AM

Another stellar chapter sir. Kudos to the author and the author's inspiration. =)

n3tr111p 10-04-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doc_wanabe (Post 757421)
Am I the only one who thinks the faces sometimes look kind of terrifying? Not to be mean.

Lol you want terrifying then check out thag one comic where the peoples faces look likes horses almost lol!!

Bustartist you rock!!

Phoenix the II 10-04-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doc_wanabe (Post 757421)

You're looking at the wrong parts... :D

BustArtist 12-30-2015 05:12 PM

Happy New Year! 30% off Sale...

2 Attachment(s)
http://www.bustartist.com/faq/index.html

HAPPY NEW YEAR! To celebrate 10 years of grOw (launched July 30, 2005), and heading into the 11th year, you can get 30% off your entire order during the first week in 2016 (December 31, 2015 – January 7, 2016, 11:59pm EST [GMT-4]).

To receive this discount, enter coupon code grow2015 in the coupon code field in your cart and press the "Apply Coupon" button. This will apply a 30% off discount off your entire order. Hurry! Expires January 7, 2016, 11:59pm EST [GMT-4].

To receive discount, you must enter coupon code grow2015 in the field in your cart and apply discount. Discount must be confirmed before you purchase your order. Discount cannot be applied to previous orders or any order that was intentionally or mistakenly made without the coupon code.

Here's to another 10 years!

And another...

And another...

BustArtist 12-30-2015 05:14 PM

A few previews of the upcoming grOw/cOmic#6, issue 5

6 Attachment(s)
A few page previews of the next issue, coming in January 2016.

Beetlebomb 01-02-2016 02:19 AM

Looking forward to the next Issue, BustArtist. Keep up the great work :)

BustArtist 01-08-2016 08:14 AM

30% Off Sale Extended until Jan 14th 2016!

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BustArtist (Post 764014)
http://www.bustartist.com/faq/index.html

HAPPY NEW YEAR! To celebrate 10 years of grOw (launched July 30, 2005), and heading into the 11th year, you can get 30% off your entire order during the first week in 2016 (December 31, 2015 – January 7, 2016, 11:59pm EST [GMT-4]).

To receive this discount, enter coupon code grow2015 in the coupon code field in your cart and press the "Apply Coupon" button. This will apply a 30% off discount off your entire order. Hurry! Expires January 7, 2016, 11:59pm EST [GMT-4].

To receive discount, you must enter coupon code grow2015 in the field in your cart and apply discount. Discount must be confirmed before you purchase your order. Discount cannot be applied to previous orders or any order that was intentionally or mistakenly made without the coupon code.

Here's to another 10 years!

And another...

And another...

By popular demand, the 30% Off Sale has been extended...er, "expanded"... by one more week!

Coupon code grow2015 is now valid until Thurs., January 14, 2016, 11:59pm EST (GMT-5)! Hurry! After this, this sale is gone with no more extensions!

!

BustArtist 01-15-2016 08:34 AM

grOw/cOmic#6,issue 5 RELEASED!

20 Attachment(s)
grOw/cOmic #6 (Milking the Plot):
Issue 5: "The Plot Revealed"

Synopsis:
Lidiya, Karisha, and Gwen have imposed their revenge upon Connie for causing their breasts to grow. But how far did they go? Was Connie the one who caused their growth? And if so, why?

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – huge, Wow
  • Lactation
  • Nipple expansion
  • growth: Chemical
  • Sexual situations: MF

Coming out 10 years after the release of the first grOw/cOmic (July 2005), "Milking the Plot" is a sequel to "Milk Farm", celebrating the anniversary of the first, internet BE cOmic!

grOw/cOmic 6, issue 5 features:
18 full-color pages along with 2 cover versions (with and without text).
• Part 5 of a new 8-part series.

Available in either Premium or Standard Versions!
PREMIUM Versions: For only $1.45 more, this version is 50% higher resolution (2700 x 3525 pixels), a separate ART-only version (which has all 18 pages with text or narration boxes removed), and also contains 14 pages in pencil sketch form.
Standard Versions: Standard resolution (1800 x 2350 px) and only 5 art-only pages in the Appendix.

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!