The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female Werewolf needles in a haystack (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23547)

elrey 10-08-2023 06:00 AM

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfyguy01 (Post 857680)
Samantha Sloyan in the role of the werewolf or creature from season 4 of Creepshow.

are you just saying random bullshit just to troll?

wolfyguy01 10-09-2023 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elrey (Post 857684)
are you just saying random bullshit just to troll?

Excuse me. Hello. I said "potentially" Samantha Sloyan. No promises, but I can view a trailer just like everybody else, and the woman attacked by what looked to be a werewolf was Samantha Sloyan, so that is what potentially means. No promises, no trolling, just a comment based on what I saw in the trailer and the fact that I knew her from Midnight Mass and The Midnight Club.

ZappoHisbane 10-10-2023 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfyguy01 (Post 857689)
Excuse me. Hello. I said "potentially" Samantha Sloyan. No promises, but I can view a trailer just like everybody else, and the woman attacked by what looked to be a werewolf was Samantha Sloyan, so that is what potentially means. No promises, no trolling, just a comment based on what I saw in the trailer and the fact that I knew her from Midnight Mass and The Midnight Club.

Actually saying that then, providing some detail and information, instead of just saying a name and show, would be helpful. Care to provide the link to the trailer in question?

Cursebearer 10-10-2023 12:59 PM

Just Google "Creepshow season 4 trailer."

Thrillerboy 10-10-2023 03:00 PM

Honestly, there's nothing in the trailer that's definitive enough to build anticipation for in the first place. Yes, there is a werewolf episode, but there have been no teases as to who it could possibly be outside of a credit on IMDB for the dude who is likely the one in the wolf suit. At most, there is a glimpse of a monster at the end of the trailer that could be female, but there's no telling what kind of monster it is, nor what role it plays. Lastly, the actress discussed above isn't credited whatsoever in this series, so that part is a moot point. At this point, let's just give it a watch on Friday and go from there.

https://i0.wp.com/bloody-disgusting....68%2C384&ssl=1

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8762206...ref_=ttep_sa_2

chico 10-11-2023 03:47 AM

Where can i download the wolf hollow movie?... i'm in Europe

Or just watch...

sybersamurai 10-12-2023 02:56 PM

Quote from Screen Rant interview with creator of Wolf Like Me. Sounds promising but I am skeptical anymore bc everyone loves to name drop AWIL and then it’s a average 10 second tf.
“ I knew that in season two, we had to do the full transformation. We had to do the full gag of the American Werewolf in London-style transformation, and I know that was incredibly satisfying for the Odd guys, because that was one of the things that made them want to get into prosthetic effects. They were over the moon being able to do that, but we were all over the moon being able to watch it. It was the most incredible gag that they did in the ambulance, for that moment”

trc071880 10-12-2023 06:57 PM

yea id keep expectations tempered..then if it turns out great..all the better!

trc071880 10-13-2023 07:56 AM

new season of creepshow on shudder..can any who has shudder confirm if this season has any tf? im guessing no..but you never know.

Thrillerboy 10-13-2023 11:40 AM

There's a werewolf episode; the werewolf is female. There is no transformation scene.

Anahki 10-13-2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sybersamurai (Post 857708)
Quote from Screen Rant interview with creator of Wolf Like Me. Sounds promising but I am skeptical anymore bc everyone loves to name drop AWIL and then it’s a average 10 second tf.
“ I knew that in season two, we had to do the full transformation. We had to do the full gag of the American Werewolf in London-style transformation, and I know that was incredibly satisfying for the Odd guys, because that was one of the things that made them want to get into prosthetic effects. They were over the moon being able to do that, but we were all over the moon being able to watch it. It was the most incredible gag that they did in the ambulance, for that moment”

+1 to that It scares me that 1)the scene in "in daylight". 2)she is pregnant and 3) "incredible gag" sounds like humoristic to me. Personally, I'm gonna be as cautious as the last 40 years, for sure :D :D

p2766479 10-13-2023 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillerboy (Post 857717)
There's a werewolf episode; the werewolf is female. There is no transformation scene.

Episode 1?