The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Let's see about shrinking some of our community members! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44370)

sally g 07-31-2018 02:47 PM

Re: Let's see about shrinking some of our community members!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 811803)

If that person accepts your nomination, they post on this topic with their starting height and keep shrinking with new votes till they opt to stop. If they reject your nomination, you can vote for someone else.

It's a nice idea ArcaneBEFan, but I don't consider myself enough a part of the Process site community to be included, so I'd appreciate you remove me from the list.

But thank you anyway, and have fun folks! :)

OhZone 07-31-2018 07:43 PM

^^ Awwwww, but we're growing to love you, Sally! :'(

Oh well, if I'm allowed more than one vote, let me vote for Vicky Mouse, Prof Sai, ZD, Dwindling-Iva, and Tara - I mean I.T, cause I love to see a dominatrix shrink! ha

((I'd add the witches - Luci Pyewacket and potion victim, but they ain't around that much here lately. And I don't think my Ex wants to get involved. I could add a couple of others, but lets go with the above!))

zdarkness 07-31-2018 09:23 PM

Do our votes get a cooldown? Because I don't think there's enough active people hanging out here to get someone down more than a foot or two.

ArcaneBEFan 07-31-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally g (Post 811820)
It's a nice idea ArcaneBEFan, but I don't consider myself enough a part of the Process site community to be included, so I'd appreciate you remove me from the list.

But thank you anyway, and have fun folks! :)

Awww! Weeell, okay. But you should probably give 3 votes to OhZone. >: D
Or me, or anybody else you like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zdarkness (Post 811837)
Do our votes get a cooldown? Because I don't think there's enough active people hanging out here to get someone down more than a foot or two.

I was thinking about that! I wasn't sure how much participation the thread would get, so I started small (ha). Maybe everyone gets another 3 votes each week?

Ohhh... but what if you get an extra vote for every 2 votes for you to be shrunk? YAH! Then I can reward participation! If you're shrinking for us, you deserve a prize. I like it. And it means you get another vote, zdarkness ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 811832)
Oh well, if I'm allowed more than one vote, let me vote for Vicky Mouse, Prof Sai, ZD, Dwindling-Iva, and Tara - I mean I.T, cause I love to see a dominatrix shrink! ha

Also with that new participation reward idea, it means OhZone has enough votes to pick all five of those people.

zdarkness 08-01-2018 01:06 AM

Then I shall use my bonus vote to shrink you, our gracious thread host.

ArcaneBEFan 08-01-2018 02:23 AM

... I brought that on myself I see ^_^
5ft 6in, and shrinking now

Prof_Sai 08-01-2018 06:01 AM

Okay. I start at 5 ft 0. :)

It looks like Iva and I T (Tara) need help getting started.

And ArcaneBE goes up a Cup Size!

Vicky Mouse 08-01-2018 06:28 AM

I vote OZ cause she needs to be smaller than a mouse.

And I'll start at 5'4" :)

ArcaneBEFan 08-01-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 811858)
Okay. I start at 5 ft 0. :)

It looks like Iva and I T (Tara) need help getting started.

And ArcaneBE goes up a Cup Size!

Yay! I'll get their heights upd-- and I guess most of me just shrank again. :P
Since that puts me up to 2, I'll vote for the good Prof here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky Mouse (Post 811859)
I vote OZ cause she needs to be smaller than a mouse.

All 3 of your votes going to OZ? I think this is the best plan.

ArcaneBEFan 08-01-2018 09:13 AM

Since I made a simple idea slowly more complicated, I added a little list to the first post to tell people how many votes they have or have used. If you're one of the lucky people being shrunk, you get extra votes! One for every two votes you've gotten.

Currently from people who have started playing, OhZone, Prof_Sai, & Vicky still have bonus votes they've earned but not spent. Use them wisely! ^_^

Also, per zdarkness's suggestion I'll probably give people 3 more votes every week. If I figure out a balance to this that works well, I can try doing a thread like this again later. Except better worded, more organized, and so on.

TrunKated 08-01-2018 11:38 AM

Oz and Vix.... because reasons.

And Sai... in the hopes she makes me an avatar as a TG elephant, names Kaytie lol

Prof_Sai 08-01-2018 12:51 PM

Bonus vote? Well of course Ozzie is my bonus!