The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Paradox Alice (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33737)

Rei-Lin 05-18-2013 07:45 AM

Re: Paradox Alice

I went ahead and bought it, but I don't think I'll be able to play it but I'll have to try to watch it at least once! If anybody has any solutions to play Region 2 DVDs in the U.S., please let me know. I heard VLC might play them, might not, and I've also read you can change the region when the DVD is first put into the drive, but can only do that a couple of times before it locks you out of doing that. But really, this movie is probably worth it, but I need to be able to watch it!

lowes96 05-18-2013 10:46 AM

yes download the vlc player it will play with no problem thats what I did

nupissa 05-18-2013 02:25 PM

You can search online, to see if there is a way to region unlock your dvd player, or use VLC.

roadside_fury 05-18-2013 05:17 PM

VLC would play your mircrowave connected to a vacuum cleaner. It does everything.

lowes96 05-19-2013 12:27 PM

I will be putting my paradox alice DVD on eBay tonight if anyone is interested

DarkTranswar 05-19-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowes96 (Post 696906)
I will be putting my paradox alice DVD on eBay tonight if anyone is interested

Yes, what's your seller name.

lowes96 05-19-2013 01:34 PM

my seller name is lowes96 so sometime tonight when I get off work ill add it on my eBay so who ever wants watch out for it

lowes96 05-19-2013 06:18 PM

Just posted my copy of Paradox Alice DVD on ebay if anyone is interested. I won't post a link as per forum rules so you will have type the movie title to find it, thanks

lowes96 05-22-2013 09:12 PM

So several people on the forum messaged me about the TG transformation scene in Paradox Alice. Now I must say that I can't really give out much info about it as it would spoil the movie. What I will say is this Mako's best TG movie to date! The transformation is very violent and very detailed as you see the changes actually happening. So basically you all are in for treat!

Jake 05-22-2013 11:10 PM

I wish to see the tg. Anyway we can post it on if we get Mako's permission?

Rei-Lin 05-22-2013 11:30 PM

I very much doubt Mako will want his latest effort posted about anywhere right now since he put a lot of time and money into it. It may not be released in the U.S. yet, but I'm sure it will be at some point and you'll be able to throw the money down for it then. I snatched up a copy of the Japanese release from lowes96 up there (haha sneaky!) so you could pick up that version if you want to see the movie now. Otherwise, like I said, I doubt you'll see it for free anytime in the near future. Besides, stuff like this is hard to come by and Mako generally does pretty awesome work, why not support him by buying the DVD once it's out?

p2766479 05-23-2013 02:40 AM

I too have a copy that I purchased from the Japanese Vendor, I put it on Ebay Today. Search "paradox alice" it's the only one on ebay.