The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   EduartBoudewijn's SW Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39319)

qzar9999 01-18-2017 06:12 PM

Re: EduartBoudewijn's SW Updates

Nicely done! I like the colors and shading.

Captain Ash 01-19-2017 07:26 AM

I love it if there is a little story when a woman shrinks out of her clothes.
I really like the coloring and the pose of the little one.
Well done, you did a great job!

I agree, I also prefer Tanya in Red Alert 2. :)

ArcaneBEFan 01-20-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ash (Post 787359)
I agree, I also prefer Tanya in Red Alert 2. :)

Thirded. Kahri Wuhrer Tanya is the best Tanya

ArcaneBEFan 01-20-2017 01:57 AM

However, I have to say I'm pleased to see just how hard it will be for her replacement to fill RA2 Tanya's shoes...

Maybe she could fill one shoe at a time, but not both ^_^

Beautiful work.

EduartBoudewijn 01-20-2017 01:21 PM

Thanks for all your kind words ^^ I really appreciate it ;)

EduartBoudewijn 01-28-2017 07:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's an SW picture I drew during my birthday request stream; featuring Disney's Cinderella.

OhZone 01-28-2017 08:24 PM

mmm very nice.

Captain Ash 01-29-2017 05:17 AM

This would explain why she lost her shoe. ;)
Very nice! I'm looking forward to see the finished and colored version.

Greetings
Captain Ash

EduartBoudewijn 03-18-2017 07:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today, I saw a thread here where I was linked to an episode of the animated series "My Knight and Me", in which the Queen of the series tastes a cursed lollypop and starts shrinking. To my displeasement even though the curse was applied through ingestion, for some reason the Queen's clothes were affected in the shrinking as well. So for a change, instead of just complaining about it I decided to draw my own take of the shrinking and came up with this image. I quite liked the design of the Queen, she's pretty cute. Getting the oversized dress to work out, was a bit of a challenge and I'm not totally sure I succeeded properly, but I do quite like the final result. I should really take some time to properly study empty clothing some more soon. Anyway, I hope you all also enjoy this piece!

EduartBoudewijn 05-14-2017 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new image I drew today featuring Disney's Snow White. In this version of the story rather than kill her the poisoned apple shrunk her down, because shut up that's why. This image was quite a bit of fun; I had a bit of trouble with her dress, but I'm quite happy how it turned out in the end. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

SDK 05-14-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn (Post 793994)
Here's a new image I drew today featuring Disney's Snow White. In this version of the story rather than kill her the poisoned apple shrunk her down, because shut up that's why. This image was quite a bit of fun; I had a bit of trouble with her dress, but I'm quite happy how it turned out in the end. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

Thats great. Only one bite made her that small. Good thing she didnt eat the whole thing

qzar9999 05-14-2017 03:20 PM

Good work! Thanks for sharing! :)