The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One and Two (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43427)

Anotherfetishguy 11-22-2017 07:00 PM

Re: Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 801579)
Maybe you should read the second part I just posted. :P

Naked process doesn't do it for me. Of course thats just me. Glad you're willing to share your writings.

OhZone 11-22-2017 07:10 PM

Re: Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One and Two

Oh, that's what you mean. I gotcha! I do have fantasies that involve slowly shrinking our of clothes. Maybe I'll share some of those soon too.

Anotherfetishguy 11-22-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 801619)
Oh, that's what you mean. I gotcha! I do have fantasies that involve slowly shrinking our of clothes. Maybe I'll share some of those soon too.

Are they just fantasies or do you have stories saved on your computer?

OhZone 11-22-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy (Post 801620)
Are they just fantasies or do you have stories saved on your computer?

Oh, I'm sure I have a few stories like that, but not ones I've written.

I have a recurring fantasy with lots of variations about a magic wand, for example. I want to call it "Wand Envy."

My latest version involves visiting one of my witch friends (yes, I have a couple of Wiccan friends), and her ex is there for some reason. They're trying to get a "real" wand to work. Usually their spells and potions do nothing, but they got this wand at a magic convention and the Sorcerer was able to do real magic with it. Or so they thought. I interrupt them as they are getting frustrated with it. Somehow I'm able to get it to work, because it has to be based on fondest wishes. I'm 5'9" irl but in my fantasy I'm over 6'. They call me bean poll and giraffe girl. I say "hey, let me give it a try." "Sure, bean stalk." Luci laughs. "What could you do with it?" I point it at myself, and say I wish I was 5 inches shorter. Much to everyone's surprise it works! My clothes balloon and sag lower on me just a little.

mmmm

That kind of thing. Obviously, the witches are quite jealous and try to do something with the wand. But most of what happens involves me shrinking. ha.

Anotherfetishguy 11-22-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 801622)
Oh, I'm sure I have a few stories like that, but not ones I've written.

I have a recurring fantasy with lots of variations about a magic wand, for example. I want to call it "Wand Envy."

My latest version involves visiting one of my witch friends (yes, I have a couple of Wiccan friends), and her ex is there for some reason. They're trying to get a "real" wand to work. Usually their spells and potions do nothing, but they got this wand at a magic convention and the Sorcerer was able to do real magic with it. Or so they thought. I interrupt them as they are getting frustrated with it. Somehow I'm able to get it to work, because it has to be based on fondest wishes. I'm 5'9" irl but in my fantasy I'm over 6'. They call me bean poll and giraffe girl. I say "hey, let me give it a try." "Sure, bean stalk." Luci laughs. "What could you do with it?" I point it at myself, and say I wish I was 5 inches shorter. Much to everyone's surprise it works! My clothes balloon and sag lower on me just a little.

mmmm

That kind of thing. Obviously, the witches are quite jealous and try to do something with the wand. But most of what happens involves me shrinking. ha.

Sounds like a great idea, guessing its going to have masturbation and/or insertion, however its your fantasy so you write it how you wish. It also sounds like it would have some good out of clothes (hopefully out of shoes).

You should write it! Even though I personally do enjoy the themes of the work on this forum. I cannot deny its well written and someone who does enjoy it can get a good nut or too out of it.

vincent_richter 11-22-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 801599)
Yes. Guilty as charged. Ha

And you know I hate my first name and my middle name is too easy to find.

I have no idea what you mean you delightful lil minx. :)

OhZone 11-22-2017 08:52 PM

:p

Vicky Mouse 11-23-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 801627)
I have no idea what you mean you delightful lil minx. :)

Which one of her friends are you? I thought I knew them all.

OhZone 11-23-2017 07:01 PM

Shhhhh. I'm not really sure myself, but I think I know. :P

vincent_richter 11-23-2017 09:00 PM

I'm the guy who doesn't believe having a dong is a divine right to dominion over women.
Yes, we exist. :p

OhZone 11-23-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 801713)
i'm the guy who doesn't believe having a dong is a divine right to dominion over women.

<3

qzar9999 11-24-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 801713)
I'm the guy who doesn't believe having a dong is a divine right to dominion over women.

Indeed we do!

Never really understood that attitude, m'self. I get where the fundies get it from, BECAUSE THE HOLY BOOK SAYS SO, but not the ones who just accept it as a thing without any religious basis.

Ozzie, thanks for sharing. Love that warped little mind of yours. :-D