The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Racial TF's (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8791)

OddKitsu 11-09-2007 02:06 PM

That's 'cause we're using racial discrimination, which is dangerously close to racism when applied in any capacity beyond itself.

It's a fine line with transformation, but one worth dancing on. Although I suppose it's no different than the fetishizing (enfetishment? fetisheration?) of a race, just made complex by the component of transformation...

Oh, and @ Wedge, I doubt they're going to get any farther unless someone follows the link from here and does some work. I submitted an episode ages ago to a different branch of the line, but it wasn't ever tacked on to.

NinjaBunneh 11-12-2007 10:40 AM

Oh INDEED! As I said earlier, ESPECIALLY when working with a simplistic art style like my own! In a racial TF you are emphasizing the differences between two races by showing Race A becoming Race B. I might even have to admit that there's definately a level of racism involved in it regardless, but it's generally meant innocently. Pulling off a racial TF without being offensive is difficult.

Look up "Booty Runner" on FictionMania for an example of how NOT to do a racial TF! YEESH!

shadow 11-12-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaBunneh (Post 120984)
Oh INDEED! As I said earlier, ESPECIALLY when working with a simplistic art style like my own! In a racial TF you are emphasizing the differences between two races by showing Race A becoming Race B. I might even have to admit that there's definately a level of racism involved in it regardless, but it's generally meant innocently. Pulling off a racial TF without being offensive is difficult.

Look up "Booty Runner" on FictionMania for an example of how NOT to do a racial TF! YEESH!

First off, It was a little joke on my part.

Second, "Booty Runner"?
Let me guess, some dumpy Caucasian girl turns into a big-arsed african-american girl, complete with shril voice, horrible personality, and whatnot.
I'm not making a statement about african-americans, I'm just saying that I see more of that kind out there than any other kind.

GLKnight83 11-12-2007 04:34 PM

Fictionmania, Shadow. It's a TG story.

Miracle overloading 11-12-2007 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've only seen that once

Vengeance1701 11-12-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weirdoid (Post 119690)
I know a yahoo group for male racial transformation with photo manips their. Their used to be a recaptioned image site for female and tg ones but i don't think it exists anymore, could be wrong though.

THERE, not THEIR. Sorry, that mistake drives me absolutely nuts.

kooh 11-12-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle overloading (Post 121090)
I've only seen that once

Sexy. Got any more?

OddKitsu 11-12-2007 11:03 PM

Once.
...means... once.

Miracle overloading 11-13-2007 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddKitsu (Post 121171)
Once.
...means... once.

Actually in my case, it means three times~ :B

TroyXavier 11-13-2007 04:26 PM

I like racial change with TG. If not TG, my preference is usually White to Asian.

Terran 11-13-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle overloading (Post 121212)
Actually in my case, it means three times~ :B

thejakeman 11-13-2007 10:28 PM

what? QFE? QFT?