The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16164)

X75 10-26-2010 01:27 PM

Re: Everything Else Request Thread

3 Attachment(s)
What manga or doujinshi do these images come from? They were on the Process archives, but they were just labeled as anime.

TF-Viewer 10-28-2010 02:30 PM

Anyone know the name of the anime this clip is from? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40PXex_Urc

edit: Nevermind, found it. zettai karen children ep 50.

Blazer22 10-30-2010 02:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know where to exactly post this but I was wondering if anybody knows where to find pics or stories like this. Curiousity is my weakness

Eelskin 10-31-2010 03:31 PM

Hey folks!

There's a story I'm looking for. I don't think it has any process, but it has a lot of different kinds of transformations, so I figure someone here might know.

The main character is a girl in high school who discovers a way to swap any quality she wants with someone for one day, while she is asleep, and everyone's memories of the past are altered except for hers. I believe she needs a strand of their hair for it to work. There's one chapter where she trades body types with her overweight friend and another chapter where she trades ages with her younger sister.

Ring any bells?

grey9893 11-04-2010 03:43 AM

Eelskin,

That sounds like Change for a Spell by Morpheus.

Eelskin 11-04-2010 04:04 AM

This is it! Thank you!

majesty 11-29-2010 07:25 PM

anyone still have alex the great's statue art?

thrandrall 11-29-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majesty (Post 547478)
anyone still have alex the great's statue art?

http://www.many-realms.net/Medusa/Ar...greatpage.html

Dukexx 01-12-2011 01:06 AM

I saw this a while back, but have been unable to find at all...
The picture concerns the characters Vanille and Fang of Final fantasy XIII. The two have been swapped, with Vanille looking older/taller/more mature, and Fang younger/more petite. Many thanks for the person who (hopefully) finds it.

TonicBH 01-12-2011 03:10 AM

I've been trying to find this dickgirl TG with no success. I think it was posted here at one point, but I don't remember the name.

What I do remember is that the girl got the penis unexpectedly, accidentally blows a load when meeting a boy she likes on a train, and that there's another small group of dickgirls in her school. I know it's very specific but I've checked all the possible places and found nothing.

Mr.P 03-20-2011 06:21 PM

I'm looking for a story about a Genie who's lamp is melted down and put into a drink vending machine. He's pissed and grant wishes whenever someone buys a drink. It has tons of different transformations and mind alterations. Anyone know where I can find it?

catfish27 03-20-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.P (Post 571398)
I'm looking for a story about a Genie who's lamp is melted down and put into a drink vending machine. He's pissed and grant wishes whenever someone buys a drink. It has tons of different transformations and mind alterations. Anyone know where I can find it?

Sounds like you're talking about "Djinn-ding Machine," which you can find right here (on MCStories.com).

lowes96 04-10-2011 07:00 PM

Does anyone where I can find the rest of this scene or the movie, it's called Butterscotch

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf5...rscotch-2_sexy

majesty 06-09-2011 08:16 AM

anyone know of a good place to find pool toy stories or things of that sort?

majesty 06-26-2011 09:32 PM

no luck on pool toys huh?

TF-Viewer 06-27-2011 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majesty (Post 589684)
no luck on pool toys huh?

The request threads are for finding things that you know exist. Something you've already seen but lost. Not general things like what you asked for or stuff like "I want some horse TFs" or anything vague like that.

Basically if you'd seen a specific piece of art by a specific person but forgot where you saw it you'd ask here for help to find it again.

In your case I suggest you just google for it, or search deviantart and furraffinity.

IowaGuy 06-27-2011 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowes96 (Post 575041)
Does anyone where I can find the rest of this scene or the movie, it's called Butterscotch

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf5...rscotch-2_sexy

Okay, I actually DID find a way to download Butterscotch, the Power Flower. It is in 9 parts, and for some reason, parts of it are in English and parts of it are in Spanish... I don't know if its okay to share where I found it here, or if I should PM it. If a mod clears me for sharing, I'll post where I found it, and you guys can go nuts. Otherwise, I'm gonna wait and just PM to whoever wants it.

Iowa "I got lucky with Google, what can I say?" Guy

IowaGuy 07-01-2011 08:48 PM

Whelp, no body's said anything one way or another, so here it is.

Butterscotch_2_Power_Flower_Gabriella_Hall_Kira_Re ed_Janine_Stillo.part01

Google search that. Change the 01 to a 02-09 to get the rest. Its on Megaupload. You'll have to search a bit, but that's how I found it.

Enjoy.

cmage 07-01-2011 09:53 PM

The Butterscotch thing actually didn't work when I tried it...oh well.

IowaGuy 07-03-2011 07:43 PM

For some reason, it split up the name. Let me try it again. The Re ed should be together. Don't just copy and paste unless you do that. THEN it pops up for you.

Butterscotch_2_Power_Flower_Gabriella_Hall_Kira_Re ed_Janine_Stillo.part01

The Goggles 07-20-2011 11:40 PM

Err, as a shameless lurker, I feel bad about placing a request, but... I was looking for a story that was posted here... Wow, a while ago... That I have thus far been unable to find. It featured a girl who was.. Injected? With some sort of.. Serum.. By.. Some guy.. And then other people could control her behaviour and appearance (I believe one of them even made her speak with an English accent). I've thoroughly checked Reality/Mind change, Increased Beauty and Bimbo Transformatio. (though, to be honest, I didn't really imagine it being there). Any help is appreciated, or even a 'GTFO noob', because that means someone actually read my request. Anyway, thanks in advance. Back to doing nothing.

catfish27 07-21-2011 08:30 PM

GTFO noob.

That's right, get out...and return to this thread next week. I know exactly what story you're talking about, and have it on my home computer, but I'm on the road right now, so I won't be able to post it for a few days. (Sorry to be such a tease -- I could probably find it elsewhere, but I can't remember the title.)

The Goggles 07-22-2011 10:53 AM

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

catfish27 07-27-2011 10:54 PM

Oh, hey, it's next week.

The story you're looking for is called "Wishes for Madison" by an author named Zinger -- get it here, at overflowingbra.com. (You only need "Wishes for Madison 2," which does contain both parts.)

Unfortunately, the story was never completed by the author, as far as I know.

The Goggles 07-27-2011 11:22 PM

That is entirely alright, thank you again.

Krazidude 08-07-2011 09:57 AM

Hello everyone.
Im looking for a comic i had in my possesion a long time ago. it?s a parody of the TV-series bewitched. The story is about the three sisters having a package deliverd to their house, who was sent from their mother. It contained 3 eggs, and instructions to put each egg in 3 different holes (Mouth, ass, vagina) After the sister do as instructet, they become sexually aroused and start having a threesome. During the treesome, tentacle-looking-penises starts to grow from the holes wich they put the eggs. Theres also a part where one of the sisters makes a ballsack grow, the get a bigger load.

I apologize for my bad English.
I do hope to find this comic again. Have anyone seen it?

tcb287 08-22-2011 09:55 PM

any one got a name for this show

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkh...d-clothes_sexy

TF-Viewer 08-23-2011 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcb287 (Post 602093)

To Love-Ru

Ninja Jay 09-22-2011 04:00 PM

I'm trying to remember the name of the story where the three teens get a hold of the bimbo dial thing, and the turn a teacher, a mall rat and a copinto bimbos
I know its an sru story, so if someone could help me out

thrandrall 09-22-2011 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Jay (Post 608864)
I'm trying to remember the name of the story where the three teens get a hold of the bimbo dial thing, and the turn a teacher, a mall rat and a copinto bimbos
I know its an sru story, so if someone could help me out

SRU: Tuning Bimbos

Attached.

Ninja Jay 09-22-2011 04:49 PM

YES thanks man

swordman554 09-27-2011 12:18 AM

Trying to find the title of a manga that was apparently posted here, the description had me interested. Apparently it is about a girl that gets kidnapped and injected with Leech DNA, causing her to melt or something along those lines.

VincentJ 09-28-2011 11:51 AM

Here's a quick one- there's a manga where a girl becomes a genie (or Djinn?)'s penis. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

natis 10-05-2011 12:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all. By any chance, does anyone know what this is from?

Cuchulin 10-21-2011 01:17 PM

I'm looking for a doujin by Horihone Saizo in which a boy is turned into a Dickgirl/futanari by his little sister with the help of a tiny demon in a bottle that also turned the sisters friends into futanari and then turns a bunch of people at school into Futanari. I found it with google easily some days ago but forgot to down load it and now i can't find it again.

no-name 10-21-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuchulin (Post 614364)
I'm looking for a doujin by Horihone Saizo in which a boy is turned into a Dickgirl/futanari by his little sister with the help of a tiny demon in a bottle that also turned the sisters friends into futanari and then turns a bunch of people at school into Futanari. I found it with google easily some days ago but forgot to down load it and now i can't find it again.

This seems to match your description:
http://ero-otoko.blogspot.com/2010/0...3666d0543c7d9a

Cuchulin 12-10-2011 03:20 PM

I'm looking for a three part doujin series called Abnormal school featureing DTG, BE, multi breast, Penus expension and lots of other stuff.

Sevensins 12-12-2011 10:02 PM

I'm looking for a story, I don't know the author, nor do I know the title(of course!)
I remember one vivid scene from it, and then, for SOME STRANGE REASON, I stopped reading it.
I'd like to actually read through it again. This scene had a 'social ladder' aspect, literally, a ladder with a little person on it, and if you moved the person down the ladder, the further the ladder down they went.
So the protagonist moved the most popular girl in class down the ladder little by little, until she was the least popular one, having gotten nerdy glasses, chubbier, and uhm. Had an accident in class. I thought it was one of Wandrer's stories, but it does not seem that is the case. It was actual transformation, some reality change, and that sort of thing, but I don't know if it had MORE of that.
It PROBABLY did.

sodacat 12-15-2011 07:02 PM

Asking this here because I think it's already been decided that possession/skin-wearing is borderline process. Back when I was first reading comics for my Wiki I read a story in Spawn that had a succubus who had invaded (or created?) the body of a nurse to do a little spying. She ends up found up, is chased up a building, explodes out of the body of the nurse, and falls several stories onto a cop car and dies. A few issues later the Clown is having a conversation with the succubus' corpse and I think he promises to find some way to bring her back, either with a new body or some other method.

That was either in the 190s or 200s. I'm picking up Spawn again in the 210s and that plot line appears to have been resolved. Did that succubus make another appearance? Did she or other succubi make earlier appearances?

Wolfpup 12-24-2011 12:52 PM

Looking for a comic. A girl lets a horse fuck her and as it does she becomes his cock. Anyone seen it?

TF-Viewer 12-24-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfpup (Post 625742)
Looking for a comic. A girl lets a horse fuck her and as it does she becomes his cock. Anyone seen it?

I've seen several like that done by several different people, all probably commissioned by the same person though. Mamabliss did one and someone on DA named Kora I think had one too, not sure if that was the artist or the person who had it commissioned though. Anyway it's a place for you to start looking I guess.

popperock 12-25-2011 12:53 AM

Right here at Furaffinity. You'll need an account.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1804897/

There's also an updated version of the sequence:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6427831/

TF-Viewer 12-25-2011 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popperock (Post 625805)
Right here at Furaffinity. You'll need an account.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1804897/

There's also an updated version of the sequence:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6427831/

Yup, that's two of them alright. I meant to say FA earlier instead of DA.

Wolfpup 12-25-2011 09:57 AM

ty!

Blazer22 01-24-2012 07:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can anybody tell me where this is from?

Spoons01 01-24-2012 11:23 PM

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/422805/16a5c390cc/

Blazer22 01-25-2012 04:41 PM

thank You Spoons01!!!!!!

Sevensins 01-28-2012 03:06 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Another request for you guys, this time to track down a picture. I don't remember where I saw it, but I think it may have been on tf-media, but it was a picture of a girl turning into a futa golden retriever girl, and there was a scene where her brain shrinks tothe size of a peanut, turning her into an oversexed bimbo. The final part is her using a teddy bear or other stuffed animal. If I remember right, it seemed like the artist didn't speak english as a first language. Can you guys help me track this down? :)
EDIT: I found it in the TF media pack after a while of searching.

boomer2007 02-18-2012 05:27 AM

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/466706/edfbb3f56f/

name of the comic, and is there more?

lilhasselhoffer 02-21-2012 06:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Looking for a name, and possible english translation, of a manga I found quite a while ago on this forum. Does anyone have a clue, or have any insight?

Attachment 73413

Attachment 73414

Attachment 73415

MysteryShadow 02-24-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey9893 (Post 542211)
Eelskin,

That sounds like Change for a Spell by Morpheus.

Is this fic still somewhere on the net? That link has become invalid.

Job McBadass 03-02-2012 10:45 PM

Hi, hi. I'm looking for a very detailed female Bigfoot transformation that involved the main character stealing a formula of some sort, drinking it, and getting pissed at how it doesn't work. However, the formula's trigger is anger and she transforms into a sasquatch to her shock.

HungryHobo 03-08-2012 03:03 PM

I have been looking for this and I haven't had any luck in my search, so I come here to see if anyone knows. I thought it was a chosuke nagashima manga, but i cant seem to find it.
pic gone

EchoWing 03-09-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Job McBadass (Post 637804)
Hi, hi. I'm looking for a very detailed female Bigfoot transformation that involved the main character stealing a formula of some sort, drinking it, and getting pissed at how it doesn't work. However, the formula's trigger is anger and she transforms into a sasquatch to her shock.

Only Bigfoot TF that I know of was done by Picklejuice. Should be at his Transfur gallery.

Weirdoid 04-23-2012 12:14 AM

I am curious for a few pics I knew of and never saved (thus lost). Does anyone have them.

One was an old hocuspukus pic where a girls face and buitt were swapped, sadly thatw as lost when she got rid of alot of art.

The other I stumbled upon on a google image search where a guy had a brainswap device, one helmat was on a womans head the other on his dick.

Does anyone have these?

Blazer22 05-16-2012 08:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Could anyone show me where the rest of this is? Please

TF-Viewer 05-17-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer22 (Post 650191)
Could anyone show me where the rest of this is? Please

http://tfed-artist.deviantart.com/

casperp 05-26-2012 06:23 AM

I'm interested in a certain kind of TF but I didn't want to start a new thread without any content. Does anyone know of anything where a woman is split into multiple instances of herself and sex/sex themes follow? The only thing I've come across is the little ego strip where a woman is frequently duplicated by a mirror.

TF-Viewer 05-26-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casperp (Post 651316)
I'm interested in a certain kind of TF but I didn't want to start a new thread without any content. Does anyone know of anything where a woman is split into multiple instances of herself and sex/sex themes follow? The only thing I've come across is the little ego strip where a woman is frequently duplicated by a mirror.

Firstly, this isn't intended to sound rude.

This is not how the request threads work, they are intended to be used to track down content that you know with complete certainty to actually exist, but have lost somehow. Also if you'd search a little harder I think you'll find we have at least one thread somewhere that fits the description. I'm not going to dig for you though, because I don't want to encourage misuse of the request threads.

casperp 05-26-2012 11:08 AM

No problem, it's my first time using it. Lesson learned.