The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Alice In Wonderland (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16230)

Sour Oblivion 12-15-2009 07:01 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Just to let you all know, it's been confirmed that the new Alice in Wonderland trailer is going live sometime tonight. Keep an eye out for it.

BlazingBarrager 12-15-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 419493)
Well tomorrow the first issiue of "The complete Alice in Wonderland" by Dynamite entertainement will be released. The artwork of Erica Awano is breathtaking. Here are some preview pages (including the fiirst shrinking scene): http://www.hypergeek.ca/2009/12/a-se...derland-1.html
I will (hopefully) have the comic by tomorrow and scan the growth/shrink scenes for you.

I'm rooting for you.

Clevens 12-16-2009 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sour Oblivion (Post 419755)
Just to let you all know, it's been confirmed that the new Alice in Wonderland trailer is going live sometime tonight. Keep an eye out for it.

saw it. no growth, sadly.

Sour Oblivion 12-16-2009 10:38 AM

Yep, and we only see two brief shots of "Big Alice" as her giant form is called in the screenplay: sitting next to the Red Queen at the start of the trailer and then brandishing a sword behind the Mad Hatter toward the end of the trailer. This new trailer is a treasure trove for SW fans, though. Quite a few nice shots of shrunken Alice throughout.

I have a feeling the actual movie is going to be phenomenal for mini-GTS lovers, though.

wolfman-al 12-16-2009 11:58 AM

15 Attachment(s)
Just saw the new trailer and I think we are up for some hell of a ride in that movie. I, for one, can?t wait to see it.
Anyway, I have Dynamites "The Complete Alice in Wonderland #1" and just finished scanning the relevant pages. I cannpot tell you how happy I am about this comic, Erica Awanos version of Alice is one of the cutest, most adorable versions of Alice I?ve ever seen. I own quite a few AIW books and comics, but rarely a version entertained me as much as this one. The artwork is just breathtaking, while the drawings are a very sophisticated manga style the coloration reminds me in the AIW illustrations of Arthur Rackham. Without much more to say, here are the sizechange and giantess scenes.
Oh yeah, and please go and buy the comic, its well worth the money.

knoxfan1316 12-16-2009 12:29 PM

i was browsing Spencer's earlier today and saw a copy of a gothic comic of Alice in Wonderland, i briefly went through the comic and yes there is SW and GTS in it, but i didnt read the entire book to see if it had similar GTS/SW moments like the original story, but ill let u guys search for it

wolfman-al 12-16-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knoxfan1316 (Post 420012)
i was browsing Spencer's earlier today and saw a copy of a gothic comic of Alice in Wonderland, i briefly went through the comic and yes there is SW and GTS in it, but i didnt read the entire book to see if it had similar GTS/SW moments like the original story, but ill let u guys search for it

First: Gramma, goddammit, you are a native english speaker, yet you type like a illiterate.
Second: Why didn?t you buy a copy and scanned the growth and shrink scenes for us? You let US search for it? Why thank you, how generous. As it is your post is useless. Even thou I allready have an idea what that comic may be.

Silver Spoon 12-16-2009 01:08 PM

Thanks for the scans, wolfman. I'll make sure to purchase the comic when I go to Border's next time.

chachazero90 12-16-2009 01:55 PM

First off than you very much Wolfman.

Second, Ok Knox you really got my attention, do you at least remember the title or the company that released it, If you dont have a scanner you give us a link for the item so that we could look for it.

You lets us search for it is kind of rude, surely you could have looked it up and gave us more info.

BlazingBarrager 12-16-2009 03:03 PM

Wolfman I freakin love you (well not really but you still get the point :) ).

Sour Oblivion 12-16-2009 04:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to drop off these three screencaps from the new trailer.

wolfman-al 12-16-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sour Oblivion (Post 420081)
Just wanted to drop off these three screencaps from the new trailer.

Looks nice!