The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17774)

Max AP 12-24-2009 02:20 AM

Re: Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)

Well, if I have to chose a female to shrink, that should be Sydney. After all, she has some of Rob's size and Rachel won't like she keep it. Then, she can shrink her even more to show her a lesson for the way she treated Rob.

Max

alexisfirbank 12-28-2009 09:51 AM

I choose Greta because I really want to see the revenge of Sidney and the battle Helga vs Sidney. But I think Sidney will have her punishment.

DangerousDave 12-30-2009 11:57 AM

19 Attachment(s)
Promotion!

hatemachine 12-30-2009 01:14 PM

thank you, dave

LOD 12-30-2009 02:51 PM

Ooooo that bitch......

Beetlebomb 12-30-2009 06:38 PM

Lots of backfire-like talk! Love it!

Max AP 12-30-2009 06:52 PM

Uhm... he still can press charge for kidnapping. She kept him against his will and she knowing what happened when she touch him, she kept doing it stealing his size. He has his wife testimony and obviously the size difference.

If he does that, she will be ruined, so I can imagine her coming with an alternative in which she refuses the promotion and let him have it. After all, she can get a better job with her size and not risk a demand that will not only destroy her carreer, but also get her in prison.

Max

qzar9999 12-30-2009 09:01 PM

^^ Dude, don't over-think it. It's a SM/GTS fetish piece. :)

Nice to see more progress on this Dave.

cwmoss 12-30-2009 09:19 PM

Cool!

DangerousDave 12-30-2009 11:58 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max AP (Post 423532)
he still can press charge for kidnapping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 423547)
^^ Dude, don't over-think it. It's a SM/GTS fetish piece. :)

I actually like feedback like this. I put effort into the plot, so I like it when someone notices more than the naked ladies (who are of course the main focus, I won't deny that).

To answer your question Max, I'll repost a few earlier images:

DangerousDave 12-31-2009 12:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A little change to v17.

Max AP 12-31-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDave (Post 423581)
I actually like feedback like this. I put effort into the plot, so I like it when someone notices more than the naked ladies (who are of course the main focus, I won't deny that).

To answer your question Max, I'll repost a few earlier images:

Indeed. It's true that Rob won't like to make public what happened to him. The embarrasment alone will be horrible for him to suffer and making at Rachel part of it won't be something he will like to do.

Still, not for that, he will let at Sydney do what she pleases. He needed to show at Sydney that if she tries to take advantage of him, the one that can end lossing more will be her. Thing you wonderfully add by changing v17.

I do like your change as it will put in aleart at Sydney and she won't feel so winner and dominant. Of course, it's possible that she has an as under her sleeve as she took at Dr. Pym with her.

The story is getting quite good my friend and I will be looking forward for the next part.

Max