The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sweet Dreams II: Shades of Grey (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18713)

Intox 09-07-2009 11:56 AM

Re: Sweet Dreams II: Shades of Grey

Damnit, I thought there was something new. :@

transformative 09-07-2009 01:27 PM

me 2 :s

Escape421521 09-07-2009 04:40 PM

Since this has already be necro-ed AGAIN: GrandStorm as awesome as the guy is hasn't updated this in quite a while: maybe we should avoid unnecessary posts to avoid any more fakeout updates (I'm now person number three who thought this got updated.) : thoughtful criticism and praise is fine, but maybe all the 'great stuff dude!' comments can be PM'd instead?

hagglepuf 09-07-2009 05:29 PM

Bwah...damn I was hoping for an update too :(

Ryu Hayabusa 09-07-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herr Onymous-Bosch (Post 336992)
Who am I to disagree?
Enjoyed.

Everybody's looking for something.
(Actually, not the something I was looking for, but I couldn't resist the reference.)

SoulChaser 09-07-2009 09:38 PM

o.O cow girl pic I like thoes.

Intox 09-07-2009 11:36 PM

Alright no more posts pending an actual update.

1-2-3-GO! *holds breath*

Grand Storm 09-14-2009 12:16 AM

Its been a good while since I stopped by and never so many really really want a new page.
The lack of a new page is because partialy I got a job and actual work which means actual monies for my always broke self.
Also Illness has slipped about some and is just thrashing my mental fatigue.
On a good note however today I started learning Inking with a vector tool. Giving me amazing Solid inked lines. So don't be surprised if this comic goes to amazing coloring ^_^

I do hope to get you all an update very soon. doing comics like this is still new to me and every page is a massive project all its own. Measuring and penciling perfectly square boxes just the way I need them can most of the time drain many hours on its own.

But thats my rather lame update. I promise at least to get you all something to enjoy within the next 2-3 days

Bloodyred 09-14-2009 11:10 AM

we will be waiting *Under your bed to spring out and ... AND!!!!! ... hug you once it's released*

Intox 09-14-2009 11:13 AM

Take your time. :)

Grand Storm 09-30-2009 12:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
NEW PAGE!
A New Challenger Enters!

Oh whats this has our little hero found some courage? Nope he actually found some help XD

Give some moo's if you guys are liken it. Cause I imagine the more people I know are wanting more the more likely I am to work on it.

(Turns out that last post I made saying 3 days was stupid since I lost interent for a week the day after I said it.)

Intox 09-30-2009 01:43 AM

Wow, I just got like a psychic headache or something thinking about a new page of this comic being up.

I really like your B+W/sketch style, by the way.