The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mirror Mirror (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27145)

zullumaster 04-29-2011 05:15 AM

Re: Mirror Mirror - Taking Requests

Quote:

Originally Posted by resiz3d (Post 578599)
T

Things that help
  • If you are bald/have a close cut let me know if you'd like longer hair.
  • Facial Expression over having changed (happy, shocked, angry, etc)

I wouldn't mind very long hair either unless it's too late to request.

Sevensins 04-29-2011 09:06 AM

Slightly overweight, 5'8", usually in dress pants and collared shirt(for work!) Short hair, although it's slightly messy on the sides sometimes...I think I would be angry that I turned into a woman while at work. ^.^;

zdarkness 04-29-2011 10:32 AM

I take a point not to put any pictures of myself online, sooo....

I'll make a request, and describe myself if you don't mind.

I'm about six foot even, white, and a bit overweight, so post change my pants would be baggy and libel to slip off. >.>

I have medium brown unkempt hair (which I would like much longer, at least to the lower back) and I wear glasses (rectangular frames with curved edges.) Usually my clothes consist of casual long-sleeved shirts and jeans. I'm partial to wearing the color black, but not in the sense that I'm a goth or would wear it allover my body.

I'd rather not have basketball sized breasts or buttcheeks, and my look would be more confused than anything else.

resiz3d 04-29-2011 11:10 AM

Thanks everyone. Closing the list off. No more entries after this point, sorry. Gonna take a week to get through all these!

cyero 04-29-2011 01:23 PM

Mother of God. Sad that I missed sign ups... But oh my god, TWENTY FOUR PICS BY KRICKET IN ONE PLACE. THIS WILL BE GLORIOUS.

cani 04-29-2011 02:00 PM

"I missed it aahhhhhh" cani screams and starts crying, while the human typing this is feeling lucky.

"Hihi but i can stil play with you on my own hihi"

ahhhhh

darththeo 04-29-2011 02:56 PM

Damn it ... I was hoping to get in on this!

Chris_B 04-29-2011 03:05 PM

Thanks, resiz3d! I quite enjoy the look on my face.

Brianxavier 04-29-2011 06:31 PM

Hehe reminds me of our other legendary TG request thread from a few years ago (crazycow?). Just don't burn yourself out resiz3d. Looking forward to the results. :D

resiz3d 04-29-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianxavier (Post 578785)
Hehe reminds me of our other legendary TG request thread from a few years ago (crazycow?). Just don't burn yourself out resiz3d. Looking forward to the results. :D

I think you mean Coffeeman, yea, that was one of my all-time fave threads and was inspiration for this one.

zullumaster 04-29-2011 08:09 PM

If you got the talent and feeling like doing it, might as well huh? So far, so good, can't wait to see mine!