The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37579)

Comicbookbabe 11-26-2014 06:11 PM

Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

So sorry I didn't see that question Mr. Wayne. I'm about to tell you right now, because I just got around to finishing the test in my newest MP3.

This MP3 consists of two of my favorite Fantasies, first a TG TF of a man who storms my stage, then I grow big and domineering. And I've even decided to add samples this time around too!

Nelly the Nervous Magician

And since I thought there might be people who wouldn't be interested in hearing any of the TG side I decided to split it in two and have a separate TG and GTS MP3 as well. So since this is the Growth section here is the GTS only file.

Nelly the Nervous Magician (GTS only)

If you do end up giving it a listen, please tell me how you liked it.

This is only advertised on here right now. If there are people who would prefer to pay through niteflirt, I will be posting that link up early Friday morning, or you can always message me there and I can send you a PTV before I release it for everyone.

Mr Wayne 11-26-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe (Post 741070)
So sorry I didn't see that question Mr. Wayne. I'm about to tell you right now, because I just got around to finishing the test in my newest MP3.

This MP3 consists of two of my favorite Fantasies, first a TG TF of a man who storms my stage, then I grow big and domineering. And I've even decided to add samples this time around too!

Nelly the Nervous Magician

And since I thought there might be people who wouldn't be interested in hearing any of the TG side I decided to split it in two and have a separate TG and GTS MP3 as well. So since this is the Growth section here is the GTS only file.

Nelly the Nervous Magician (GTS only)

If you do end up giving it a listen, please tell me how you liked it.

This is only advertised on here right now. If there are people who would prefer to pay through niteflirt, I will be posting that link up early Friday morning, or you can always message me there and I can send you a PTV before I release it for everyone.

ComicBookBabe,

Only hearing one sound effect at the end of the sample, the stretching was convincing for an effect from you I haven't heard yet. So you have thumbs up from me.

But where goes ye from here?

And I too had lost track of this thread, so after my post I'm subscribing to keep better track.

^_^

And btw, happy Thanksgiving to you and all.

Comicbookbabe 11-26-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Wayne (Post 741077)

But where goes ye from here?

In the Words of #1, "That would be Telling." ;)

You'll have to buy it to find out.

Mr Wayne 11-26-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe (Post 741080)
In the Words of #1, "That would be Telling." ;)

You'll have to buy it to find out.

ComicBookBabe,

I saw that you were still on here, despite the late hour on the eve of Thanksgiving. Check your PMs in a minute or two.

Comicbookbabe 11-26-2014 09:53 PM

It's not that late. With family across the country, I'll make some calls and those will be my plans for tomorrow. It's just another day for me.

Oh, and Checked and replied.

Mr Wayne 11-26-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe (Post 741082)
It's not that late. With family across the country, I'll make some calls and those will be my plans for tomorrow. It's just another day for me.

Oh, and Checked and replied.

ComicBookBabe,

Normally, with my vacant schedule I often stay up till 4 in the morning. But then there's visiting to do tomorrow... ugghhh.

Oh, by the way, tAg. You're it.

Comicbookbabe 11-26-2014 10:21 PM

Ping!

Mr Wayne 11-26-2014 10:23 PM

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

Mr GorpThorp 11-28-2014 07:08 AM

Ok then

Comicbookbabe 11-30-2014 11:25 PM

Every year, throughout the month of December I count the days until christmas with a special Advent calendar. Each day I release a new MP3 that was commissioned throughout the year at half off.

Day 1 features growth with vore. Which is something I haven't ever explored in my MP3's before.

You can find it here:

Voremazing Growth

And you may want to keep an eye on my Deviant Art Journal Here:

DA Journal

Especially if your tastes blossom out beyond giantess growth.

Comicbookbabe 12-01-2014 11:27 PM

Remember that second MP3 Robopengy mentioned? Which has a lot of sound effects? And how I couldn't find a link to the second one? Well I put it up as day #2 in the advent calendar.

School Growth

Hope you all enjoy!

Comicbookbabe 12-03-2014 10:02 AM

So this next one is all about muscle and strength transfer. I drain the muscle and strength out of him and into me. Do I need to start a new thread in the muscle growth section or is this good enough? I just worry about spamming myself all over this board.

Draining for Grades