The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kizumonogatari (Loli Vampire AP) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40868)

chriskim019 10-14-2016 04:05 AM

Re: Kizumonogatari (Loli Vampire AP)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGManiac (Post 782228)
The dailymotion link has been deleted.

Try Googling "Kizumonogatari Nekketsu long PV", and you will be able to find a video that doesn't have a country lock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meticulan23 (Post 782402)
According to the website promoting the movie, apparently the film is having a week early screening at a con on Saturday. If we're lucky someone might get a camrip early.

That would be nice, although I imagine that recording during an early screening might be even more difficult. I am back in Korea, and the movie is apparently being released here on the upcoming 20th as well. I am tempted to go watch it again and record the AP scene myself.

meticulan23 10-14-2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskim019 (Post 782409)
Try Googling "Kizumonogatari Nekketsu long PV", and you will be able to find a video that doesn't have a country lock.

That would be nice, although I imagine that recording during an early screening might be even more difficult. I am back in Korea, and the movie is apparently being released here on the upcoming 20th as well. I am tempted to go watch it again and record the AP scene myself.

I mean, if you can get away with it I'd say go for it

The AP Ninja 10-14-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meticulan23 (Post 782421)
I mean, if you can get away with it I'd say go for it

I hope that one of the best users on the AP forum does not have to go to jail in the name of this community T_T

meticulan23 10-14-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The AP Ninja (Post 782422)
I hope that one of the best users on the AP forum does not have to go to jail in the name of this community T_T

It's a risk with any camrip, and at least it's only going to be a 20+ second scene over the whole hour long film

chriskim019 10-14-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meticulan23 (Post 782427)
It's a risk with any camrip, and at least it's only going to be a 20+ second scene over the whole hour long film

Like I said, this AP sequence is not a long one. The process scenes were probably around 10 seconds long at best if I remember correctly, which is why it's so tempting to record it myself. But, it's still just a consideration. Not to mention now that more than a month has passed since the movie's release in Japan, I am pretty sure Japanese camrips would be emerging fairly soon.

101fatdude 10-20-2016 07:18 PM

Anyone planning to go try to get a shot of this?
I'm just about to go try myself if I can get the time off.The process may be short but it looked good!

meticulan23 10-23-2016 02:42 PM

Someone on reddit did record a preview of the next film and took one picture but no one seems to have recorded any of this film from what I've been able to find so far, even in terms of japanese camrips

meticulan23 10-25-2016 03:05 PM

Still no camrips to be found sadly, but we do now have a confirmed Blu-ray release date

December 21st of this year

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/506949

meticulan23 12-11-2016 08:45 PM

Bad news, there's still no camrips to be found from my occasional searches the last two months.

Good news is the film will probably be up on Kissanime or other streaming sites within the next 12 days or so due to the DVD release

The AP Ninja 12-12-2016 05:17 AM

Yeah...let's see if we can have the only nice process of the last...two seasons?

meticulan23 12-21-2016 02:23 PM

Only a matter of time til it's online now since it just came out on Blu-ray today.

10th_man_down 12-21-2016 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meticulan23 (Post 785615)
Only a matter of time til it's online now since it just came out on Blu-ray today.

It's out on Nyaa