The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   リトルゆみこちゃん (Little Yakumo Chan) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5130)

black harry 02-24-2007 10:26 PM

I Like Japen Comic

I Like You Shard

Thank You Very Much ............

Shard 02-24-2007 11:43 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Here is a sample of purity much what is the entire book... well except that there are penises, one tentical, one tung, and a few fingers instead of sex toys and house hold items.... if you want more of this well... I'll post more, got a few visual tales actually in the book. Reminds me of some of lorekeeps plot lines for his commissions and gift packages. No boots or high heals though, sorry mate :/. Also I think your process was better then anything in this. Frames jump around to much and I think at one point the artist threw out his scale chart in rage and said screw it.

I don't think this will get either the subi or lorekeep stamp of approval XD but things have been slow right?

Taruby 02-25-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shard
Frames jump around to much and I think at one point the artist threw out his scale chart in rage and said screw it.

I don't think this will get either the subi or lorekeep stamp of approval XD but things have been slow right?

Henmaru Machino is more of a potty humour-type mangaka to me. A constant barrage of cliched gags and the appearance of his favourite character Yumiko in about every single chapter of the works I collected by him.

There was a story similar to this one in another one of his works "Kenzen Hentai Shoujo", chapter "Puchi Yumiko-chan"... in that one, Yumiko wakes up tiny and her Ojii-san walks into the room, nearly crushing her with his foot, deduces what happens to Yumiko by the sight of her clothes, and then proceeds to bend over looking for her. Unfortunately for Yumiko, he farts and the noxious gas blows her out a window never to be seen again...

Well, his art isn't bad, just that for the majority of the time, he's being lazy/crude on purpose with his art, I hope... >_<

Shard 02-25-2007 01:10 AM

Funny Taruby at the end of this book she goes out the way the lady in that movie "the incredible shrinking women" went out.. just a tad bit more crudely... probably post that next as thats about the only other thing left that fits in this category. Might slip in one more after that... but I'm not gonna go post all 180 pages of content.

LK 02-25-2007 02:48 AM

Hmmm. She's a good size, but I dunno ... does she keep losing size?

Shard 02-25-2007 10:01 AM

The comics frames jump around a bit to much, only way you really get a sense of scale is exspresed by the objects she gets violated by really. I'll put up the last section tonight, gotta go to work in a little in an hour... kinda slept in so I didn't finish scanning this morning like I had planned. I'll post the last of it probably around 11 p.m. 12 p.m. mountain time. She dose get smaller, at least in the last sequence.

Shard 02-25-2007 11:10 PM

10 Attachment(s)
The final installment part 01...

Shard 02-25-2007 11:13 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Final installment part 02...

Shard 02-25-2007 11:20 PM

Thats about all there is to post, if this is your thing I'd recommend purchasing this book, but its purity much allot of the same, there is some DG, and SW/BE along with one occult scene, a squid, I think an alien, a chair, and a weired belly tung.

Might post some of the DG, and the BE later on.. but I'm bushed and finals are a knocking.

On a side note I should be getting all of GCU next month for you Body Swap, Age Progression/Regression fanboys. Maybe more, but gonna have to wait and see I guess.

-Shard Out

TrunKated 02-26-2007 07:37 AM

Hot stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

aprilchange 02-26-2007 02:10 PM

Whoa, Thats Good...

'nuff Said, Good Posting Dude..!

talon 02-26-2007 05:45 PM

WAY-COOL! :D

tal :)