The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Shinji/Asuka to Rei (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22723)

Apsm 03-14-2010 10:48 PM

Re: Shinji/Asuka to Rei

Rei was one of my first loves in anime so the pic's fine by me. Though I would like to a few more to show the process. I want to see Palcomix actually do BE on Shinji RIGHT for once...

And maybe I'm asking for too much, but if Asuka was to be fully 'Ayanami-ized', she'd have to lose a lot of hair, wouldn't she?

Clickme 03-14-2010 10:53 PM

I like the long hair. Then again I love long hair ^_^

The-Pro 03-15-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apsm (Post 456200)
And maybe I'm asking for too much, but if Asuka was to be fully 'Ayanami-ized', she'd have to lose a lot of hair, wouldn't she?

The pic is mid transformation. She'd probably lose it later.

But I also like long haired girls. Maybe why I prefer Asuka. (But Rei is nice too)

Mazoku 03-15-2010 12:55 AM

I tend to prefer that transformees retain identifiable characteristics of their former selves anyway. Not as cool if they just become identical clones. Nice work Dr Otto, and Hivemind.

Martyr-the-Chicken, your clip of Persephone is very distracting...

To the post below me; yes, "Bouncy" is Persephone from the "Angelium" anime. I did an internet search a while back using the picture filename; "filephp3file3991filenam.gif".

Clickme 03-15-2010 01:22 AM

*double checks*

YOU'VE IDENTIFIED BOUNCY!!! ^_^ CONGRATS!!! *throws a party*

The-Pro 03-15-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazoku (Post 456270)
I tend to prefer that transformees retain identifiable characteristics of their former selves anyway. Not as cool if they just become identical clones. Nice work Dr Otto, and Hivemind.

And this is why there's so little twinning material.

Sucks being a minority within a minority...

Mazoku 03-15-2010 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Pro (Post 456340)
And this is why there's so little twinning material.

Sucks being a minority within a minority...

Aww. :) Well there's no reason there shouldn't be room for both, adding the final stage is the easiest anyway. It depends too on who or what they're cloned into, or how it's portrayed, it's nice to have something to give it some flavor.

The-Pro 03-15-2010 05:15 AM

Yeah, but not much will ever be made because there's so little demand. It's such a weird specific thing.

I don't mind that other people aren't into it. To each their own and all that. Just sad that it means it will remain a neglected subject.

Snowglare 03-15-2010 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLKnight83 (Post 455811)
And the world explodes as it ends in awesome Lesbian Rei sex.

Just saying.

Now that's a mindfuck.

The-Pro 03-15-2010 08:38 AM

Still not as big a mindfuck as End of Evangelion.

Snowglare 03-15-2010 08:40 AM

Bigger ain't better, though. ;)

Test-0 03-15-2010 08:45 AM

The only time I like character to character TFs is when they get physically turned into their own mother (or into someone elses mother).

So, uh... I... I'm a bit confused as to if I should consider this as one, or not. :)