The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "Oops..." [Werewolf TF] (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41309)

Kantomaster1111 12-18-2016 09:06 PM

Re: "Oops..." [Werewolf TF]

Your work, your decision. If people like your work, they'll pay for it. Especially with the lack of content at the moment, you may be entering at a good time.

Obsidian 12-18-2016 11:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmm...well, perhaps what I'll do is this: I'll create the Patreon, but only have one tier of patronage. For a flat $5/month, supporters will gain access to all content that I post on Patreon every month. Individuals that like my work but may not want to (or perhaps can't afford to) offer patronage will still be in luck. If I have a sequence going, I'll upload a random page for free here and on FA. If it's a simple random render, I'll post a cropped version of it.

In addition, I'd like to do a "TF of the Month" poll at the beginning of every month, where supporters will be able to chime in and vote for a community render they want to see made. Though supporters will have the final say in what the "TF of the Month" will ultimately be, whatever is decided upon will released to everyone (supporter or not).

Thus, even if you don't support me on Patreon, you'll still get at least one render a month for free, and possibly one free page from a sequence and/or a low-rez, cropped version of a single render.

At any rate, here is a teaser for the next batch of renders (coming soon). For those of you that followed my Merger story series, here's your first glimpse at the main antagonist, Synthia Moonwoe, illuminated by her terrifying, sorcerous power.

Wonder what she's smiling so manically about... ;)

Obsidian 11-02-2017 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New 3D piece. Subtle werewolf transformation in progress.

Buzy 11-02-2017 04:09 PM

Werewolf transformation is always good in my book!

TailBoy 11-03-2017 02:42 AM

nice and a cool tail :)

Obsidian 11-05-2017 04:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Decided to go for a part 2. Ignore that it says "3" in the picture title; that's just how I was numbering the different iterations of this particular image. :p

Obsidian 11-06-2017 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Toes, glorious toes

Obsidian 11-08-2017 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Turning into a sequence, it seems.

dorintf 11-08-2017 06:21 PM

Really like the sweat effect in the last one.

Obsidian 11-08-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorintf (Post 801079)
Really like the sweat effect in the last one.

Thanks. Yeah, the sweat application is phenomenal at a distance, but up close I feel like the quality starts to degrade significantly. I'm not sure what it is, but the individual drops just don't jive with me.

But yeah, definitely some good stuff at the right range. :)