The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16164)

Blazer22 05-27-2012 03:05 PM

Re: Everything Else Request Thread

Thank you TF-Viewer:D!!!
http://tfed-artist.deviantart.com/ Is AWESOME!!

ngageman 06-21-2012 05:45 AM

Anyone got 4 pic series where gilda change Rainbow into her personal sex slave?

EchoWing 06-22-2012 07:43 AM

A few months ago, there were posts about a Flash game wherein you mixed various potion ingredients together in order to turn an old witch into a sexy young witch. Anyone have a link to it?

Blazer22 08-04-2012 12:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone tell me where this is from? Please:D

Blazer22 09-13-2012 10:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can anybody tell me where this came from? Its been photoshoped for a sparta 300 reference but I'm curious what manga or hentai this is from?
Merging pics interest me...

sodacat 09-13-2012 10:31 PM

Man, I swear that I've seen an anime with a scene almost like that. Is it one of the La Blue Girls?

Blazer22 10-03-2012 07:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Im trying to find pics that have a kind of merging take over. A female is being forced to merge with another female. The female is scared as she is being merged.
These two pics are what I'm looking for.
Does anybody know any mangas, artists, etc that have what I'm looking for?

Ctu 10-04-2012 11:34 AM

Trying to find a name of a book I read before. it is a sci fi book with Alian tech causing a body enhancment TF (well after the main char gets a hold of it that is)

thrandrall 10-04-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ctu (Post 669829)
Trying to find a name of a book I read before. it is a sci fi book with Alian tech causing a body enhancment TF (well after the main char gets a hold of it that is)

That's *really* vague.

Ctu 10-04-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrandrall (Post 669863)
That's *really* vague.

Sorry, but was a long time since I read the book. I do remember there were 2 different aliens spices and a secret war that happened a few years before the book starts

Cilansis 10-05-2012 11:08 PM

There was a colored version of this picture on sizebooru back when Chief was running it. It would be wonderful if someone could please point me to it.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/588987/

chachazero90 10-08-2012 03:53 PM

Umm.

Some of you may have heard about the new 2013 Sailor Moon anime thats airing soon and basically I was wondering if anyone to the best of their memory list off the Processes that the Sailor Moon anime has had.

I know there have been 2 Ar`s and a voodoo doll scenario.
1 AR involved the group going into a ginger bread house
another where Sailor Moon was in some strange dimension and was Ar-ing.

Can anyone please help, also if possible can someone post their episode numbers?

lothar777 11-24-2012 06:12 PM

This sort of goes along with my Art Request, as these are the pics that inspired it, and I haven't been able to find them for ages.

It was a photoshopped pic (there may have been more than one) of a lady whose arms and legs had been turned into skin-colored tentacle things. I originally saw it at bbw-chan before that site was killed and brought back to life.

Also it's super hard to google for, because all you get is mountains of unrelated hentai.

TrunKated 11-24-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachazero90 (Post 670293)
Umm.

Some of you may have heard about the new 2013 Sailor Moon anime thats airing soon and basically I was wondering if anyone to the best of their memory list off the Processes that the Sailor Moon anime has had.

I know there have been 2 Ar`s and a voodoo doll scenario.
1 AR involved the group going into a ginger bread house
another where Sailor Moon was in some strange dimension and was Ar-ing.

Can anyone please help, also if possible can someone post their episode numbers?

I'm surprised you didn't ask in the AR section. Don't know the ep numbers but don't forget the one where Sailor Moon and Mini Moon switch ages. It's a very good one. And, yes, there is a tiny bit of process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twAcgAKfsn8

Mr.P 12-12-2012 09:16 AM

On The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, there was an author by the name of MsGrey. There were several great stories, but they now seem to have vanished. Does anyone have them saved so I can have them? "A Pregnancy Well Spent", "A Honeymoon Well Spent", and a few other.

thrandrall 12-12-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.P (Post 676907)
On The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, there was an author by the name of MsGrey. There were several great stories, but they now seem to have vanished. Does anyone have them saved so I can have them? "A Pregnancy Well Spent", "A Honeymoon Well Spent", and a few other.

I'll see what I can do - I've got them....just don't think attachments allow html files here. Maybe I can put them in .doc format a little later.

thrandrall 12-18-2012 09:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrandrall (Post 676972)
I'll see what I can do - I've got them....just don't think attachments allow html files here. Maybe I can put them in .doc format a little later.

Apologize for the delay. Been a very busy period. Thought someone else might have taken the initiative.

Guess not.

Oh well, if you think of any other titles be sure to ask.

Miryn 01-03-2013 02:00 AM

I tried hunting all over the everything else forum and I can't seem to find a clip that I thought I got here before. It was a cg video of a Dickgirls cock growing followed by it being sucked off by what seemed to be a tentacle that oddly looked like a trunk or something..Sorry its so vague but i have been racking my mind trying to find it.

GenYun 01-03-2013 05:11 PM

I'm pretty sure I know the clip you're talking about. The guy who made it hangs out at futinaripalace.com
I can't remember the chaps name though, sorry!

Rei-Lin 01-03-2013 07:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It should be this one. Enjoy!

Miryn 01-05-2013 02:31 AM

Yup that would be it thank you

DarkMWE 01-26-2013 05:36 PM

Hi Guys! Thought you might be able to help with this.

Someone new visited the Lab and asked to find an old story. I don't believe I've seen it at the Lab, and it doesn't ring a bell for me. The description is pretty vague, but I'm hoping someone recognises it.

Here's his post:

Hi, not sure where to post this but I'm looking for this specific tf story, about a girl that grows an udder. I think there're 2 or 3 parts to the story. As it starts a bunch of girls are locked up in some cages and a witch asks one of them to volunteer to take the heat for something. She then curses the girl so her breasts sag lower and lower, until they fuse together and form a huge udder dangling between her legs. Basically her tits are removed from her chest and fused into an udder at the bottom. Then they're all freed and the cursed girl goes to live with her bf, who tends to her. In the second part of the story. Later the witch returns and tries to fix the girl, and the ending result is she grows a second pair of breasts where her original tits were while keeping the udder. If anybody knows which story I'm talking about please link me to it, I've been searching and can't seem to find it anymore...

It doesn't exactly fall under one topic specifically, so I'm posting it all in the catch-all catagory. If you know this story, please post it here or at the Lab's Forum, whichever is most convinient for you.

Thanks

spathicblond 01-27-2013 07:53 AM

I think that's probably Full Bull.

thrandrall 01-27-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMWE (Post 682929)
Hi Guys! Thought you might be able to help with this.

Someone new visited the Lab and asked to find an old story. I don't believe I've seen it at the Lab, and it doesn't ring a bell for me. The description is pretty vague, but I'm hoping someone recognises it.

Here's his post:

Hi, not sure where to post this but I'm looking for this specific tf story, about a girl that grows an udder. I think there're 2 or 3 parts to the story. As it starts a bunch of girls are locked up in some cages and a witch asks one of them to volunteer to take the heat for something. She then curses the girl so her breasts sag lower and lower, until they fuse together and form a huge udder dangling between her legs. Basically her tits are removed from her chest and fused into an udder at the bottom. Then they're all freed and the cursed girl goes to live with her bf, who tends to her. In the second part of the story. Later the witch returns and tries to fix the girl, and the ending result is she grows a second pair of breasts where her original tits were while keeping the udder. If anybody knows which story I'm talking about please link me to it, I've been searching and can't seem to find it anymore...

It doesn't exactly fall under one topic specifically, so I'm posting it all in the catch-all catagory. If you know this story, please post it here or at the Lab's Forum, whichever is most convinient for you.

Thanks

Sounds more like "Dairy Princess Revenge" parts 1 and 2 from Multi-breast Archive: http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/gstory2.htm

DarkMWE 01-27-2013 03:25 PM

Thanks, I'll post these and see if he answers back.

I'm not familiar with "Full Bull". Which site is it on? Can you link me to it?

Kailen 02-03-2013 10:19 PM

Well been looking for a set of images, WG and inflation of Rei and Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm specifically looking for a set of images done by DoWhatNow if I recall right. there where two or three of Rei getting fatter by something Ritsuko is feeding her into an immobile size. While the Asuka one has Ritsuko standing in front of an inflated Asuka(in her plug suit) while she is wedged in a door. Ritsuko is saying somthing about it being hot, or steamy or something of that nature. All the images at the time of me seeing them where black and white.

Any help on this would be appreciated

bh24 02-04-2013 07:56 AM

Hi all. Been looking for a story, it was one of the CYOC ones posted on the old tf-media site. Started out with a bunch of the subjects buying a box full of magical things, eg. necklace that transforms the wearer with whatever the other person wearing a necklace thinks, potions and a computer program.
One line of story is a boy named and Ben and his girl next door friend, has TG,IB,WG etc. Another is a zoo keeper who transforms her and her friend into squirrels?
Tried searching for a while and come up empty. Also tried getting all the old stories from the site but I struggle to remember the name of the story. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

thrandrall 02-04-2013 03:29 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quick request. I've seen some of these captioned pics floating around - they seem like they're from a larger series - like the art style a lot.

If anyone has more of the original pics or links, that would be appreciated - if they're pixiv links please just post the actual pics.

thanks.

Kailen 02-04-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrandrall (Post 684094)
Quick request. I've seen some of these captioned pics floating around - they seem like they're from a larger series - like the art style a lot.

If anyone has more of the original pics or links, that would be appreciated - if they're pixiv links please just post the actual pics.

thanks.

I think that the artist is Tetsujinex and that image set is part of the one here at g.e-hentai.org.

thrandrall 02-04-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kailen (Post 684097)
I think that the artist is Tetsujinex and that image set is part of the one here at g.e-hentai.org.

Thanks a lot.

thrandrall 02-11-2013 09:09 PM

Ok....another quick request. More of a WG story - but since that board's down - a story I came across a few years ago. Something about being a spokesmodel for a weightloss product. Girl has to do before/after photos to show effects of weight-loss system. Thing is, they do the photos in reverse - so the after pics are taken first and then she has to bulk up to do the "before" pics.

Anyone recall this one?

thanks.

danielsangeo 02-16-2013 02:28 AM

Okay, here's a vague one but it stuck in my mind and would love to know what it's from.

It's a video...female-to-female human TF. A woman is at a party, sitting on a sofa. The camera is trained on her as it slowly pans from her left to right (IIRC). As it slowly pans, she subtly and realistically turns into another woman.

I have no clue what it's from and the transformation seems to happen in "pieces"; i.e., parts of her change while other parts stay the same.

Does anyone know to what I'm referring?

AzureChromatic 02-16-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielsangeo (Post 685263)
Okay, here's a vague one but it stuck in my mind and would love to know what it's from.

It's a video...female-to-female human TF. A woman is at a party, sitting on a sofa. The camera is trained on her as it slowly pans from her left to right (IIRC). As it slowly pans, she subtly and realistically turns into another woman.

I have no clue what it's from and the transformation seems to happen in "pieces"; i.e., parts of her change while other parts stay the same.

Does anyone know to what I'm referring?

Maybe "Don't Look Back" ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF33uBY_rhY

danielsangeo 02-16-2013 12:47 PM

That looks like it's it! Thanks! :D

Izzy2 03-05-2013 05:10 AM

Hey Just out of Curiosity, Does anyone have those old Tomb Raider note to self pages AWittyName ( http://awittyname.deviantart.com/ ) Did? I cant find em anywhere

SoulChaser 05-06-2013 03:37 AM

I seen on here a while back a japanese movie where aliens gives one girl huge dick and other girl huge pissy. So does any one now what the video called?

AnimusVE 05-11-2013 07:46 PM

Hypertrophy Genital Girls

Xeno Sol 05-14-2013 04:21 AM

there was this show, where some fat chick uses a spell to get the fat off of her and it goes down the drain later attacking some other girl and making her fat. any help would be appreciated

Istmael 05-14-2013 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno Sol (Post 696301)
there was this show, where some fat chick uses a spell to get the fat off of her and it goes down the drain later attacking some other girl and making her fat. any help would be appreciated

Todd and the Book of Pure Evil, Season 1 Episode 5 (Monster Fat)

Nightshift 05-14-2013 08:11 AM

Hi there, I don't know if this is the right place to do this but I can't find any writers to commission my story idea and I have nowhere else to turn. My story takes place in the Naruto universe and it contains a menagerie of fetishes including: butt expansion, breast expansion, multibreast, hyper dickgirls, weight gain, pregnancy, and TG. I'm not sure how much I would want to pay for the commission but I have collaborated with someone and he and I will split the price evenly between us if we got someone to agree to write the story. At any rate, I don't want to pay over $20.

If any of you are interested, then either send me a private message here, or if you have either a Deviantart account or a Furaffinity account, then send me a note to my DA account here: http://wyvrius64.deviantart.com/
Or to my FA account here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brontoscorpio/

However you want to contact me, be sure to link to a sample of your work and I'll tell you the details of the story.

SoulChaser 05-15-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Istmael (Post 696304)
Todd and the Book of Pure Evil, Season 1 Episode 5 (Monster Fat)

Any previews of this?

AimeeTits 06-06-2013 09:42 PM

I'm looking for a comic. I've only got the vague details of it, but it was something along the lines of a fat secretary being taken down into a lab and she went through an increased beauty transformation. In the end, she walked out of the place never to return again, now a busty blonde bombshell with a brain.

Hakuno 06-07-2013 07:13 PM

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

I'm looking for the name of a movie. It has a scene it in where two women are in bed with a man and he fuses them together into one woman. If I remember correctly the movie's title (or something about the plot) had something to do with satan?

thisguy18 06-08-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakuno (Post 699027)
I'm looking for the name of a movie. It has a scene it in where two women are in bed with a man and he fuses them together into one woman. If I remember correctly the movie's title (or something about the plot) had something to do with satan?

I believe this is what you're looking for. It is from the movie "End of Days" (Really hope this link works)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q71af65kun...EoD%20Clip.avi

Hakuno 06-09-2013 04:38 PM

That's it, thank you!

Bobbypan 07-08-2013 10:06 PM

Hi, I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this request, so here goes: I stumbled upon a blog a couple of days ago (I believe it was a BlogSpot.com site) that had an interesting comic among a ton of other art. The comic involved an anime-ish character who has some kind of object that's supposed to feminize her(she says it's a gift, I think). It starts out with her getting makeup and then it changes her outfit into a string bikini, BE ensues and she ends up in a strip club. While this is happening she's talking about how she's already attractive but it wouldn't hurt to look a little better, and as the changes start to snowball she gets more and more into it until she ends up as a typical bimbo type.

Of course, today I can't remember the site and I have no idea how to find it again. It had a ton of other interesting sequences and TF's as well, and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it. Does anyone have a clue about that comic or the site where it can be found? Any help is appreciated. :) Thanks!

Armadagon 07-09-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbypan (Post 702918)
Hi, I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this request, so here goes: I stumbled upon a blog a couple of days ago (I believe it was a BlogSpot.com site) that had an interesting comic among a ton of other art. The comic involved an anime-ish character who has some kind of object that's supposed to feminize her(she says it's a gift, I think). It starts out with her getting makeup and then it changes her outfit into a string bikini, BE ensues and she ends up in a strip club. While this is happening she's talking about how she's already attractive but it wouldn't hurt to look a little better, and as the changes start to snowball she gets more and more into it until she ends up as a typical bimbo type.

Of course, today I can't remember the site and I have no idea how to find it again. It had a ton of other interesting sequences and TF's as well, and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it. Does anyone have a clue about that comic or the site where it can be found? Any help is appreciated. :) Thanks!

If it's the sequence I'm thinking of, you can find it on g.e-hentai/exhentai at:
http://exhentai.org/g/606641/af5974bc18/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/606641/af5974bc18/

Not sure where the source material is from, though. My google-fu is weak, but the credits on the first page say "Luchi and SagTA".

Bobbypan 07-09-2013 08:40 AM

Thanks, Armadagon, that's the sequence I saw! I appreciate it. It's called "My Dear Bimbo". I found it also on DA on sagta's page:

http://sagta.deviantart.com/.

Now I just wish I knew where the blog is. It had a lot of older familiar works on it, but also a ton of new stuff to me at least. I'll keep on the lookout. Thx again.

Found the blog! It's here, probably old news for a lot of people here, but still a pretty decent collection of stuff: http://transformationshub.blogspot.com/

personEL 09-07-2013 05:32 AM

[Post deleted.]

Cilansis 09-26-2013 03:37 AM

Looking for a Dickgirl picture that was posted some time ago on the process-productions blog when it was still accessable. It was a woman with a very large penis protruding from her dress and leaking pre-cum. I believe she was wearing platforms, I could be mistaken. I've tried using the way-back machine with no luck. It doesn't seem to go back far enough. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

greinskyn 10-22-2013 07:21 PM

I am looking for an unfinished, but well-written story "Splicer" or "The Splicer"

Basically the author hoped to start a universe where a previously top-secret machine has gotten onto the black market. Anyone can swap or "splice" any body part with another...

The unfinished story starts with a slender 20 something woman waking up in the hospital. Apparently she was involved in a very serious accident and the doctor too exceptional measures to save her life by splicing her head onto the body of an overweight deceased 40yr old prostitute.

Not much (i.e. none) process in the... erm, process. However, how the details unfold as she discovers the changes and how they affect her is something else.

Would appreciate any help...

keybladeknight 10-25-2013 10:11 AM

im looking for the ova video of the manga Onnanoko ni Natte | Becoming A Girl plz help i tryed look through google it was no help. plz help a bro out

ironknight 11-04-2013 11:03 PM

hi everyone
i recently lost some stories that i had saved on my computer and i cant find versions on the internet and i was wondering if anyone had them saved

am particularly looking for MWE's excellent work sleigh team support
anything else from the author would be great too

thanks
ironknight

soniagreene 12-16-2013 02:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Does anybody know where this image came from? I think it's from some hentai game or something, and I don't think it's just a photoshopped stone-effect version; the looks of surprises are very real.

I uploaded this on Transformation forum, but I'm also uploading it here just in case.

Tancred 01-08-2014 08:30 PM

A while ago someone post a tf in wich Sakura (From Naruto) was transforming into Hinata... I can't find it anyone has it?

CyberFox 02-17-2014 06:39 PM

Naga's Wereroo please!

EToaster 02-17-2014 08:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Does anyone recall the artist for this piece? And if so, are they still around somewhere? I had thought Gammatelier, but it doesn't appear to be on their website, so I guess I was mistaken.

E: This one I think is the same artist.

Yorick89 03-06-2014 07:07 PM

Delete this post.

AySee 03-06-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorick89 (Post 726082)
Sorry to bother you guys. I didn't want to make a new thread because I made one in the general Request and Commission section. I am requesting someone to write a story for me and receive monetary compensation.
Specifics are in that thread.

I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy and ask if you read the first post because

Quote:

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character]
Should definitely wait more than 6hrs based on when the request was made in the R&C section so yea...

Yorick89 03-06-2014 10:06 PM

Forgive my overzealous behavior, I should've looked over the rules more carefully I just haven't made many posts here. Sincerest apologies.