The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079)

Jamball 06-25-2008 10:24 AM

Re: Growth Request Thread

Does anyone know of or have any good stories, images, movies with some nice piecemeal style growth?

You know, like in the most recent ABC's Alice in Wonderland, where first her hands grow, then her feet, then her head only to be caught up by the rest of her body?

Thanks in advance,

--
Jamball

Anurubius 06-25-2008 11:54 AM

well... in Blunx's three tall tales theres a sort of silhouette/shadow girl who grows disproportionately... look it up on youtube if youre interested... I dont happen to have a link handy, sorry.

stravinskid 07-03-2008 12:51 PM

Can anyone post the BE scene from Attack of The 60ft Centerfold and the growth scenes from the Anime Alice in Wonderland 80's t.v series Fushigi no Kuni no Alice?

P.S :English for the latter, please

Bugmaker_shrinker 07-11-2008 09:20 AM

I searched around for Shrinkaholic's work, but can't find more than a few pics on giantesscity & the 3 recent posted sets.

If anyone has more, please do everyone a favor and post away, so we can enjoy it as well :)

stravinskid 07-15-2008 09:35 AM

Can anyone post good Kim Possible or Gwen Tennyson GTS art?

Gobosan1 07-15-2008 09:39 AM

long as someone adds BE to the Gwen one, please
kupo

Anurubius 07-28-2008 07:15 AM

I've never posted a request before so I've got my flame deflector shields to maximum indifference. I don't know how much circulation the story titled Jill's Growth Formula has gotten, but it seems like it would be very popular. Its a scientist who apparently tests a, you guessed it, growth formula on herself and apparently grows larger from pleasure and arousal. She goes on a sexy rampage and is soon joined by her friend and so on.

Now, I do actually have this story. But it seems to start halfway through (the very first paragraph is about a guy falling onto her 30-foot body). I don't even remember where I got it (GTS DC hub, probably). And I have looked on as many sites as I know looking for it (I REALLY suck at searching). Does anyone know if thats the whole story? And if not, does anyone know where to find the full version? Sorry if the request bothers anybody, but.... it is a request thread... And thanks to anyone who could help.

pyon

Drybones 07-29-2008 05:30 PM

I am looking for a giantess picture of a giantess laying on a man who is between her breasts and they are looking at each other face to face.

dsojourn 07-29-2008 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This one?

Also, @Anurubius above this, I went looking back through my "archives", even back one or two older computers, and found the story. But it turns out my ass old copy started at the same place, leading me to believe that's where the story started, even though it was in the middle.

Drybones 07-29-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsojourn (Post 204358)
This one?

Also, @Anurubius above this, I went looking back through my "archives", even back one or two older computers, and found the story. But it turns out my ass old copy started at the same place, leading me to believe that's where the story started, even though it was in the middle.

Yep thats the one thanks a lot.

kuenbu 07-31-2008 03:47 AM

Anyone remember a story called The Soda? A male and female college student go on a field ttrip to a hospital and they break away from the tour group and drink some sode they find in an old storage closet. The next day, every woman that the young man comes in contact with starts to grow slowly and every woman that swallows his cum grows to very large proportions. The young woman's breast grow and start to lactate and every man that drinks her milk grows. This story was filled with great process and growing action, but I haven't seen it in years. If anyone has it in their collections...can you hook a sister up?!

Anurubius 07-31-2008 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
no idea where I got it, so have to upload it

@dsojourn; damnit... oh well... thanks

kuenbu 07-31-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anurubius (Post 204723)
no idea where I got it, so have to upload it

@dsojourn; damnit... oh well... thanks

That's it! Thank you much. Haven't seen this story in years!

trilliwig 08-01-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes13 (Post 143372)
Hello there, I remember an old little two page comic where a little imp or something is using a anthro feline's tail like a pump by moving it up and down to make her grow bigger, bustier and buffer. I remember seeing it on some Yahoo group. I wonder if any of you have a copy of it or know where I can find it again.

Only 6 months later, I wander through and read this. Hey, better late than never.

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Dan...s/PwuffJenkat/

You can find more of DanielV's stuff at http://psudodrake.deviantart.com. Praise him and tell him to draw more sequences. ;)

j2k 08-16-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insanity (Post 143786)
The story you're looking for is "Matt & Emma", co-written by nomdreserv and Marknew. The link on nomdreserv's site disappeared, although it is still buried in his "stories" folder somewhere, but Marknew still has a copy of it on The Valkyrie:

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/m.../mattnemma.txt

I've just read it.
It's outstanding.
The guys who wrote it were really into it.

cptasia 08-19-2008 07:56 PM

Hey, i was looking for a Gen 13 growth comic someone had made. it was that punk-esque girl growing, while the other girl was kinda shrinkin. If anyone could help....

resiz3d 08-19-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cptasia (Post 211991)
Hey, i was looking for a Gen 13 growth comic someone had made. it was that punk-esque girl growing, while the other girl was kinda shrinkin. If anyone could help....

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ighlight=manic

cptasia 08-20-2008 08:05 PM

thanx

Max AP 08-23-2008 09:20 PM

There was once a comic posted here about a girl that could grow into a giantess to fight an alien entity. The alien got a sample of her blood and she could transform into an improved version of the heroine. The alien defeated at the girl and she took her away in the end.

Does anyone have the link to this comic, or know if there is a continuation of it?

Thanks in advance.

DeathJester 08-24-2008 06:20 AM

I don't know if anyone can help with this, because it's a bit of a long shot.

A long time ago I saw a clip on Youtube - it was a slideshow of a comic.
The drawings/artwork were well drawn (ie accurate portrayal of humans, not comic-style).

In it, there were everyday women with amazon-like proportions. They would tempt men into having sex with them (which the men didn't want to do but always succumbed to the women because of how attractive they were), and when they did the women would grow bigger (breast expansion, taller etc.) and the men would get smaller.

Does anyone know where I can either fine the original comic/drawings, or the clip/slideshow?

Edit:: I should also add that it was black-and-white

Sucht17 08-24-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max AP (Post 213202)
There was once a comic posted here about a girl that could grow into a giantess to fight an alien entity. The alien got a sample of her blood and she could transform into an improved version of the heroine. The alien defeated at the girl and she took her away in the end.

Does anyone have the link to this comic, or know if there is a continuation of it?

Thanks in advance.

Search around for Silbuster.

Max AP 08-24-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sucht17 (Post 213433)
Search around for Silbuster.

Thanks a lot. I will do it.

Dragoncloud 08-26-2008 02:04 AM

There was once a pic posted here a while back with a growth sequence, it was two cows drinking each others milk and growing(and it was furry). I can't remember if it came from deviantart or furaffinity, but anyone know the artist/ have the oiriginal pic? I'd like to see more from that artist >.>

sssssssssssssssssssss 08-27-2008 03:42 AM

im looking for this movie download
Attack of the 40 Ft Tall Incredibly Shrinking Women
thank you

PrBlahBlahtson 08-27-2008 08:06 AM

We don't distribute paid material here. Sorry.

Mr Wayne 08-31-2008 02:37 PM

Probably my first request comes in the form of something rather curious. Correct me if I remember wrong, but wasn't there a Movie Magic episode or some program highlighting how they did the special effects that were used during Daryl Hannah's growth scene in Attack of the 50ft. Woman (1993)? I know there is one that shows how they did the pool scene, not the one I'm thinking of. I recall them mentioning they used similar techniques to the Incredible Hulk tv series with Bill Bixby that were used during the trandformation scenes there. Again, disregard this if my quirky mind made it all up. But if someone does recall such a program then I guess this request serves another purpose. To retain my sanity:P Thanx in advance to you all:)

Max AP 08-31-2008 02:44 PM

He he... I don't know what the request is. You only want to know the name of the show? or want to know how they do the pool scene?

Well, answering the first one, yes. There was a show that did that. I saw it on HBO and was called Movie Magic.

To answer the second one, they do a technique that I'm not sure how to say it in english (or even in spanish for the matter, lol), but it implicate using forced perspective. Hannah was placed in a position close to the camera while the guy was place next to the pool that was several feet away.

Placing them in the right angle, it looked like they were seeing each other when in reality, they couldn't, but both were shot at the same time.

Max

Mr Wayne 09-01-2008 03:01 PM

LoL, not where they explain about the pool scene, I could care less about it cuz there's no growth. I was talking about the actual growth scene, clothes ripping, ring popping off, buttons flying, etc. The part of the program that showed how they did the clothes destruction. If they did a segment on that part of the movie....

h3lgan123 09-01-2008 11:18 PM

I was wondering if anybody knew where to get a download of Attack of the 50ft woman? (the more recent one with darryl hannah)

it would be greatly appreciated. and if its paid material then forget it. mybad

QuBEd 09-03-2008 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volfsbayne (Post 215939)
LoL, not where they explain about the pool scene, I could care less about it cuz there's no growth. I was talking about the actual growth scene, clothes ripping, ring popping off, buttons flying, etc. The part of the program that showed how they did the clothes destruction. If they did a segment on that part of the movie....

As far as I can remember they didn't. I think that the AOTFFW section was only part of an episode dealing with the use of forced perspective.

As for the clothes ripping, if you look closely at the side of her dress in the closeup, you can see a strip of velcro that has been coloured to match the dress.

Jamball 09-05-2008 08:25 PM

Photo story request:

I once saw this awesome photo story of a woman in a red dress growing over about 6 to 9 images. She had brown hair and her breast grew also. The wall behind her was yellow and there was a painting on it to see her perspective change as she grew.

It was a P.O.V. and I think the person was taking photo's of her. She grew after each photo.

Does anyone remember seeing this? I thought I saw it a yahoo group, but I went through them all and couldn't find it. I think it was by Merritstone, at least it was on par with his quality of work.

Thanks,

--
Jamball

Jamball 09-08-2008 06:53 AM

Can anyone at least confirm I'm not crazy and they too, have seen a sequence similar to the one I described above?

Please?

I don't want to have to commit myself.

--
Jamball

Beetlebomb 09-09-2008 09:51 AM

The thread you posted about this request on the Giantess City site already has people who recognized it so I'm pretty sure you're not insane. . . unless they're on the same boat.

BlazingBarrager 09-11-2008 05:10 AM

I'm looking for a clip that used to be on here (or might still be on here). It's a scene where a group of people were trapped in some sort of nightmare. The girl jumped into some sort of machine and then turned into a giant baby. She then started sucking up the nightmare and started growing as well as aging.

I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about.

Max AP 09-11-2008 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager (Post 218953)
I'm looking for a clip that used to be on here (or might still be on here). It's a scene where a group of people were trapped in some sort of nightmare. The girl jumped into some sort of machine and then turned into a giant baby. She then started sucking up the nightmare and started growing as well as aging.

I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about.

You must refering to Paprika. Here is the link

http://www.process-productions.com/f...hlight=paprika

BlazingBarrager 09-11-2008 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max AP (Post 218958)
You must refering to Paprika. Here is the link

http://www.process-productions.com/f...hlight=paprika

Yep that's the one. Thanks.

Aeon_II 09-13-2008 06:21 PM

Hm...

I have a request. A while back on the Giantess City forums, I saw a picture. Now, in the picture, there was a giant alien woman (looked human, though) and saw was lying down in front of a little boy who was terrified out of his mind with some sort of other alien. However, the giant lady raises her finger and calms the boy down from his fear.

It looked as though that Mine Yoshizaki (creator of Sgt. Frog) made it himself, because the style resembled it SO much (Maybe he made it himself?). I was hoping if anyone had any info on that or something at all.

Mr Wayne 09-16-2008 03:17 PM

Round 2:

Was wondering if anyone had the clip (at least) for the growth scenes from George Shrinks - Becky In Wonderland? Trunkated had the clip back in June on Youtube but its no longer there. I sent him a private message but I wanted to toss this out to all of you and see if any options bite:) Thanx in advance.

thebalancex 09-17-2008 12:19 PM

A while back on Lorekeep's archive, there was a growth comic about a woman who had received a magic pendant from her Aunt... it claimed to give her power of any man. Anyway, when she put the pendant on, she quickly grew as tall as the room, busting out of her nightgown. Quickly after that, her foot was the size of a car... If it's legit to post, please, I implore your help.

Clevens 09-17-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson (Post 214360)
We don't distribute paid material here. Sorry.

Um to be fair...99% of what is posted here is paid in some fashion. What he means to say, (orshould mean to say) is that because we can personally identify and actually contact, through our network, the producers and creators of certain pieces, we don't post clips, but when there is little hope of being discovered, we do.

PrBlahBlahtson 09-18-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clevens (Post 220693)
Um to be fair...99% of what is posted here is paid in some fashion. What he means to say, (orshould mean to say) is that because we can personally identify and actually contact, through our network, the producers and creators of certain pieces, we don't post clips, but when there is little hope of being discovered, we do.

Wander over to the new "New Users" forum for a moment, por favor.

Hooded_Miracle 09-27-2008 03:51 PM

Uh, I found an artist on the sizebooroo site. I know I didn't spell it right, so forgive me for the moment. >_<

Anyway, the artist's name is Nog. I'm not sure if the artist is Japanese or English, because the name is in English but the actual language in one of the persons drawings is in Japanese.

I think it's Japanese, anyway.

Any info on this person, or a website?

GO GO 09-30-2008 12:24 PM

Looking for comics by someone named Kliping - or something similar to that - one is of a girl on a bus that grows huge - the drawing is incredible and the breasts always end up enormous - I just can't figure out how to spell this guys name so my searches have been fruitless - all his pics are Black and white. Thanks in advance!:p

Update: Found name looking closer on this thread it is Kinkling - I will start looking form there

resiz3d 09-30-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GO GO (Post 223744)
Looking for comics by someone named Kliping - or something similar to that - one is of a girl on a bus that grows huge - the drawing is incredible and the breasts always end up enormous - I just can't figure out how to spell this guys name so my searches have been fruitless - all his pics are Black and white. Thanks in advance!:p

Update: Found name looking closer on this thread it is Kinkling - I will start looking form there

I think you mean KlnKing, his site at http://www.free-webspace.biz/Klnking...e/klnking.html seems to be down.

GO GO 09-30-2008 06:59 PM

Thanks, I knew it was a weird name and haven't been able to find anything yet- now I can check with the right spelling:rolleyes:

jesterbob 10-22-2008 08:55 PM

Hey, I was curious if anyone had any ideas what I'm talking about;

There was a preview of this comic floating around a while back. It had a fairy in a bottle, and the text on the comic panel read something like "Faries do not like to be put into jars, etc"

Then, last panel, Fairy started to grow.

I know it costed only a few dollars to get, but I never took the chance to get it. If anyone has any idea what the name of that comic was or the author's name, I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Anurubius 10-22-2008 08:59 PM

Fairy Study, by Jollyjack
http://www.collectedcurios.com/apsara_2006.html
second one down ^_^

jesterbob 10-23-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anurubius (Post 230300)
second one down ^_^

Thank you very very very very much!

Razum 11-05-2008 04:10 PM

Currently trying to find all of Dragoon's work, both images and animations. Unfortunatly, I'm rather bad at finding stuff, so I hope I'm not being rude or anything with this request.

Here's a list of the stuff I already have (mostly from this site).

Image Collections
- Bellie Part 1
- Bellie Part 2
- Blue
- The Club Part 1
- Faries
- Cartoon
- The Locker Room

Animations
- Bed Fun
- Kari Grows
- Mega

A link to download anything I'm missing would be the best case, but honestly, I'm pretty sure I could find most of the rest of his stuff if I had the names of the remaining things.

Thanks in advance.

PrBlahBlahtson 11-06-2008 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razum (Post 234225)
Currently trying to find all of Dragoon's work, both images and animations. Unfortunatly, I'm rather bad at finding stuff, so I hope I'm not being rude or anything with this request.

Here's a list of the stuff I already have (mostly from this site).

Image Collections
- Bellie Part 1
- Bellie Part 2
- Blue
- The Club Part 1
- Faries
- Cartoon
- The Locker Room

Animations
- Bed Fun
- Kari Grows
- Mega

A link to download anything I'm missing would be the best case, but honestly, I'm pretty sure I could find most of the rest of his stuff if I had the names of the remaining things.

Thanks in advance.

I know at one point I posted a bunch of links leading to Dragoon's various works.
Search at the top, specify the Growth forum, username: PrBlahBlahtson, search term: Dragoon

That oughta find the post. There was also a pretty good archival run at gts-depot if I remember right.

samuel11 11-06-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anurubius (Post 230300)
second one down ^_^

do u know anyone who has the full comic

it's just i'm a bit skint at the moment

LOD 11-06-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuel11 (Post 234476)
do u know anyone who has the full comic

it's just i'm a bit skint at the moment

There's plenty of free material out there. I'm sure you don't need the paid stuff.

have you gone to :

http://giantess.ning.com/

thebalancex 11-11-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebalancex (Post 220688)
A while back on Lorekeep's archive, there was a growth comic about a woman who had received a magic pendant from her Aunt... it claimed to give her power of any man. Anyway, when she put the pendant on, she quickly grew as tall as the room, busting out of her nightgown. Quickly after that, her foot was the size of a car... If it's legit to post, please, I implore your help.

By a strange twist of fate, I have answered my own request. Here's a link to the yahoo group if anyone is interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Giante...42683/pic/list

fidadoudafi 12-04-2008 12:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Anybody know the source of this???
I never found any stuff related to these mangas...
Help please!!!

dsojourn 12-07-2008 02:17 PM

I cant remember the name of the first one, but its a Final Fantasy X doujin as old as the hills. It shouldn't be that hard for anyone to find, you'll just have to wait for someone who can be bothered to dig it up. It's probably here in the depths of the forum somewhere.

The second image is also from a doujin that's getting up there in years, which was written and produced by I-Raf-You, makers of all those GTS/SM games. The name is Hyouheki or "An Icy Wall". It can be bought at the english DLsite, and I'm not sure if Lorekeep would want it posted. On one hand, hundreds of doujinshi get posted here no problem everyday, but on the other, I-Raf-You stuff seems somewhat taboo.

fidadoudafi 12-08-2008 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsojourn (Post 243241)
I cant remember the name of the first one, but its a Final Fantasy X doujin as old as the hills. It shouldn't be that hard for anyone to find, you'll just have to wait for someone who can be bothered to dig it up. It's probably here in the depths of the forum somewhere.

The second image is also from a doujin that's getting up there in years, which was written and produced by I-Raf-You, makers of all those GTS/SM games. The name is Hyouheki or "An Icy Wall". It can be bought at the english DLsite, and I'm not sure if Lorekeep would want it posted. On one hand, hundreds of doujinshi get posted here no problem everyday, but on the other, I-Raf-You stuff seems somewhat taboo.

Thanks a bunch

gtslovermr 01-25-2009 04:49 AM

Hey, I was wondering if anybody had that comic from the old depot site where a fairy (with a name that began with a Z and had short dark hair) grew from 6 inches or so to some big height. I never got a chance to see it on the old site, and I was just wondering if it is lying around somewhere on this site or someone's hard drive.

Anurubius 01-25-2009 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtslovermr (Post 257666)
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had that comic from the old depot site where a fairy (with a name that began with a Z and had short dark hair) grew from 6 inches or so to some big height. I never got a chance to see it on the old site, and I was just wondering if it is lying around somewhere on this site or someone's hard drive.

you might have to be more specific... is it a manga? whats "some big height"? how does she grow? I only have one fairy to gts manga in my archives, but it doesnt sound like it what youre describing

Darkborn 01-25-2009 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtslovermr (Post 257666)

Was there sex involved? I was thinking it was that Majoyman comic or however it was spelled. I think it was posted here before.

dsojourn 01-25-2009 08:48 AM

Actually, from the description it sounds like one of the Growth commissions Lorekeep was having done (or trying to have done) for his earliest packages. It was going to be something like that story "Plaything", with some guy getting possession of a little fairy/doll thing (whose name did start with a "z") growing when it ate or sex was involved, etc. Unfortunately, it never got made, or at least not to the point that Lorekeep was able to do anything with it, and I know it passed through the "hands" of at least 2 different artists. He simply had the one promotional image of the fairy-esque girl looking pissy and sitting in someone's hand, which shouldn't be too hard to dig up.