The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   EduartBoudewijn's SW Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39319)

chocolatejr9 05-11-2022 04:26 PM

Re: EduartBoudewijn's SW Updates

Quote:

Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn (Post 853806)
Here's a small image I drew recently; the prompt was randomized, featuring Desiree from Danny Phantom being shrunken down.

I saw this pic on DA the other day, and... long story short, I'm a fan now. Your artstyle works surprisingly well for SW scenarios.

Also, while the pic you did of her was awhile ago at this point, I do agree that the Queen from My Knight and Me has a nice design. I know I'm late for that one, but considering it inspired me to look up the episode you were talking about (the link you had posted on the DA image doesn't seem to work anymore), I figured I should give you credit for that one.

EduartBoudewijn 05-12-2022 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocolatejr9 (Post 853833)
I saw this pic on DA the other day, and... long story short, I'm a fan now. Your artstyle works surprisingly well for SW scenarios.

Also, while the pic you did of her was awhile ago at this point, I do agree that the Queen from My Knight and Me has a nice design. I know I'm late for that one, but considering it inspired me to look up the episode you were talking about (the link you had posted on the DA image doesn't seem to work anymore), I figured I should give you credit for that one.

Thank you so much! I'm very happy you enjoy some of my work.

I was actually notified of that episode by the Process Forum, so it all kind of goes around in circles. I'm always a big fan of queens and princesses, so that picture was a lot of fun to work on.

Prof_Sai 05-13-2022 06:32 PM

Yes, those are nice!

EduartBoudewijn 06-18-2022 06:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've always really enjoyed the design of Snow White as she appeared in the game The Wolf Among Us. She's been transformed a few times by other artists and I've always really enjoyed those. I've always been a bit too intimidated to give her a try myself, but I guess for today's image I gave it a decent shot at least.

Looks like someone wasn't too happy with Snow's recent activities and left her a special Glamour on her desk. Maybe being this size will teach her to keep her nose out of other people's business.

OhZone 06-18-2022 08:58 PM

Nice indeed

EduartBoudewijn 01-29-2023 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a commission I drew for chocolatejr9 featuring Jules from Fortnite having been shrunk down. Working with Jules and her tons of tattoos in particular was quite a challenge; in general modern video game character designs generally aren't that convenient to draw, but I think it worked out alright in the end. Working on a shrinking piece was definitely fun, I hope you all enjoy the image too!

Tina Tiny 01-31-2023 09:56 PM

I like your drawings. <3

EduartBoudewijn 04-12-2024 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I've been working on for chocolatejr9, who commissioned a picture of Tiana from Disney's Princess and the Frog shrunken down. It's been a while since my last shrinking image and Tiana is always quite fun to draw.

変な変態 04-13-2024 12:51 PM

Nice work, I especially like how you made her outfit look. Love the stunned look on Tiana's face.