The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16164)

shinchan1 03-07-2014 02:01 AM

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EToaster (Post 724482)
Does anyone recall the artist for this piece? And if so, are they still around somewhere? I had thought Gammatelier, but it doesn't appear to be on their website, so I guess I was mistaken.

E: This one I think is the same artist.

he has a gallery on Carrot Rukia, brazenet or brazent I think.

Cu Roi 03-09-2014 01:38 PM

I'm kicking myself for not being able to find this but, there was an image posted on the forum recently about a story where a wife takes pills, works out at a gym and becomes muscular. And it's alluded that she also grows a dick. Very Eric Stanton style, although I don't think it was him. From a magazine.

Gary Stu 03-09-2014 04:57 PM

So, a bit back, I was browsing the internet looking new stuff. Some way or another I ended up on some comic/sequence of images. My recollection is that it probably wasn't very good anyway, but I thought of it the other day and now for the life of me I can't find it. I think it collected a variety of anime characters and had them in a school setting where a group of them were bullying another one, who then got powers from some witch/demon or something, and then turned the characters into other characters. At the very least I believe female Ranma and Akane were involved. I think they got turned into Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers, and somebody else became Kos-mos and T-elos from Xenosaga? I'm thinking it was 3D and on Deviantart, but I'm not 100% on either of those. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't even worth reading, but it's driving me nuts that I can't find it again, so if anyone could help me out that'd be amazing.

lowes96 04-16-2014 05:40 AM

Does anyone know where this scene is from?

http://bouncebreak.com/grabbing-a-good-feel/

AySee 04-16-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary Stu (Post 726339)
So, a bit back, I was browsing the internet looking new stuff. Some way or another I ended up on some comic/sequence of images. My recollection is that it probably wasn't very good anyway, but I thought of it the other day and now for the life of me I can't find it. I think it collected a variety of anime characters and had them in a school setting where a group of them were bullying another one, who then got powers from some witch/demon or something, and then turned the characters into other characters. At the very least I believe female Ranma and Akane were involved. I think they got turned into Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers, and somebody else became Kos-mos and T-elos from Xenosaga? I'm thinking it was 3D and on Deviantart, but I'm not 100% on either of those. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't even worth reading, but it's driving me nuts that I can't find it again, so if anyone could help me out that'd be amazing.

Not sure if you found it already but, is this it?
http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/gallery/44191262

Gary Stu 04-17-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AySee (Post 729062)
Not sure if you found it already but, is this it?
http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/gallery/44191262

Yes! Thank you!

legend293 05-17-2014 09:06 PM

So I am looking for a gameplay video of saints row 4 that I thought was on here before but must have dissappered any way what it involves is you going around healing people from some kind of slut virus and the more you heal them the more of a slut yoir character becomes. It may be a side mission but im not to sure.

thrandrall 05-17-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 731080)
So I am looking for a gameplay video of saints row 4 that I thought was on here before but must have dissappered any way what it involves is you going around healing people from some kind of slut virus and the more you heal them the more of a slut yoir character becomes. It may be a side mission but im not to sure.

I think it's in the Bimbo Thread. It's actually in the primary mission section...if you want to get completeness points (I suppose you might be able to skip it...never tried).

Drachen 05-18-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 731080)

That's the Ben King loyalty mission. Calling it a "slut virus" is extremely generous.

CyberFox 05-18-2014 12:45 AM

anybody have dcballer's micro art?
He took'em off dA

legend293 06-22-2014 09:11 PM

Any body know which episode of Rosario Vampire this pic is from?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0igQL2KvaJ...anleft%2B1.jpg
Nevermind I found it lol.

mister_kaze 07-18-2014 12:33 AM

Hey everyone. I've been going nuts trying to find an IB/AT story that I had read some months ago, but now cannot track down again for the life of me. Hoping I can get pointed in the right direction.

It revolved around a young woman who received some kind of necklace enchanted by the spirit of an old woman. It transferred attributes to the wearer from any other women in the area, specifically attributes that a male friend returning from college found alluring. I think they use the word "essence" to describe the attribute transfer, but I could be wrong.

The story starts with a crapload of transfers as the boyfriend sees a lot of things he likes about other women, but eventually it slows down as the girlfriend pretty much gets it all, leaving her as the "perfect" girl that no other woman has better features than. Part of the way through, the boyfriend's sister/woman's friend "steals" a part of this magic and gets some IB/AT sequences of her own, which later get transferred back into the main character. There was a lesbian makeout sequence in the middle of that. Which is nice.

Any ideas? Much appreciated if you know.

mtac030 08-09-2014 10:32 AM

I'm looking for two stories. One is a trait swap story called "Tales from the Exchange" (i think) originally posted on Forever Changing.

The second is a story where a pair of secret agents try to stop a mad scientist from unleashing a doomsday device. They kill the scientist but fail to stop the machine and get transformed along with the rest of the world. Guy becomes a girl and both agents get some bizarre body mods. Anyone remember it?

spathicblond 08-09-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtac030 (Post 735527)
I'm looking for two stories. One is a trait swap story called "Tales from the Exchange" (i think) originally posted on Forever Changing.

The second is a story where a pair of secret agents try to stop a mad scientist from unleashing a doomsday device. They kill the scientist but fail to stop the machine and get transformed along with the rest of the world. Guy becomes a girl and both agents get some bizarre body mods. Anyone remember it?

For your first question, do you mean this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...vz1xiM4OE/edit

mtac030 08-09-2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spathicblond (Post 735529)
For your first question, do you mean this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...vz1xiM4OE/edit

No that's not it. The story I'm looking was about a girl who visits an "exchange" where traits can be traded and sold like a stock market. Eventually her mother and a few of her friends visit as well.

legend293 09-04-2014 06:25 PM

No longer need to request.

godleydemon 09-05-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 736861)
No longer need to request.

Always customary when finding the results on your own, to leave the question and edit it with the answer just below it. Saying you ended up finding what you were looking for. It helps out quite a few people who might be looking for the same thing and are to shy to ask. :)

legend293 09-05-2014 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godleydemon (Post 736882)
Always customary when finding the results on your own, to leave the question and edit it with the answer just below it. Saying you ended up finding what you were looking for. It helps out quite a few people who might be looking for the same thing and are to shy to ask. :)

I actually didn't find it.

godleydemon 09-06-2014 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 736905)
I actually didn't find it.

OH! My apologizes. You should keep the question then, never know who might know where to find what your looking for XD

battleking90 09-15-2014 11:57 PM

Does anyone know the name of the comic with a female "gundam" pilot who encounters a woman who drinks a serum for muscle growth, has sex then drinks a lot more then had sex with"gundam"?

legend293 10-05-2014 05:58 PM

Looking for a paid hypnosis or mind control video that was about a girl auditioning for something thing then the one guy smoked something and had the girl smoke it then it changed her personality and she then wore a pink bunny outfit. or It was something along the lines of that.

15a 10-16-2014 11:04 AM

Tongue growth video

I am looking for any video with a woman who has a tongue that can be expanded, it may be a scene from a movie or a commercial. Anything send a private message to this account or respond to this post. With nothing more to say, I say goodbye.

lmorgado 10-16-2014 12:22 PM

Re: Tongue growth video

There is a transformation comic JollyJack did that involves a girl with her tongue stretching as she was changing into a gecko, but that costs around 2 pounds (or 3 dollars) to get.

Soccermom 12-17-2014 05:42 AM

Man, I don't remember much about this request. Hell, I can't even remember the art style. Pretty sure I first encountered it on /d/. All I can remember was that it is a series of images(I think well over a 100) telling the story of a guy(I think? The story isn't really about him as I recall.) and a girl who meet online. They become good friends, and the girl reveals her secret. She can change anything about herself. As I recall, she does the standard boob growth, and grows a penis at one point, and then they decide to meet IRL. They meet at a mall, and more shenanigans occur there, with him instructing her to do things via walkie-talkie.

So, there is my poorly remembered description. Hoping you guys can work miracles.

GenYun 12-17-2014 05:47 AM

It's the Shapeshifter by Lemonfront

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/596447/3894f02c20/

Soccermom 12-17-2014 03:07 PM

That's it! Cheers!

keybladeknight 12-21-2014 12:09 AM

Im looking for name of the anime that involves a borther sister and a female reaper in order to save his life he needs to get his sister pregnant and get the female reaper pregnant too can over 1,000 years plz help

spathicblond 12-21-2014 05:46 PM

Looking for a conjoinment story featuring three cousins.

ConfusionX 12-25-2014 02:32 AM

Hey, I'm looking for a story that I'm pretty sure was posted here, but several hours of searching through the archives has failed to turn it up. I'm not sure which section it was posted in - I suspect it was Everything Else, but I could be wrong.

It featured a college student who was turned into a sort of demon (wings, claws and tail, with blue skin) by a statue in a tomb. She pretty quickly transformed the rest of the group into demons, which she did by inflating them with a kiss, and at least one of them was overinflated and turned evil. The story progressed pretty far, and a bunch of other women got transformed, including a cop and an ultra-religious girl. It's been preying on my mind for days, and if anyone can find it, or even remember what it was called or who the writer was, I'd be grateful.

lowes96 01-11-2015 04:12 PM

I'm looking for a story I read on here about a Jekyll and Hyde transformation. In the story a girl drinks the vial and nothing really happens but later on in her bedroom her transformation into a sexy Hyde happens. It's only temporary at that time as she transforms back to her normal self. There were several stories with the same girl any clues?

GenYun 01-11-2015 06:04 PM

Is it Gemini Crisis?
http://sephzero.deviantart.com/galle.../Gemini-Crisis

lowes96 01-12-2015 01:49 PM

No I remember it being a young girl and she was an assistant or something and she transformed in her bedroom while studying and stayed as Hyde for a lil while then she transformed back in the bedroom.

davmbar 01-26-2015 05:42 PM

trying to find a video clip from an indian movie. i remember in the clip is a woman in a brown shirt and her boobs start bouncing on their own and her and another man and woman start freaking out? Anyone know the movie or at the least where i can find the clip.

lowes96 01-26-2015 05:53 PM

Would love to see that clip!

Ellzinhand 01-26-2015 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davmbar (Post 744062)
trying to find a video clip from an indian movie. i remember in the clip is a woman in a brown shirt and her boobs start bouncing on their own and her and another man and woman start freaking out? Anyone know the movie or at the least where i can find the clip.

Are you sure you're not talking about the music video for "Turn Down For What"? Unless that's actually based on something else..

davmbar 01-27-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellzinhand (Post 744065)
Are you sure you're not talking about the music video for "Turn Down For What"? Unless that's actually based on something else..

Yeah thats it. I looked it up. I never knew that was the source. i had seen a version of that part only slowed down which was the clip i referred to. thanks

brandygang 01-27-2015 10:09 PM

I'm looking for a Masking Transformation piece that I believe might have been drawn by Sebastian. It features two girls I believe, trying on Goth Lolita/China Doll-like masks that are sticking to their faces and covering them in a fresh gooey costume, one of which is that of an elegant Western Goth and the other Eastern in nature (It may have been a Geisha, not entirely sure). The pics have some superficial resemblances to his Sailor Moon Gothing sequences and other masking pictures, but show a little more process with them being covered and changed by their respective outfits. I think one of the Transformed victims had long straight hair as an end result.

The last time I saw the pic was on Furaffinity a while ago. Does this ring any bells for anybody?

generallyawesome 03-02-2015 01:35 PM

Hi there, I don't if this is the right place to put this or if there is another thread that is more appropriate, but I have recently learnt of a short Wonder Woman story arc that features multiple animal transformations. Unfortunately (to my knowledge so far) it is all male.

In Wonder Woman #174 to #176, The villain Circe turns all the male DC superheroes and some villains into animals and then has the female DC rogues gallery hunt them down, prompting the female heroes to fight back.

I have only managed to find a couple of pages of this story arc and I was wondering if anyone else had any other information or images about it other than what is available on wikipedia and other sites?

These are the images that I have so far found:
http://casscain.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(174)
http://casscain.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(175)

Dex164 03-02-2015 03:21 PM

I posted this elsewhere, but it counts here as well I believe:

Hello everyone I've just had a memory lapse and can't seem to find a certain work.

It was an english translated work, something about a woman living together with a man through a series of random events. I think the man was a student or something while the woman was a drifter...? The key defining point of the story though that sticks in my mind was that at one point this mismatched couple befriends the young female owner of a niche' sex shop, I believe like ch.4 or so. From there on she's a continuing character. The story, as I recall, was generally light hearted

I enjoyed his work and now can't for the life of me remember. I tried searching on exhentai.org where I believe I originally saw the manga, but it looks like some dipshit went on a power trip and a large portion of my favorite galleries are now gone, and this story wasn't among them. The artist in question draws process content as well, another reason why I want to find this story again.

Any help in identifying the story in question would be appreciated, thank you and have a good day.

As a fair trade, if someone here can help me identify this hentai manga/doujin I will post 5 AP mangas in english that have not been posted on this board.

Tsukiyomi 03-23-2015 02:09 PM

Did anyone save or have a mirror to "Samantha Grows a Surprise" (futa) that was on Dailymotion a while back?

ConfusionX 05-08-2015 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spathicblond (Post 742299)
Looking for a conjoinment story featuring three cousins.

Is it Kissing Cousins, by Hellkat/Von Krieger?

Case Scenario 06-03-2015 10:04 AM

Does anyone remember this old music video from the Eighties in which people in a movie theater started transforming into cartoon special effects?

15a 06-20-2015 02:53 PM

Hello again, guys :), I'm looking for a video or a comic where a woman is possessed by a ghost or something and gets hungry, and start eating food, people or anything else around her. Thank you for your help. :D

VincentJ 10-01-2015 05:50 PM

Is anyone else interested in detachable breasts? Any links of interest?

marthlord54545 11-13-2015 06:17 AM

Hello I'm looking for an old story about this guy who buy his graduation ring and after he puts it on, everything changes around him.

It had a mixture of a male and female growth and different types of expansion

So does anyone know where I can find it? Also I forgot the author's name as well

Urza_101 11-13-2015 12:24 PM

does anyone know of any evolution pics of women evolving further up?

catfish27 11-14-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marthlord54545 (Post 759890)
Hello I'm looking for an old story about this guy who buy his graduation ring and after he puts it on, everything changes around him.

It had a mixture of a male and female growth and different types of expansion

So does anyone know where I can find it? Also I forgot the author's name as well

Sounds like "The Ring" by Dynamoob.

Download it from this page ("Part II" contains both parts).

marthlord54545 11-14-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catfish27 (Post 759963)
Sounds like "The Ring" by Dynamoob.

Download it from this page ("Part II" contains both parts).

Yeah this is the one, Thanks

Mr GorpThorp 11-20-2015 01:39 PM

I remember a couple stories that were a jekyll/hyde type story with an average co-ed turning into a sexier, lusty alter-ego. The first story she took a potion to trigger the transformation, and the second story it triggered on it's own. They were both by one author, does anyone else remember them?

IowaGuy 03-27-2016 05:22 PM

I'd swear there was a thread about what I'm looking for somewhere on here, but I don't remember enough about it to get a good search.

It's an old manga about a pretty ordinary girl who could change into some kind of succubus or something with a magic book or a magic word or something.

There was a bunch of different things she did, but I can only remember two.

In one issue she was forced to have sex with a dog, then she changed and she turned the guy who forced her into a dog thing.

In another issue, a popular girl uses her because she doesn't like her boyfriend cumming in her, so after he finishes and while popular girl is in the shower, she changes and gives him a blow job that makes him never stop cumming.

Anyone know the name at all? It's been so long I just can't remember it anymore.

nath1266 10-26-2016 10:01 AM

Anyone know if any inanimate tf's into things like tattoos, drawings or cardboard?

TF-Viewer 10-26-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nath1266 (Post 782964)
Anyone know if any inanimate tf's into things like tattoos, drawings or cardboard?

That's not how it works, please read the rules on the first page of the thread. In here we only request things we know to exist but can't find, for example a piece of TF art that we saw once but don't remember where or it's just gone now from the site it used to be on.

What we don't do, is just ask "Hey do you have any of this kind of thing?" Because you could just look for that yourself on dozens of sites if that's all you want.

nath1266 10-26-2016 04:26 PM

I know stuff like it to exist but I cant find it and don't know of any sites with stuff like it, was asking incase anyone does know

no-name 10-26-2016 07:06 PM

If possible, you should try to provide as much info regarding whatever you're looking for: artist names, the medium used to make the piece, notable feature(s) and/or character(s) involved...anything at all. The more you can recall, the easier it for those reading it to possibly recall and/or find what you seek. At the very least, we can try to point you in the right direction.

elecn83 02-13-2017 07:16 AM

Looking for a story I think I found here but can't seem to find again. Couple are fighting in a bar and they start becoming what they argue about. In the end she became a bimbo but they both go through a laundry list of changes.

catfish27 02-13-2017 10:30 PM

Reality Changer's by Dictionary Rainbow, perhaps?

elecn83 02-14-2017 05:01 AM

Perfectly on the mark. Thank you catfish!

Mr.P 05-02-2017 05:25 PM

Does anyone have the video from
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgm...sformation_fun

It's a video made by Doctor Otto of images from Avaro56 set to the music It's Your Duty (To Shake that Booty).

EToaster 06-02-2017 04:46 PM

I remember a few years ago, I saw a story, and at least one, maybe a few images based on it. A college woman angers a gypsy, gets cursed to always appear slutty or something like that. Basically when anyone was looking at her, her clothes would start shrinking or falling off, basically all sorts of wardrobe malfunction stuff.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

catfish27 06-02-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EToaster (Post 794629)
I remember a few years ago, I saw a story, and at least one, maybe a few images based on it. A college woman angers a gypsy, gets cursed to always appear slutty or something like that. Basically when anyone was looking at her, her clothes would start shrinking or falling off, basically all sorts of wardrobe malfunction stuff.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I can think of two that are sort of like that, although they don't exactly match your memories...

An American in Hell (link is to an illustrated version that was commissioned by thrandrall a few years back) -- a college woman gains the ability to change her body and clothing as long as she doesn't sin, but once she sins, it turns into a curse.

Wish Upon a Starr -- a woman angers her witch roommate, who gives her a much sexier body, curses her to grant other people's wishes, and curses her that any clothes she wears will turn slutty.