The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TaylorMadeClips BE Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9965)

evilconcarne 02-22-2010 10:05 PM

Re: TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

Damn, inflation bait looks so good. Why did I spend all my damn money last weekend!

SoulChaser 02-23-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylor (Post 443875)
Thank you. I think the one with Kimberly is the better of the two but it is a very different clip. Helena is a beautiful girl but the clip is pretty quick since we planned to shoot this after shooting something else and ran out of time and she had plans after so I did not get as much time as I wanted on it but did not want to miss out on shooting her in a BE clip. You never know with these girls you can shoot them once and the next week they moved out of state, or they get a boyfriend who does not want them to do video or they have decided they want to be a mainstream actress and can't afford to do any more adult video WHO KNOWS with these girls!!!! You just can't assume you will be able to book them again.

So true Taylor. I bet you have hard time finding girls do those films but you find some willing girls.

Sept 02-24-2010 08:38 PM

I think Kimberly is one of my new favs, she is adorable. As far as the video, the shock of surprise BE was funny and entertaining. It would be nice to see a continuation of this one though. Maybe since her initial reactions are of dismay, she tries to find a way to reverse the growth, but keeps making things worse (ie bigger).

Taylor 02-27-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sept (Post 444744)
I think Kimberly is one of my new favs, she is adorable. As far as the video, the shock of surprise BE was funny and entertaining. It would be nice to see a continuation of this one though. Maybe since her initial reactions are of dismay, she tries to find a way to reverse the growth, but keeps making things worse (ie bigger).

That would be good. I would love to have her back. She lives pretty far away. I have been trying to get models passing through town for a variety. I think she travels a lot for jobs and hopefully she passes through my area again.

http://taylormadeclips.com/images/kiwiBE.jpg

I Like My Bitches Big
Kiwi Girl

pingu1 02-28-2010 09:35 PM

taylor can I say the panic growth you last did was amazing best Id ever seen.well done!

Taylor 02-28-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingu1 (Post 446556)
taylor can I say the panic growth you last did was amazing best Id ever seen.well done!

The one with Kimberly??

pingu1 03-01-2010 08:42 AM

yes was amazing x

evilconcarne 03-01-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sept (Post 444744)

Just bought the video today and couldnt agree more with you. That type of sequal would be awesome!

Taylor 03-01-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilconcarne (Post 446860)
Just bought the video today and couldnt agree more with you. That type of sequal would be awesome!

I will find out when she comes back through my area and shoot her again. :D

cmage 03-05-2010 09:53 AM

Taylor, that one with Kimberley was amazing! I saw the pictures and I knew I just had to have it. Totally worth every cent.

...even though my credit card got charged twice for it...DX

[edit]

The made everything better!

PrBlahBlahtson 03-05-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmage (Post 449717)
Taylor, that one with Kimberley was amazing! I saw the pictures and I knew I just had to have it. Totally worth every cent.

...even though my credit card got charged twice for it...DX

[edit]

The made everything better!

Taylor and Bud are indeed very good at taking care of their customers. I haven't found a reason to fault them in the least on customer service.

DrEnlarge 03-06-2010 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingu1 (Post 446765)
yes was amazing x

I 100% agree. The Kimberly video was the best one you've ever done, bar none. Folks, I can't stress enough how much this one nails the tone, dialog and feeling that she's really growing.

If she does another one and it feels as right as this one, I think you'll have found your new lead actress.