The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5080)

Shadow_Dragon 04-25-2008 07:42 PM

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 165524)
I don't remember storm transforming in the TV series, in the comics she did and I have an issue where she does, but as far as the TV series goes Rogue is the only character I know of that did.

Care to take some screenies, if you don't mind?

garycamaro86 04-26-2008 10:42 AM

full eclipse

Does anyone have a clip of the werewolf sex scene from Full Eclipse that they can post? There was an old thread about this but the clip has been removed from youtube.

KadoWolf 04-27-2008 03:57 PM

Lara Croft TF into Elephant Story?

I remember about a year ago I came across a story with Lara Croft and some other treasure hunter getting trapped in a temple in India and the two of them slowly transforming into hermaphroditic elephants. I forgot the name of the story now and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone help steer me in the right direction?

Amahain 04-28-2008 12:01 AM

Hi KadoWolf. I know the one you're talking about, and I'm sure that it was on Doc's Lab at one point, though it seems to have been removed during that big cleanup so many months ago. I tried checking the archives but am having trouble finding a story listing by species. The good news is that this may only be a temporary problem that's related to the Wayback Machine's server, as I did manage to find an old removed story from Doc's Lab a month or two ago with relative ease using that method. I would suggest that you check the archived sites periodically - you may eventually come across your story.

Mitchell 04-28-2008 12:32 AM

Anyone got that Agent 69 stuff? I wanted to do a fanfic of her, her stuff was on Yahoo but went bye-bye

TF-Viewer 04-28-2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x†xShadow_Dragonx†x (Post 165715)
Care to take some screenies, if you don't mind?

I never said I had the video.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garycamaro86 (Post 165884)
Does anyone have a clip of the werewolf sex scene from Full Eclipse that they can post? There was an old thread about this but the clip has been removed from youtube.

I believe that was the thread I made a long time ago. Sorry, not reposting it because I don't want my account banned from youtube.

The_Nameless_One 04-29-2008 02:53 AM

Kadowolf+Amahain:

the story meant is "Laura’s Last Tomb Raid" by Toolman19.
I sent it to Kadowolf by email. (since it wasn't complete on any online source I checked)

Tf-viewer:
isn't there any other place then youtube you could post it? (perhaps even under a dummy-account)

setokaiba13 04-29-2008 08:58 AM

I remember seeing a Jill to licker (Resident Evil) TF some years back. Anyone know who drew it or where to find it again?

zaqwsxcdemil 04-29-2008 10:16 PM

Fissureking aka morningstar aka Bill Mudron

http://web.archive.org/web/200211100...ice_licker.jpg

Shadow_Dragon 04-30-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KadoWolf (Post 166246)
I remember about a year ago I came across a story with Lara Croft and some other treasure hunter getting trapped in a temple in India and the two of them slowly transforming into hermaphroditic elephants. I forgot the name of the story now and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone help steer me in the right direction?

I believe I have seen that sequence on FA a week or so ago... Though it was quite deeply into the TF archive... So you'd have to check... I'll look if I have the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 166544)
I never said I had the video.

I meant if you could maybe put some of the panels of the process on here.

popperock 04-30-2008 03:15 PM

TF-viewer, you can put them on Dailymotion. They don't seem to mind copywrighted stuff. Or just upload it to rapidshare. You won't get in trouble.

PrBlahBlahtson 04-30-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popperock (Post 167278)
TF-viewer, you can put them on Dailymotion. They don't seem to mind copywrighted stuff.

Yes, they do. And adult material that isn't flagged as adult material. And once it is, you need an account to view it. So then people aren't happy with that.
Quote:

Or just upload it to rapidshare. You won't get in trouble.
There's a reason that people put passwords on RARs they upload to RapidShare. It's because RapidShare DOES mind copyrighted content when they can find it.

Additionally, TF-Viewer has shown a respect for copyright in the past. Wrong tree to bark up.