The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075)

Clickme 06-04-2008 07:41 PM

Re: BE Request Thread

I figured that might be a reason, so I jsut went and searched myself.

ranmafan 06-09-2008 04:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i heard this might have been posted here before? but i dont know the name so i cant reference to search for it. any help?

PrBlahBlahtson 06-09-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranmafan (Post 182230)
i heard this might have been posted here before? but i dont know the name so i cant reference to search for it. any help?

Welcome Science of Madness Club.

ranmafan 06-10-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson (Post 182358)
Welcome Science of Madness Club.

thanks! but the old thread doesnt have the pics. who is the artist so i can search for it on google?

Shadow00000 06-10-2008 01:37 PM

Makita Aoi (魔北葵), the story extends, or have cameos, from about 4 other mangas from this author.

ranmafan 06-10-2008 06:36 PM

thanks! i dont suppose anyone has it tho. google yields nothing for welcome to the science club. well not any manga results anyway :S

Prof-M 06-11-2008 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranmafan (Post 182699)
thanks! i dont suppose anyone has it tho. google yields nothing for welcome to the science club. well not any manga results anyway :S

I'm normally a lurker, but oh well. I might as well help a bit for once.
I found this:

[RapidShare Link]

BE is in chapter 5, page 85 to 100.

Hope that helps.

ranmafan 06-11-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof-M (Post 182847)
I'm normally a lurker, but oh well. I might as well help a bit for once.
I found this:

[RapidShare Link]

BE is in chapter 5, page 85 to 100.

Hope that helps.

thanks!!

Clickme 06-16-2008 04:40 AM

Before I start, I'm gonna say, that I already looked through the "complete Youtube" thread.

I was thinking back through some of the old youtube vids, and remembered one involving a sex doll, that was being filled with more and more silicone, til the buttons popped. I'm pretty sure the vid was yanked, as IU can't find it, but it's not the vid I'm looking for. I was wondering if anyone knew the website of the peoples that made the doll...

Alright, go ahead and yell at me for this... but any help would be greatly appreciated.

PrBlahBlahtson 06-16-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickme (Post 184375)
Before I start, I'm gonna say, that I already looked through the "complete Youtube" thread.

I was thinking back through some of the old youtube vids, and remembered one involving a sex doll, that was being filled with more and more silicone, til the buttons popped. I'm pretty sure the vid was yanked, as IU can't find it, but it's not the vid I'm looking for. I was wondering if anyone knew the website of the peoples that made the doll...

Alright, go ahead and yell at me for this... but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot think of the name for sure, although "RealDoll" comes to mind. The original information and clip was actually posted by a friend of the manufacturer on the forum over at the BEArchive, so until someone comes along with the correct info, that may serve as a starting point.

Clickme 06-17-2008 08:40 AM

Thanks for the tip. I'll see what I can find there.

VincentJ 06-17-2008 04:14 PM

Check our Video Vault over at Expansion Mansion, pretty sure I saw it there at one stage...