The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend" (Offsite) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11223)

Crash Ichimonji 04-26-2008 10:39 PM

Re: Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend"

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkTranswar (Post 165952)
(be careful what you wish for it must might come true) insert sinister music here.

....which was the premise for my story 'Pink Gender' on fictionpress. Boy wishes he was a girl because his life as a guy sucked. Waitaminute...They totally ganked my idea!!! lol

No-Man 04-27-2008 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji (Post 166041)
....which was the premise for my story 'Pink Gender' on fictionpress. Boy wishes he was a girl because his life as a guy sucked. Waitaminute...They totally ganked my idea!!! lol

'Tis a common enough premise for process material.

Kyril 04-27-2008 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji (Post 166041)

No, 'ganking' your idea would be producing gaping holes in it. They looted your idea.

I'm a warlock, I end up with both (getting ganked and looting).

Crash Ichimonji 04-27-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No-Man (Post 166094)
'Tis a common enough premise for process material.

Then again, I used original characters and actually have a plot. There's one sex scene (but that hasn't happened yet and it's near the end), but aside from that, it's humor-romance. Meanwhile Palcomix's idea is just fapping material. Good fapping material, hopefully.

The-Pro 04-27-2008 10:56 PM

You say fapping material as if it were a bad thing.

Crash Ichimonji 04-28-2008 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Pro (Post 166374)
You say fapping material as if it were a bad thing.

lol, it isn't. I'm just saying that there can be more to a TG story or idea than just as fapping material (though it helps).

Miracle overloading 04-28-2008 11:15 AM

It begins...

DarkTranswar 04-28-2008 11:54 AM

I hope the transformation (if there is one) is interesting, but if its crossdressing hope its funny as hell when Shinji wakes up.

No-Man 04-28-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji (Post 166463)
lol, it isn't. I'm just saying that there can be more to a TG story or idea than just as fapping material (though it helps).

I can agree with that. I just think it's silly for people on a FETISH FORUM who look down on fap material. I would be extremely surprised if there is anyone who didn't come here looking for stuff to fap to.

If you want TG with good storyline and almost no fap-able material, it doesn't get better than www.misfile.com

lampy 04-28-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle overloading (Post 166495)
It begins...

the fapping...

Crash Ichimonji 04-28-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle overloading (Post 166495)
It begins...

The truth of truths: Yebisu Beer is actually a female hormone-inducer. How else could Misato go through it like water and still look smexy all the time? lol

Miracle overloading 04-28-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji (Post 166699)
The truth of truths: Yebisu Beer is actually a female hormone-inducer. How else could Misato go through it like water and still look smexy all the time? lol

of course.