The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Spinnerette (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22370)

TF-Viewer 07-23-2010 07:23 PM

Re: Spinnerette

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercury01 (Post 512415)
It would suck if she did morph completely into a spider. She looks great as a human and I'm sure she'd do well as a drider. Regular spiders are just... dull.

Perhaps a giant spider then?

I still think it's a possibility though, given this comic's humorous take on things. It's also entirely possible she could morph into a normal sized spider or shrink to a tiny Drider and be dealt with like any pest of that size... with a swift stomping. :p

cpt soban 07-24-2010 07:50 AM

I am still half expecting them to continue with the biology savvy humor and point out that having more spider related physiology in a combat situation is A BAD THING. There is a reason that most spiders are trap and ambush predators.

Krazy Krow 11-02-2010 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Walter's original draft for Evil Spinnerette was a lot scarier, I asked him to tone it down a bit. E.S. is going to be a recurring character, I wanted to keep her sexy :)

Joe Six-Pack 11-02-2010 06:04 PM

It's Krazy Krow! The artwork on this story is incredibly good, and the Spinnerette character is very well realized. Really enjoying the comic.

...And that sketch of Evil Spinnerette is mind-blowingly cool. You could probably sell that as a tattoo for metalheads.

vid 11-05-2010 10:33 AM

"We're seeing Uwe Boll's 'Oregon Trail.'" Love it.

TF aside, this is fantastic: beautiful art, great characters, sharp humor. With all the film adaptations from graphic novels and web comics, I think I'd like to see something come of this.

And here's hoping they have a size theme episode, maybe a new mutation causes Spinnerette to shrink to spider size.

TF-Viewer 01-25-2011 03:33 AM

bump because new update contains potential for female werewolf TF soon.

blackshirtboy 01-25-2011 07:29 AM

Or at the very least a male one from the Werewolf of London Ontario. I gotta say I loled hard at the Canadian Superheros

CK01 01-25-2011 11:37 AM

That makes me wonder if she does/will transform. The comic is responding as if they can/or are expected they can, but he's wolfed in daylight seemingly without concern.

no-name 01-25-2011 09:27 PM

Perhaps he's has more control over his abilities?

blackshirtboy 01-26-2011 05:39 AM

The Canadian superheros are bilingual, I nearly fell off my chair.
Anyway I assume that if he can use his powers for super heroing then yeah, he probably does have some kind of advanced control over his lycanthropy that will be explained at some point over the next few pages.

EchoWing 01-28-2011 07:41 AM

If today's page is any indication, werewolves in the Spinnerette 'verse don't have initial control over their abilities, but do gain a degree of control over time. This new werewolf girl is hinted to be fairly recent (and arguably, not the only one), while the Werewolf of London Ontario sounds like he's been active for a while.

Still, TFs aside, I'm looking forward to seeing more of the lady werewolf. Nice figure aside, if the WoLO is any indication, she's gonna be adorable once she gets herself together.

mercury01 01-28-2011 08:18 PM

Oh come on. It is so gonna be Tiger's wife/girlfriend/lesbian best friend/whoever that was in the photo.

I like that he actually cleaned up the translation from the babelfished original version.