The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Missa - Gender TF (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35435)

zdarkness 12-23-2015 07:27 PM

Re: Missa - Gender TF

Now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

T.G. JOE.

Dragon 01-01-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiaroscuros (Post 763119)
SPOILER WARNING (AS IF ANYONE CARES - IT'S NOT SW7)

Critique of The Jenner Effect :

The physical transformation bits while cool feel rushed and feel unfinished. Genital transformation is a good effort but stops at an awkward midway point, hand/nails transformation (if there is one) is way too subtle considering the deliberate framing of the shot. Beard/chin transformation is again too subtle and starts off really female-looking. Hairy legs but no change shown.

Starting off with a guy's deeper voice would have been better.

Conclusion : Too much lead up and not enough payoff. $12 was a lot to pay for really cute model but not much actual TG goodness. There's only about 30 seconds of actual physical transformation (or less) in the whole video.

P.S. Not trying to bag on MissaX. However, the community has gotten so much quality material from Mako, DanielSan in the past few years and now Surody recently (often for free) that the bar has been raised pretty high.

I'm going to agree that the TG is short and feels unfinished. It is, in my opinion, a thread common to many of her videos that she comes up just a little shy on the change in pursuit of the sex. However, let us not discount that that is a very skilled manipulation of actual cash 'n' prizes and the best yet produced by Missa.

Mako, DanielSan and Surody deal in poser and, completely computer rendered, while realistic, lacks the immersion factor for me. Mako's acted videos are marketed to a more general audience (than pr0n) and the budget for special effects is reduced by having to pay professional actors.

All that said, there's room enough for it all, each has their merits, and I've enjoyed all their works at some time or another. Missa just needs the payoff -- the formation of labia!

lowes96 02-19-2016 07:26 PM

Hey missa any new TG videos you working on?

missa 04-02-2016 05:03 PM

Thank you smooch and Danio, Chiaroscuros and Leonides.

Winter: That’s a really good idea. :) I like the idea of masturbating with change. Thank you Istmael.

ZDarkness: I make the preview from pieces I like in the video, and cut it where I want the picture to show at the front of the store. Anything behind that photo is moved to the back.. I like how RedParrot wrote the explanation better. :)

Chiaroscuros: Thanks. I don’t know who Mako is. I am a team of two people, myself, and my husband. We’re hiring ladies to fulfill these little fantasies from our home, that’s what we do. It’s not really a big production, but we do what we can, and if people like it, we’ll keep doing it. This new video is similar to the last, just a heads up. :) Hopefully I can make something you love someday.

Dragon: Labias around the penis before it shrinks perhaps? We could combine this idea with Winter’s idea. :)

Lowe: I have one coming up now. The TF is similar to the last one, the focus is on a story that I had shelved a long time ago and felt she needed to be seen.

missa 04-02-2016 05:04 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...ndertflyra.gif

Possessed Son Featuring the phenomenal Lyra Louvel who flew all the way from Los Angeles to work with me in Wisconsin. :D I adore her look and personality, hopefully you do too!

Winter 04-02-2016 05:46 PM

I feel that if your going to put some erotic tones to the transformation, maybe it should feel good, perhaps he should get aroused, and maybe watch himself slowly change down there maybe some vocal moans or something as his manhood slowly shifted to womanhood.

Dragon 04-06-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 769369)

Dragon: Labias around the penis before it shrinks perhaps? We could combine this idea with Winter’s idea. :)

Sure. Fingers traced over as the sac grows smaller, retreating into the body. Penis dwindling away as tapering fingers trace the glans. That sort of thing. Just remember that the change for fetishists is just as important as the results.