The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   More general 'increased beauty' (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8593)

Styerion 03-15-2010 12:19 PM

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

I really like the idea of her manually deforming herself. It's a very interesting concept.

I wonder if the full cut has more to it or if it goes in greater detail...

Shadowsbane99 03-16-2010 10:40 AM

Process? Oh HELL yes.

Is it IB? Well I once stated that IB was conforming to the sociologically created standard of beauty. In reality that was EXACTLY what she was doing. But because she overdid it, she instead became hideous and freakish, falling into what TVTropes describes as the uncanny valley.

It is the very definition of IB. Though you might not find it arousing, it meets the qualifications dead on. The process need not be pretty nor the ends fit what you desire for it to qualify as the process.

I mean hell, how many times have we seen things that are listed as BE yet they were just demons popping out of a girls chest, or a breastplate expanding, or a couple of missiles being shot from a dress at chest level?

thrandrall 03-16-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowsbane99 (Post 457104)
Process? Oh HELL yes.

Is it IB? Well I once stated that IB was conforming to the sociologically created standard of beauty. In reality that was EXACTLY what she was doing. But because she overdid it, she instead became hideous and freakish, falling into what TVTropes describes as the uncanny valley.

It is the very definition of IB. Though you might not find it arousing, it meets the qualifications dead on. The process need not be pretty nor the ends fit what you desire for it to qualify as the process.

I mean hell, how many times have we seen things that are listed as BE yet they were just demons popping out of a girls chest, or a breastplate expanding, or a couple of missiles being shot from a dress at chest level?

yessss...definitely looking forward to seeing what the full-length version has - how it's handled, additional process, reaction shots, etc.

Vengeance1701 03-16-2010 05:46 PM

I'm not saying it doesn't belong, I'm just saying it subverts what most want.

We want sexier. This is a social commentary on the plastic surgery addiction in this country.

Soren 03-16-2010 07:25 PM

Its a philosophical, sociological, and a bit psychological bombshell of debate indeed. Though as soon as she started to stretch her neck I knew it was going to not end in smiles.

UnknownOrange 03-29-2010 10:29 PM

So, um, are we ever gonna see johnsmith's commission?...

Ran 03-29-2010 11:39 PM

Whilst it'd be nice, I think it's best to let it die for now.

Ryse 04-06-2010 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New cluedog work involving increased beauty and TG, there is only one tg but multiple instances of increased beauty, so I figured it was best placed here.

Silver Spoon 04-06-2010 04:31 PM

Fun (and funny) ending. Thanks for sharing.

GLKnight83 04-06-2010 04:33 PM

I liked the first line best. Overall it's good, but that's just my preference.

SdazVarence 04-06-2010 08:18 PM

That was awsome

Vengeance1701 04-06-2010 09:12 PM

Love it!

Cluedog scores another home run!