The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5080)

TF-Viewer 11-03-2008 12:20 PM

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomking (Post 233449)
Anyone have seachange from gryf's site saved somewhere? Seems his site is gone :|

It's not gone, I just checked it 10 seconds ago.

ranmafan 11-09-2008 12:21 PM

I am looking for a wallpaper I used to have. It was sorta greenish and had a naga girl with i think a chocoloate heart and it said valentine's day or something like that. does anyone have it?

hershelkrustofski 11-10-2008 05:54 AM

Hey, this guy on AnonIB was asking about something relevant to this thread:

"There was this great sequence about a girl who got bit by a tiger and then changes in class. Had it ages ago, lost it and have never seen it again :(

And please, don't refer me to the Process forum. Like many, have never been able to get on there because... oh, I don't know, the phase of the moon isn't right or something."

If anybody remembers the sequence he's talking about, I'd like to see it too.

ME25TU150 11-10-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimi20 (Post 233339)
Hi all, I'm looking for a sequence that was created by ShadowDragon (i think) and uploaded to Transgenetic Industrial, it was called Hung, or The Hung?

something like that, and was about a girl becoming "aquainted" with a horse and slowly she turns into it's penis, if i remember correctly it was pulled from the gallery because the artist wasn't pleased with how it turned out, but i thought it was fantastic!

does anyone have any idea what im talking about, and if you do, does anyone know where i can find it again?

Thanks guys :)

If you have a FurAffinity Acc, you can find it here : http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kora/ , its under Scraps, page 2.

TF-Viewer 11-10-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hershelkrustofski (Post 235505)
Hey, this guy on AnonIB was asking about something relevant to this thread:

"There was this great sequence about a girl who got bit by a tiger and then changes in class. Had it ages ago, lost it and have never seen it again :(

And please, don't refer me to the Process forum. Like many, have never been able to get on there because... oh, I don't know, the phase of the moon isn't right or something."

If anybody remembers the sequence he's talking about, I'd like to see it too.

I believe the sequence in question is the (very ancient) Crysta (can't remember if it's spelled with a C or a K actually) Tiger sequence by Picklejuice. I don't think you'll find it here, it was once hosted here a long time ago but for whatever reason (rumored he redid it and sells copies of it to people who ask) it was taken down from everywhere on the net that ever hosted his work and never reappeared.

Trying to find it with archive.org is only partially successful, many pages of it are still missing, and that's if you knew where to look to begin with. That's information I would be reluctant to share because if he is intending to sell it, then I have no business linking people to the archived version that he doesn't want spread around.

morwalugi 11-10-2008 02:34 PM

I'll drop two archive.org clues

the old Transformation Graphics Archive tga.transform.to (?)
the old Picklejuice website on the old Transfur

don't expect simple clean direct links with archive.org

jato 11-11-2008 10:45 PM

anyone know i could find the demoness/succubus story
that in it the main female character was seeking vengance for lossing a boy she like to
a larged chested girl, then transforms herself into a demoness??

i read it before but i can't find it now

jimi20 11-11-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jato (Post 235990)
anyone know where i can find some good demoness/succubus TF stories?

*must have BE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 62629)

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
*Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not* such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

So is there a particular story your looking for that you know exists?

nisse1402 11-12-2008 02:08 AM

Remember seeing a story based of Hellkats "New Found" stories.
It was about a girl TFing into a herm naga and then TFing her boyfriend into a female naga.
Would be nice if anyone found it. :)

jato 11-13-2008 02:44 PM

oh and if anyone can find the comic/manga i think it was 3-6 pages
of a person getting tricked by this 'imp' person and getting turned into a demon by plants/tentacles

Seadog Driftwood 11-14-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morwalugi (Post 235613)
I'll drop two archive.org clues

the old Transformation Graphics Archive tga.transform.to (?)
the old Picklejuice website on the old Transfur

don't expect simple clean direct links with archive.org

I tried both. The first link (TGA) gave most of the sequence, but pages 4, 10, 15, and 21 are missing.
The second link gave nothing.

I could be wrong, but based on the content of the pages immediately before and immediately afterwards, the missing pages may have the following content:
4) Crystal's hands transform
10) Hands again, getting more paw-like, and arm starting to change (fur)
15) (don't know)
21) Fully tiger; conclusion.

It'd be great to have access to these missing pages. Y'know, to complete the mental sequence. As it stands, it's like it's missing some limbs...

TF-Viewer 11-15-2008 04:10 PM

Well unfortunately I don't think we can help you there.