The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075)

PrBlahBlahtson 10-05-2008 10:46 AM

Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja In The Night (Post 224910)
*Nods* I have a small note of pure Titan's BE, from everyone's second favorite female Titan's Character, the everything challenged, Starfire. I apologize for the format, but that's the way they are saved. I wish I knew the Artist who did this, but I cannot provide that information either, seeing as this is in my To Be Sorted Pile of pictures.

Tendrak, I believe. dA took the pictures down. Along with a few others.

supermikeman 10-05-2008 02:31 PM

Cool. What about X-men Evolution.

PrBlahBlahtson 10-06-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermikeman (Post 225129)
Cool. What about X-men Evolution.

First post. This is for requesting known existing material, not "in this thread post subject_x."

acme 10-08-2008 10:10 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Need help guys. Does anybody know where does the artist of this Gardevoir BE sequence posts his works now? I remember it was on Anonib or something, but that went down a while ago.

supermikeman 10-08-2008 07:53 PM

I saw that before. But i can't remember who drew it.

PrBlahBlahtson 10-09-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acme (Post 226151)
Need help guys. Does anybody know where does the artist of this Gardevoir BE sequence posts his works now? I remember it was on Anonib or something, but that went down a while ago.

Search of forum for "Gardevoir" turned up this thread. The anonib link was dead, however. A search of anonib turned up this board which looks promising.

geno13 10-09-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acme (Post 226151)

I think this is his page on deviantART:

[link]

acme 10-10-2008 02:02 AM

Anonib doesn't have any of his works anymore and his deviant page sadly doesn't have any his Pokemon stuff like the Gardevoir BE one, but I appreciate the help guys. Thanks ^^

personboy13 10-10-2008 11:14 PM

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1518287/

How do I view this?

JK1001 10-11-2008 06:15 AM

You need to register an account on furaffinity.

supermikeman 10-13-2008 11:50 AM

Are there any movies with purely just breast expansion? I know bondage game has a good scene.

PrBlahBlahtson 10-14-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson (Post 225416)
First post. This is for requesting known existing material, not "in this thread post subject_x."

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermikeman (Post 227833)
Are there any movies with purely just breast expansion? I know bondage game has a good scene.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 62624)
I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.

Second time.

To break it down for you, asking "does anyone know where I can find the BE scene from Bondage Game?" is fine. That's what the thread is intended for. "Can anyone point me toward interest X?" is not.