The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend" (Offsite) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11223)

The-Pro 04-28-2008 10:49 PM

Re: Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend"

I always assumed it was a side effect from being at ground zero of the Second Impact...

Test-0 04-28-2008 11:15 PM

I was thinking something like inverse beer goggles, where the higher the alcohol she intakes, the better looking she was. This might explain why she drinks ALL the time, though you would think at that level she's have to be nothing but 30-40% alcohol. :)

Also, as much as I would like to enjoy the comic, I just know it'll have mc content ruining it for me. :(

The-Pro 04-29-2008 11:08 AM

What makes you say that? I haven't seen any indication yet.

Hope you're wrong though. I prefer my TF subjects aware and unwilling.

SkruLuce 04-29-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Pro (Post 166778)
What makes you say that? I haven't seen any indication yet.

Hope you're wrong though. I prefer my TF subjects aware and unwilling.

That came off....really creepy, man.

---

I have to admit, with that latest page, it could actually be TG. I'll set my skepticism aside for now--I'd really like to see their take on a female Shinji.

Vengeance1701 04-29-2008 03:38 PM

So, how do you guys tell he's become a girl? When he has tits? Judging by the look of the cover, that seems to be about it.

Ugh.

bacattack 04-29-2008 03:51 PM

*sigh* You know, I wouldn't have minded as much if they had chosen Kaji instead of Shinji. There's just something wrong about this type of situation for underage characters.

I wish they would actually tell a plot once in a while instead of just excuses for asinine sexual encounters. I want stories with asinine sexual encounters at least, people!

artificer-urza 04-29-2008 04:30 PM

Well, most people aren't you or I. Personally I could do without sexual encounters completely, myself. I prefer story all the way, but that's just me.

Physalis 04-29-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bacattack (Post 166871)
*sigh* You know, I wouldn't have minded as much if they had chosen Kaji instead of Shinji. There's just something wrong about this type of situation for underage characters.

You think that's bad? Palcomix seems to have another wank comic going which features Marvel's Power Pack, the youngest of whom is eight years old. That's just vile.

Bieeanda 04-29-2008 06:56 PM

Or how about 'Backdoor Tweens 3'.

kooh 04-29-2008 07:03 PM

I don't like Palcomix much, something about it, it's a whole lot more evil...
But that's just coming from the guy who likes his TF stuff to the low levels, someone might enjoy this.

I'm gonna enjoy the TG maybe, but when it goes to the sex part, which will probably will, i'm gonna stop there.

No-Man 04-29-2008 08:03 PM

How old is Shinji? I'm not remembering. Isn't he supposed to be like 15?

No-Man 04-29-2008 08:13 PM

Now that I glance through the stuff on that site, I'm getting worried. This stuff looks bad. Like creepy-retarded-man-child-wrote-it bad. The subject matter isn't nearly as creepy as some of the other stuff but...

I think I can enjoy the process, but I'm probably going to not read the dialogue. I might continue with the sex. We'll see how badly they butcher stuff.