The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female werewolf film betsy (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42127)

TailBoy 07-18-2017 12:19 AM

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

skin ripping is boring and has no good process. X(

thenewflash 07-18-2017 12:23 AM

While I do think that we are living in a werewolf tf drought, especially for myself because I always want to see revert Tfs, and that's becoming a rare thing to come across (I know budget wise it'll be hard to do)… but does anyone know if there's gonna be a revert TF in Betsy? Or any future werewolf movies?

howlingfan 07-18-2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenewflash (Post 796350)
While I do think that we are living in a werewolf tf drought, especially for myself because I always want to see revert Tfs, and that's becoming a rare thing to come across (I know budget wise it'll be hard to do)… but does anyone know if there's gonna be a revert TF in Betsy? Or any future werewolf movies?

I don't know about other movies, but as for "Betsy," there's a scene of her waking up human after a night of wolfing out, but as far as I know, there's no process in the scene.

Anahki 07-18-2017 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 796361)
I don't know about other movies, but as for "Betsy," there's a scene of her waking up human after a night of wolfing out, but as far as I know, there's no process in the scene.

Reverse TFs are extremely rare, and considering just live-action movies, they are almost non-existant. Yes, there are some "revert" out there, but 99% are: a) morphing crap, b) offscreen, c) behind some convenient obstacle. They are more difficult to perform, since the beast forms are more complicated to handle, and a revert from a cheap fursuit could be a hell to be filmed.

lowes96 07-18-2017 09:08 AM

this movie is gonna be a huge let down I wasted money

Davi 08-01-2017 05:56 PM

We had the teaser... when the trailer? hahaha

Thrillerboy 08-02-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davi (Post 796933)
We had the teaser... when the trailer? hahaha

They posted this one on the FB page for the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5eVbaau_0

Mr.sandman 08-07-2017 01:06 PM

Any word on this

howlingfan 08-26-2017 04:40 AM

From an Indiegogo update:

"I apologize for the delay on updates as well as shipment of BETSY. We unfortunately had a few setbacks during filming but we are now in the final stages of editing, and within the next 2 weeks, we will be making discs and shipping out contributions!"

movieman 08-29-2017 06:23 PM

If you listen to the recent scoring session on Betsy's facebook page, you may be able to hear not only what may be Betsy's transformation scene but also the key words "Marylee's transformation." (In reference to Marylee Osborne who you see get scratched or bitten in the teaser.)

Cursebearer 08-30-2017 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movieman (Post 797977)
If you listen to the recent scoring session on Betsy's facebook page, you may be able to hear not only what may be Betsy's transformation scene but also the key words "Marylee's transformation." (In reference to Marylee Osborne who you see get scratched or bitten in the teaser.)

That's a long video. Time stamps?

howlingfan 09-01-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movieman (Post 797977)

As someone who read the script, I don’t think those sounds were of the full transformation scene; I think what we heard was Betsy “feeding” on her prey. For one, a bit of dialogue was added to the full TF scene, and I didn’t hear any of it (it’s possible that Kelci didn’t record her lines yet, and they’re going to be added in later with ADR), and for another, you’ll notice after those sounds, the writer-director turns his iPhone around to show the next scene they’re working on where you can see Betsy walking into the shower to wash up, her mouth covered in blood. The rest of this comment will contain major spoilers....
As for Marylee, I didn’t hear him say “Marylee’s transformation,” but I was a bit drunk when I was watching this long video and might’ve missed it. Again, from someone who read the script, Marylee does eventually become a werewolf from Betsy’s scratch (this is what I meant in a very old comment saying “there is a possibility for a sequel”), but there really isn’t a TF scene showing it (she just appears with wolfish features at the very end), unless they decided to add one during filming, which I doubt, seeing as how difficult/expensive the Betsy TF was.