The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   mind control, bimbo transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8563)

Rainday 10-10-2010 02:24 PM

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

... Okay, I think I'm missing something, in the 4th panel she was kissing Nina... but now she's cheerleading... That's one hell of a upsetting change... no one likes the girl kissing =(

CaptainSanji 10-10-2010 02:26 PM

Whoops...guess not. Apparently you need to follow the link and refresh to see the change...wow, that's disappointing...

Dragon FangX 10-10-2010 02:27 PM

I just figured that out. Yeah, that's one hell of a change! Someone save it before you refresh!

olddude12 10-10-2010 02:58 PM

Truly the noble knights have saved the children yet again.

Avenger2099 10-10-2010 03:08 PM

Ecchi-Spud has an Avi of it on their forums. Thought you all should know. It's not the whole strip, just a close up of the make-out.

olddude12 10-10-2010 03:13 PM

5 Attachment(s)
There.

The new one isn't all that bad, but I hope no one minds if I go UCHXDFECX DEFCJUXD S˛DO˛?DS?˛DSWK!!!?>><

Could someone please inform as to what about that scene wasn't PG-13?

awittyname 10-10-2010 04:09 PM

It wasn't the bimboization, nor the PG-13 rating getting violated that caused the shit storm that inevitably caused the last panel to get re-drawn. It was the fact that too many people can't separate real life from a cartoon.

There was a lot of yelling about the two characters in the make out being under age, and then one very persistent "fan" started accusing the creative team of condoning child rape.

In my humble opinion, I don't mind the change, both panels still "do it" for me (you either get the sexy side of bimboization, or the side that I can laugh at). It's just saddening that some people can never give up to their suspension of disbelief.

Marmalade-Beat 10-10-2010 04:28 PM

EDIT: Oh god, I'm late. This is why you should respond immediately.

But yeah, I don't get it either.
Its Blair's Nina and Brooke, not them as 14 year olds randomly making out of nowhere.
Not that the new version is bad at all of course.

Case Scenario 10-10-2010 05:30 PM

Hm. Well, it happens.

Dragon FangX 10-10-2010 05:43 PM

I think the thing that bugs me with the re-edit is just how pourly tossed in it was. If they had been given more time, they probably would have come up with something much more entertaining instead of just that.

Case Scenario 10-10-2010 09:03 PM

Looks like the party's over already. I'm too honest to say I'm not disappointed.

olddude12 10-10-2010 09:23 PM

All together now, "AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!"