The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5078)

Marauder727 04-27-2017 10:55 PM

Re: Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scidram (Post 793389)
But your post brings me back in time, and it's definitely good to hear from you, Troy!

Well, you have the Mods to thank. For the longest time, I couldn't post at all. For some reason, being away for so long made it so that I couldn't do any posting at all. But thanks to the Mods, I'm back.

Seriously though, like I've said, I'm giving real consideration to doing complete upgrades on the old stories. Yes, that 'chapter a day' thing left me with little time to come up with deep plot lines. You can ask Mercutio...you're out there Mercutio, right?...he can tell you that the re-write of my 'Dare to Dream' story has turned what was, at one time a 400+ page novel into a 700+ and growing novel that looks like it might get turned into a trilogy due to the length.

Lots of details, lots more descriptiveness, and lots more story to love.

Troy Light
formerly TDLAmador

Shrinkmaster22 04-28-2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 793404)
Am I gonna get a thank-you for these at least?

:P

I've never read this one, one of the best stories I've read to date. thank you so much for sharing it.

Soup_Sandwich24 04-28-2017 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 793353)
OhYeah!

Thank you! I haven't been able to find this anywhere!

zed812000 04-28-2017 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marauder727 (Post 793411)
Seriously though, like I've said, I'm giving real consideration to doing complete upgrades on the old stories. Yes, that 'chapter a day' thing left me with little time to come up with deep plot lines. You can ask Mercutio...you're out there Mercutio, right?...he can tell you that the re-write of my 'Dare to Dream' story has turned what was, at one time a 400+ page novel into a 700+ and growing novel that looks like it might get turned into a trilogy due to the length.

Lots of details, lots more descriptiveness, and lots more story to love.

Yes, I'm here, and yes, everything Troy says is the gospel truth. (Well, in the above post, anyway, I can't state that as a fact in general.) His current draft of "Dare to Dream" is even more detailed and involved than the one he had been posting on the forum back in the day. Should be a hell of a story(ies) once it's finished.

(And don't ask me how I ended up taking this particular user name on this forum because I don't remember.)

Marauder727 04-29-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed812000 (Post 793419)
(And don't ask me how I ended up taking this particular user name on this forum because I don't remember.)

Errr...ummm...okay. What he said. LOL

kalliopegal 04-30-2017 05:50 AM

Western animated cartoon 5 to 10 years ago a involving shrinking scene. Female in charge of an organization being shrunk out of her clothing by a bumbling underling who gets hypontized while holding a shrink ray.

Once she pokes her head out, she orders them to get the hell out.

I believe the episode was involving landmarks disappearing mysteriously.

Sorry, this is all I got :(

JasonSlayer 04-30-2017 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalliopegal (Post 793484)
Western animated cartoon 5 to 10 years ago a involving shrinking scene. Female in charge of an organization being shrunk out of her clothing by a bumbling underling who gets hypontized while holding a shrink ray.

Once she pokes her head out, she orders them to get the hell out.

I believe the episode was involving landmarks disappearing mysteriously.

Sorry, this is all I got :(

That was Martin Mystery. The title was something about "Dark Druid". But don't go holding your breath; the episode was more about plant monsters and the shrinking was only a throwaway gag at the beginning.

As to the disappearing landmarks, you're probably getting it mixed up with Totally Spies (same developer!).

kalliopegal 04-30-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonSlayer (Post 793485)
That was Martin Mystery. The title was something about "Dark Druid". But don't go holding your breath; the episode was more about plant monsters and the shrinking was only a throwaway gag at the beginning.

As to the disappearing landmarks, you're probably getting it mixed up with Totally Spies (same developer!).

Awww, really? Well, I'm glad I was able to sort it out. Thanks!

haseooftwilight 05-07-2017 07:01 AM

ok this is driving me insane.
Ive been looking for this short comic i saw a while ago. it had a princess locked in a dungeon when her fairy friend shows up and shrinks her with a potion in an attempt to free her. as the story progresses she ends up getting shrunk smaller then the fairy itself. any help would be greatly appreciated!

qzar9999 05-07-2017 09:27 AM

You're thinking of this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/37vodup418...scape.zip?dl=0

The zip password is "shower," I think. Been a while since I downloaded it.

OhZone 05-07-2017 09:34 AM

OhZone Approved! OHYEAH!

haseooftwilight 05-07-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 793745)
You're thinking of this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/37vodup418...scape.zip?dl=0

The zip password is "shower," I think. Been a while since I downloaded it.

you are an angel lol