The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16765)

Nom Anor 06-19-2009 10:15 AM

Re: Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread

True.

Aussie_Lurker 06-19-2009 08:48 PM

I bought The Pygmy Queen, enjoyed it a lot. Still really dying for some more stuff from Gary though ;).

Aussie.

Aussie_Lurker 06-24-2009 02:38 AM

Come on Gary, you're putting out all of this Giantess stuff, but still nothing in the SW genre. Stop holding out on us :(. You know, I'd love to see a "Vivian's Experiment" clip-in reverse. i.e. this time where she shrinks (a bit at the lab, and the rest once she gets home & gets to bed). What do you think?

Aussie.

LK 06-24-2009 05:40 AM

Maybe he's seeing what I'm seeing when it comes to sales numbers involving shrinking. :)

qzar9999 06-24-2009 08:29 AM

Aussie, you might be interested to hear that in the thread in the Growth section, Gary said he'll be shooting a new SW clip tomorrow. Hopefully it goes through ok. :)

Nom Anor 06-24-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 318097)
Maybe he's seeing what I'm seeing when it comes to sales numbers involving shrinking. :)

So it's profits that are dwindling rather than women?:D

Aussie_Lurker 06-24-2009 01:19 PM

But, but.....I've bought every SW clip he's made so far :(. So I know I'm not the cause!!!

Aussie.

GRAVENAU80 06-24-2009 03:51 PM

I will second that statement some I have brought twice because I forgot to turn off get right first

Aussie_Lurker 06-27-2009 07:06 PM

So still no news then? I'm dying out here Gary. Can't you give a suffocating man a little oxygen? ;)

Jitensha 06-28-2009 10:00 AM

As soon as I'm done with the current project I'm working on, my next project is D.C. Mikiko #3 (^_^) Lore is gonna kill me lol...been on the current project FOREVER....but lots of things going on....Thought I was gonna be able to get right on board when I moved to the US...but I had to buy a new computer (left my comp in Japan and brought my hard drives) but my dad got it for me, and it's terrible...only 512mb of RAM. If I just open up photoshop my computer dies lol...it's sooooooooooooo SLOW. I ordered 4 gigs of memory last week so I can get back to work, but it was supposed to come yesterday (T_T) I checked UPS and now it says it comes Monday (-_-);;;; I'M SO BORED!!!!!!!! *smashes head on desk*

Trust me boss, I wants to work D: and I am so excited for Mikiko #3, you know that one will be out the door fast...All I have been doing is TF (which is cool, I love TF), BUT SW is my fetish (aka it's the only thing I get off on)...so you know I REALLY want to make it (n_n);!

LK 06-28-2009 01:41 PM

No worries, got three shrinking projects in the works right now. ^^;

Nom Anor 06-28-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 319887)
No worries, got three shrinking projects in the works right now. ^^;

"The five projects --"

"Three, sir."

Sorry; I've been on a Monty Python binge.:D