The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mirror Mirror (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27145)

hyperspeedluck 05-22-2011 06:39 AM

Re: Mirror Mirror - Taking Requests

(Comes out of lurker cloak) These are really good. I look forward to seeing what else happens and I think the style is looking really good as well. (Recloaks)

Katt 05-22-2011 07:37 AM

Can I change mine a bit too? To an hourglass shape with the biggest boobies you've ever drawn? XD

ser-j 05-22-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by resiz3d (Post 583636)
Ser-J's pic is up, pretty happy with it, think I'm finally getting close to an inking style that works best for me.

That looks amazing. I love it. Thank you very much.

resiz3d 05-22-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadell (Post 583512)
Coffeeman's original thread is one of the things that inspired me to start doing image coloring, this one has reminded me of it. I've started working on some, here is the first:

This thing was inspired by Coffee's thread as well. Nice work with the coloring, however, as soon as I saw it I realized I really screwed up on the eyes. I uploaded a new version which fixes that some. Sorry. Minor update to Rollsumi's pic too. Can never keep them eyes straight!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperspeedluck (Post 583640)
(Comes out of lurker cloak) These are really good. I look forward to seeing what else happens and I think the style is looking really good as well. (Recloaks)

Thanks! Stop hidin' in the shadows!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katt (Post 583642)
Can I change mine a bit too? To an hourglass shape with the biggest boobies you've ever drawn? XD

I'll see what I can do. I've never been a fan of really gigantic breasts. Do you still want the catgirl?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ser-j (Post 583661)
That looks amazing. I love it. Thank you very much.

Glad you like it! The cheek markings really seemed to fit the wolf aspect of the pic.

Katt 05-22-2011 01:04 PM

I kinda figured that and thought it might be good practice :P

And no, no more catgirl please.

Hugo Prosperio 05-22-2011 06:55 PM

Do you think you'll ever open it up for newcomers again? I missed out on this by hours.

LostHopeOfDusk 05-23-2011 03:53 PM

Dont push it, I missed another thread like this by one post too late and I am not complaining

zullumaster 05-23-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadell (Post 583512)
Coffeeman's original thread is one of the things that inspired me to start doing image coloring, this one has reminded me of it. I've started working on some, here is the first:

I approve

Hugo Prosperio 05-25-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk (Post 583886)
Dont push it, I missed another thread like this by one post too late and I am not complaining

I am not trying to be pushy. Just asking out of curiosity. Pushy would be me begging him, which I have no intention of doing

resiz3d 05-25-2011 11:46 PM

Apsm's pic is up. Again, trying new stuff with the inkin' and shading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthspielberg (Post 583726)
Do you think you'll ever open it up for newcomers again? I missed out on this by hours.

Not for a while and not this same way. I have some comics and sequences in my head I want to get done first. These are fun but adding more now would crush my will to draw.

After I get my creative on I'll probably do something like this again except in a new thread where I'll do it similar to the games that used to be played here on the board. I'll setup a bunch of numbers, each with a pre-determined process effect then let people blindly pick a number and I'll draw them (or their avatar) TG'd with that effect. That way I get to draw a bit more variety, all the BE/Hourglasses I'm drawing now are wearing on me when I want to draw a bit more fmg, growth and shrink :)

Of course, if I get commissioned.. money gets to jump the line :P

Rollsumi 05-25-2011 11:57 PM

I like that new style a lot, then again I like everything you draw a lot. Keep up the great work, you are one of the best.

Apsm 05-26-2011 02:33 AM

Well, to be honest I would've liked my face to be a little more innocent looking, but thats my fault for not realizing the right word in time to warn you and it's probably too late to re-draw anyway.

Otherwise it's awesome. Thanks! *hugs*