The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5080)

chronoc 11-07-2009 05:39 AM

Re: TF Request Thread

I'm fairly certain I once saw a series of images where some of the Senshi, and perhaps Chibi-usa, were turned into purple nekofuta that looked like Nekonerru. That's what I would like if anyone can help. Edit: I found Locofuria's stuff and I don't think he did what I'm looking for, though I could be wrong.

Dane 11-07-2009 12:21 PM

I'm looking for either guy to slime girl or girl to slime girl TFs.

(i realize the first half may be in the TG section, but anyways)

I cannot specify because I'm looking for any and all anyone can find, i personally can't seem to find any. I'm talking actual visual of human to Gelatenous mass, not a picture of the result explaining her story. (such as cations, or like DPRaegan's [from dA] glime girl bit)

dorintf 11-08-2009 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dane (Post 406317)

I cannot specify because I'm looking for any and all anyone can find, i personally can't seem to find any. I'm talking actual visual of human to Gelatenous mass, not a picture of the result explaining her story. (such as cations, or like DPRaegan's [from dA] glime girl bit)

*sigh* Read point five, first post.

@ chronoc - Sounds like you're describing Dark Kaminari. Might be a good place to start.

transformative 11-08-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dane (Post 406317)

flame, flame, point five, mass-flacking...

ok now that that's done with you should check out the shower gel sequence in the TG form...

chronoc 11-09-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorintf (Post 406642)
@ chronoc - Sounds like you're describing Dark Kaminari. Might be a good place to start.

Thanks. I checked and while there was stuff of interest there he didn't have the set I'm trying to find.

The-Pro 11-09-2009 12:54 PM

There was once a great series of high quality photomanipulations on deviantart. They have since vanished. It was called "Beauty in the Beast" or "Beauty is the Beast" or something like that. I think I remember a dog and pig being among them. Anyone know where they might be found now?

Craper 11-09-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Pro (Post 407326)
There was once a great series of high quality photomanipulations on deviantart. They have since vanished. It was called "Beauty in the Beast" or "Beauty is the Beast" or something like that. I think I remember a dog and pig being among them. Anyone know where they might be found now?

By lessthanhuman. He removed them due to them being made from his own personal stock(read pictures he took himself) and them being stolen.

The-Pro 11-09-2009 08:49 PM

Used the name to find it on an archive. Thanks for the help!

CyberFox 11-10-2009 03:54 AM

anybody have the tfdays scooby doo tf?

Ladylike255 11-13-2009 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ME25TU150 (Post 277378)
@Seadog Driftwood
not bad, a little hard to understand, but still good

@Ladylike255
kittyslade was on tfcentral, but the site is gone, i searched some other but couldnt find it, i have 5 pages, 3 in color, if allowed i could upload here.

so, nun zum besseren verst?ndnis

Wenn du ein Bild/comic was auch immer von jemanden haben m?chtest versuch es im "Art Request Forum".
Diese Forum/Topic ist nur f?r Bilder/Comics/Videos die bereits vorhanden sind, wenn du z.B. Bilder nicht gespeichert oder die Webseite vergessen hast, so wie du es im letzten Post gemacht hast.
F?r unn?tze Post gibst 4chan oder ?hnliche.

Hey, ME25TU150! Where are the Rika to Renamon Pictures you said you would give me if I said yes (and I did say yes)?

ME25TU150 11-13-2009 06:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladylike255 (Post 408775)
Hey, ME25TU150! Where are the Rika to Renamon Pictures you said you would give me if I said yes (and I did say yes)?

hmm there was only 1 (i think) who wanted them, and he got it, sry if i forgot you....

I will remove it if there is any problem with it (like not allowed)

Ladylike255 11-13-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ME25TU150 (Post 408798)
hmm there was only 1 (i think) who wanted them, and he got it, sry if i forgot you....

I will remove it if there is any problem with it (like not allowed)

OMG!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!