The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16765)

qzar9999 06-28-2009 08:40 PM

Re: Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread

"One, two, FIVE!"

"Three, sir."

"THREE!"

Glad to hear it, Lore. Looking forward to the announcements.

Racerx135 06-29-2009 10:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ultimate Betrayal

Velvets has found a box of chocolates her husband had hidden and at first she was happy since she thought they were for her but then realized it was for another woman. She went to see her friend Dante who was working as Nurse at the Science lab. Dante told her she could shrink her down and she could hide in the chocolates and catch him in the act. Velvets thought the plan was working great until a horrific realization of just who the other woman was become clear.

SD Version
http://www.sizefetishzone.com/catalo...oducts_id=2604

HD Version
http://www.sizefetishzone.com/catalo...oducts_id=2605

Twilight_Roxas 06-29-2009 11:26 PM

Holy crap super special awesome plot twist.

Aussie_Lurker 06-30-2009 07:13 AM

Hey Gary, now I can do my "Happy Dance". Yay to you-you're BRILLIANT :). Will need to take a closer look before I can give proper constructive criticism, but given the way your stuff has been improving, I doubt I'll have much-if anything-to "complain" about ;).

Aussie.

Shrinkmaster22 06-30-2009 09:22 AM

Awsome vid, as always your shrinking sequences are brilliant.

It would have been nice though, instead of the vore, if the nurse got a dose of her own medicine and we could have had two hot shrinking sequences followed by a nice little naked catfight at the end, but that's just me.

Nom Anor 06-30-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 (Post 320978)
Awsome vid, as always your shrinking sequences are brilliant.

It would have been nice though, instead of the vore, if the nurse got a dose of her own medicine and we could have had two hot shrinking sequences followed by a nice little naked catfight at the end, but that's just me.

Yeah, I'm not into vore either and that would have been a nice climax.

That minor quibble aside, you are the man, Gary; excellent work as usual.

Twilight_Roxas 06-30-2009 01:57 PM

... Am I the only one who notice the plot twist?

Racerx135 06-30-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 320997)
Yeah, I'm not into vore either and that would have been a nice climax.

That minor quibble aside, you are the man, Gary; excellent work as usual.

The vore seemed to be a natural ending since the plot involved a candy box and she was in their like a piece of candy.

Nom Anor 06-30-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerx135 (Post 321031)
The vore seemed to be a natural ending since the plot involved a candy box and she was in their like a piece of candy.

True. Again, I understand why you went with it -- I'm just not a vore fan overall. Again, great work.

Racerx135 06-30-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 321037)
True. Again, I understand why you went with it -- I'm just not a vore fan overall. Again, great work.

My assistant came up with this story. She actually gave me three but I liked this one best since it had a twilight zone appeal to it

scidram 06-30-2009 08:27 PM

Not really into vore, but the whole thing worked for me.

I think Velvets is your cutest SW by far, especially because she seemed so willing to shrink. And it was great to see Dante in something other than the nurse uniform!

You keep 'em shrinkin', and I'll keep 'em buyin'! Thanks for your great work.

Aussie_Lurker 07-01-2009 03:12 AM

OK, I'm ready to give my "review". This is *definitely* the best clip so far-with the possible exception of "Transfer of Power". I'm not usually a vore fan but, in this instance, it *really* worked. There are just a few minor technical points I'd like to raise though.

1. The panties actually *change* when they get big. Is there any way to keep them the same-only bigger?

2. Also related to the panties, this clip also has "shrinking undies". It might be easier just to have her drop them before her final shrink.

3. Is it possible to have more scenes with height comparison? I might just be greedy, but I'd love to see more comparisons.

4. Is it possible, after the shrink is complete, to have the girl in the midst of her oversized clothing, instead of standing off to the side?

5. This is a silly one, but where on *earth* did she get such a tiny camera ;).

Seriously, though, this was an amazing clip-enhanced by a brilliant plot & some pretty good acting. Speaking of which, you should seriously consider getting Isobel for one of your future shrinking clips, because her acting is brilliant! Anyway, brilliant work, Gary, I always feel like I *really* get my money's worth with your clips.

Aussie.