The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   mind control, bimbo transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8563)

olddude12 08-03-2011 11:41 AM

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:

Originally Posted by easton (Post 596787)
He said he hoped to have the family problems sorted by August, so with any luck he will do in the next few weeks or so.

I usually keep watch of the site regularly and even subscribe to it a lot, so I'll be sure to post here when there's an update. ;)

I appreciate that, I'm not going to reapply for membership unless I'm sure the comic in question being updated consistently

easton 08-03-2011 03:54 PM

No problem. Its a good thing Superheroines in peril rank high in my turn ons. ;)

johnhuffster 08-03-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easton (Post 596787)
He said he hoped to have the family problems sorted by August, so with any luck he will do in the next few weeks or so.

I usually keep watch of the site regularly and even subscribe to it a lot, so I'll be sure to post here when there's an update. ;)

Yeah i have a membership and when i go on there in the members area the wicked fun park comics are not there anymore i can not find them at all. Were have they gone please tell me i think i might have to cancel myself if i can not find them!!

easton 08-04-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnhuffster (Post 596813)
Yeah i have a membership and when i go on there in the members area the wicked fun park comics are not there anymore i can not find them at all. Were have they gone please tell me i think i might have to cancel myself if i can not find them!!

Seems a lot of content, not just Finister's, has vanished. I posted in the forum to find out what happened.

easton 08-04-2011 03:59 PM

According to HIPcomix owner Jpeger: "Just doing a little organization, clean up, rebooting, etc. We posted a notice on the main and gallery page. We're working as fast as we can. Sorry for the hassle."

Nothing serious, that's good.

olddude12 08-07-2011 10:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Content postin'

wandering_spirit 08-07-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olddude12 (Post 597568)
Content postin'

Of the five pictures, I kinda prefer number 3.

olddude12 08-07-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wandering_spirit (Post 597569)
Of the five pictures, I kinda prefer number 3.

Can't say I'm in the Breast Weigh More Than You Club either.

ederin 08-07-2011 07:54 PM

I'm working on a new story, or set of stories, tentatively named "Nine Yards."

It's a straightforward premise. The world's bimboizers, whether virus, tech, or magically-inspired, get together to change the world once and for all. And over the period of two years, they change the world so slowly, no one seems to notice how wet they're getting. There's a central trio of characters along with many, many, many vignettes of various girls getting fucked up in various ways.

What I'd like to do is experiment with art commissions or with a wiki-style format. Does anyone have any experience with either of those. In particular, with art commissions, is there any way I can commission pieces and pay for them without revealing my name?

-Limerick

Marmalade-Beat 08-07-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olddude12 (Post 597568)
Content postin'

*coughcough*
Oh that's mine. I wanted to remake my "O-M" commissions.
I'm actually waiting on the inks, so there's a better version .
As for the boobs, its just Ecchi likes to go really big. I'll go more proportioned in when Jacques does it, whenever Jacques can do commissions again.

olddude12 08-08-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ederin (Post 597726)
I'm working on a new story, or set of stories, tentatively named "Nine Yards."

What I'd like to do is experiment with art commissions or with a wiki-style format. Does anyone have any experience with either of those. In particular, with art commissions, is there any way I can commission pieces and pay for them without revealing my name?

-Limerick

Revealing it to the people or the artist? You can ask to remain anonymous once you finish commissioning, you can also pay under a username.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marmalade-Beat (Post 597738)
As for the boobs, its just Ecchi likes to go really big. I'll go more proportioned in when Jacques does it, whenever Jacques can do commissions again.

Don't sweat it, I'm sure people enjoy the content regardless of more specific tastes.

olddude12 08-10-2011 07:22 AM

http://www.mediafire.com/?va9jae475ssv5vy

Henshin's next 3DCG set is here. It's longer than the last one, but honestly it's not better. That's not because of the lack of process no, I typically don't require such things. Plus, there's a ton of characters here to alleviate that for those who do. It just wasn't as interesting as the last from a story aspect. I still like though, but someone familiar with the series parodied would like it much more.