The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Loss of Strength Experimentation Room! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48993)

Mathai 01-27-2021 02:19 AM

Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!

Without scientific discussions encouraging me to action, I've decided to open this room for volunteers! In it, we hope to apply the various theories presented on willing test subjects. With your help, will we prove or disprove the concepts of minimalization? Apply today!

Before reporting for testing procedures, please fill out the following questionnaire and await a tester to help you begin. All information is optional, refusing to fill out the questionnaire completely does NOT revoke eligibility to participate in testing. Please remember to enjoy your stay with us here at SNAFU Labs!

Name:
Date:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Soul Color:
Original Height:
Desired Minimum Height:

Please check all boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[ ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[ ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[ ] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[ ] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[ ] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[ ] Size to Fabric Mass Comparisons and Testing
[ ] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[ ] Relations Between Rapid Reduction and Fabric/Gravity Relations Testing
[ ] Square/Cube Rule Practical Applications Under Extreme Situations Testing
[ ] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)
[ ] Mid-Reduction Atomic Mass Tracking and Testing
[ ] Effects of Electrostatic Energy on Subject Post Reduction Testing
[ ] Relationship of Leverage and Size Testing

Addendum: SNAFU Labs do not guarantee consistent results during use of SNAFU Labs equipment. Unanticipated side effects may occur. Duration of effects after use of SNAFU Labs equipment is not guaranteed. By filling out the above form, you absolve SNAFU Labs of all legal responsibility.

Prof_Sai 01-28-2021 07:07 AM

Re: Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm... just a thought. I've occasionally seen 6 inch SWs tear bits out of their clothes to make improvised togas to clothe themselves. Now THAT looks quite unlikely to me. Even tearing up a tissue paper would be rather unlikely at that side. (Mice can do it because of their claws.)

http://www.process-productions.com/f...1&d=1611842807

Mathai 01-28-2021 10:41 AM

Maybe more people wear those Hulk Hogan style designed to be ripped shirts than we realise? :p That or they are always wearing their comfy old shirt that is threadbare and ready to rip at the slightest pressure.

Tina Tiny 01-28-2021 02:00 PM

Maybe she tore it on the dotted line.

I'm a little confused about this idea and application structure, but am overall interested.

Mathai 01-28-2021 03:58 PM

Hehe, when its late at night my mind goes silly and I tend to ramble on with my writing. >.<

Basically, any one who wants to volunteer can be shrunk down so that we can test the various concepts discussed on the related page. Want to test how easy/hard it is to escape your oversized clothing, or if it truly is too heavy for you to move? This is a safe environment in which to see.

Just copy and paste the text, fill it out in your post to your liking, and indicate which fields of study you would like to try out.

In a completely dry and bland explanation, its a silly excuse to have yourself shrunk down for a while, with a bunch of imaginary paperwork to hopefully help you feel 'in character' for the moment of fun. :)

Mathai 01-28-2021 09:39 PM

The staff here would be delighted to assist anyone with filling out their questionnaire of course. :)

cerilium 01-28-2021 10:01 PM

I'll probably fill it out at some point. But what do you mean by "soul colour"?

Mathai 01-29-2021 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerilium (Post 846020)

That one can be chalked up to my late night exhaustion at the time trying to make a joke. :p It was meant to play off of how many questions those things always ask. I think once long ago I played a game that asked vague questions like that, and the answers actually contributed to what your starting characters skills were. Please feel free to not answer anything that sounds dumb, or too much of a headache to figure out.

Prof_Sai 01-29-2021 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerilium (Post 846020)

I looked up "Soul color" on duck-duck -go and just clicked on the first thing that came up. I chose a color before reading anything. It seemed to work out for me, so why not?

https://www.color-meanings.com/soul-...-does-it-mean/

It wants rainbow colors. No brown, white ext.

Name: Prof. Robin Sai,
Date: First
Hair Color: Straw
Eye Color:Brn
Soul Color: Yellow
Original Height: 5'0"
Desired Minimum Height: 2'1"

Please check all boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[*] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[*] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[*] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[*] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[*] Size to Fabric Mass Comparisons and Testing
[*] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing

[*] Square/Cube Rule Practical Applications Under Extreme Situations Testing
[*] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)

- Requires protection from bad boys. Subject-researcher reversal on demand. (Subject is also research supervisor.)

cerilium 01-29-2021 06:13 AM

Name: Bethany
Date: Jan 29
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Grey
Soul Color: Purple
Original Height: 6'3"
Desired Minimum Height: 0'6"

[* ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[* ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[* ] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[* ] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[* ] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[* ] Relations Between Rapid Reduction and Fabric/Gravity Relations Testing
[* ] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)

Tina Tiny 01-29-2021 09:02 AM

Why not?

Name: Tina
Date: 1/29/2021
Hair Color: Very Dark Brown
Eye Color: Very Dark Brown
Soul Color: Red
Original Height: 5' 5"
Desired Minimum Height: 6"

Please put an X in boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[X] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[X] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[X] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[X] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[X] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[ ] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)
[X] Relationship of Leverage and Size Testing

[X] Making 'clothes' out of nearby objects

I don't know what half those things mean. But it's just for fun.

Mathai 01-29-2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tina Tiny (Post 846062)
Name: Tina
Date: 1/29/2021
Hair Color: Very Dark Brown
Eye Color: Very Dark Brown
Soul Color: Red
Original Height: 5' 5"
Desired Minimum Height: 6"

Please put an X in boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[X] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[X] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[X] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[X] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[X] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[X] Relationship of Leverage and Size Testing

[X] Making 'clothes' out of nearby objects

Thank you ma'am, we shall begin shortly.

I enter your document in the computer and motion for you to follow me in to the testing chamber. But the moment you take your first step a puff of air blasts Tina. In the speed of one second, she shrinks up to roughly half a foot. Up...because instead of on the floor looking up, you are now up in the air roughly at her old eye level looking down!

The momentum leaves the now tiny Tina only an instant and a half before you begin falling downward. Landing on a now fluffy pile of abandoned clothing that thankfully piled up beneath! A tone echoes through the room, followed by a mechanical voice. "Surprise reduction process now complete. Please proceed to testing space provided."

Tina Tiny 01-30-2021 08:37 AM

"So is this going to be a group study, or individuals? What about the other 2 subjects?" I squeak.

Mathai 01-30-2021 11:33 AM

"The other subjects?" I enquire with confusion...Then proceed to look back in the waiting room to see two more volunteers. "Oh this is terrible of me!"

I jump over the only volunteer I assumed had shown up to return and process the other two that have hopefully not left in disgust. "I am terribly sorry! Here, all three volunteers will receive a free size therapy session free of charge for my rude behavior. Please forgive me for not reading the thread entirely...Miss Tina, I shall be right back to help you further."

Mathai 01-30-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 846033)
Name: Prof. Robin Sai,
Date: First
Hair Color: Straw
Eye Color:Brn
Soul Color: Yellow
Original Height: 5'0"
Desired Minimum Height: 2'1"

[*] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[*] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[*] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[*] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[*] Size to Fabric Mass Comparisons and Testing
[*] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing

[*] Square/Cube Rule Practical Applications Under Extreme Situations Testing
[*] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)

- Requires protection from bad boys. Subject-researcher reversal on demand. (Subject is also research supervisor.)

"Let's see, Professor Sai SHOULD HAVE been first so I will attend to you right away. Once again, my apologies." After briefly reading over the additional instructions segment, I nod in agreement and process the paperwork with enough haste to not upset the third volunteer further. "Especially considering my rude behavior, we can definitely accommodate a research supervisor! The system is designed to acknowledge verbal commands, and you are now registered as admin. That should help guarantee against any bad boy interlopers as well, yes? The only time we had one of those on the payroll was that unfortunate possession incident...Please follow me!"

Leading Professor Sai to the doorway, I take a moment to relocate Miss Tina and her things safely out of the door frame. "I will be with you in one moment." Robin is taken to a room adjacent to the one for miniaturized volunteers. "Here is the location for all the finely tuned scanning equipment. It will take supplementary readings for us during these high energy procedures. Please stand by..."

As I step out of the room to engage the system, all lights in the room go black. Pure darkness envelops the volunteer, save for a visible laser beam that scans her body. The light returns after a few seconds of this process, which is when the subject can see that everything in the room is now relatively about a foot larger than it was before...and judging from the way your shirt is feeling looser and looser, the process has yet to complete!

Mathai 01-30-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerilium (Post 846048)
Name: Bethany
Date: Jan 29
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Grey
Soul Color: Purple
Original Height: 6'3"
Desired Minimum Height: 0'6"

[* ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[* ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[* ] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[* ] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[* ] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[* ] Relations Between Rapid Reduction and Fabric/Gravity Relations Testing
[* ] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)

"Next is...Miss Bethany!" I call out, hopeful that the terrible faux pas did not cost me a volunteer. "I am once again deeply saddened by my ignorant behavior. Please trust that this oversight will not happen again." I take your paperwork with an honest smile. "Once the preliminary tests are complete, do you wish to partake in the group trial or remain separate? Our volunteer's comfort is of top priority here at SNAFU Labs, and we try to keep things as professional as the testing subjects want it."

I start to run your paperwork through the system in order to begin. However, before the machine finishes scanning the page and long before you can even stand to proceed to the first testing area, your version of the surprise shrinking process begins! It would seem that even the lobby chairs are designed to take part in trials here, when need be.

A pair of shoes that once belonged to the retail assistant remained on the floor, but the feet that used to be inside quickly shrink up towards the chair. One sock actually manages to stay perched on your dwindling toes upward long enough to rest on your now oversized and much taller seating. The entire procedure lasts all of two seconds, leaving the rest of your garments air space that was formerly where your body held them up so as to gently waft down atop your now miniaturized body of about half a foot.

Mathai 01-30-2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tina Tiny (Post 846097)
"So is this going to be a group study, or individuals? What about the other 2 subjects?" I squeak.

"My dear miss Tina, I do apologize for leaving you in such haste. To answer your other question, each volunteer is given the option to partake in group trials or a more solo test ground, depending on their preferences and comfort level. Not all test subjects will be reduced the same amount, and it may be disconcerting to some. I will be happy to accommodate whichever you choose! Also, please forgive me for disturbing your first tests. I know you were supposed to escape your clothing under your own power, but the door way was proving too dangerous for a reduced individual such as yourself to engage in testing. I shall now simulate the process so that you can once again engage in the 'Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink' curriculum."

I carefully pick you and your clothing up once again before setting miss Tina down in a proper testing chamber, and carefully burying her in her clothes so that she can once again attempt to escape. "I can say though." Breaking protocol slightly, I speak up while working. "That your situational awareness while undertaking the surprise shrinking reaction times speaks well to your ability to adapt. I dare say you passed THAT test."

cerilium 01-30-2021 05:39 PM

"I don't mind taking part in group based activities if needed. But I could do with some help getting down from this chair please!"

"H-heights don't bother me too much but it's different at this size." I say with a stutter.

Mathai 01-30-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerilium (Post 846112)
"I don't mind taking part in group based activities if needed. But I could do with some help getting down from this chair please!"

"H-heights don't bother me too much but it's different at this size." I say with a stutter.

"Hmm...." I frown while jotting down some findings after Bethany's first reactions test. "I am not really supposed to interfere during the clothing escape trial periods. However, accidents and similar risks resulting in physical harm to our volunteers IS absolutely unacceptable. How about this?"

The researcher kneels down in front of her chair and holds hands out to encircle the mound of clothing with its small occupant. "I am now closely monitoring you, watching how you proceed to escape your pile of clothes very closely. Move to close to the edge and I shall correct your position until such time that you have either overcome the bulk of the fabrics and escaped, or established that their gravitic attraction has indeed increased to an unmanageable level...Is gravitic even a word? REGARDLESS! As soon as you can complete these tests, I will be happy to return you to the floor or hold you safely as you desire before we proceed to the next testing area.

"If that is acceptable, we can proceed at your convenience. But if the height proves overwhelming even with additional safeguards, I can mark that as our findings as well, and postpone the other tests for when we engage in the slow reduction testing later on."

Prof_Sai 01-31-2021 07:42 AM

:: Holds onto shirt to preserve modesty. Steps over to check on the other girls safety. ::

One just never gets used to this!

cerilium 01-31-2021 08:35 AM

As a shadow casts over what was once my clothing I begin trying to make my way out of my clothes. "I'll try my best to get out now."

The easiest part was crawling out from my bra as it still held most of its shape. But the harder part was to come as the added weight from my hoodie on top of my shirt was proving difficult.

I let out soft, muffled groans as I struggle to find the neck hole of my former shirt. After a couple of minutes of attempting I manage to find a gap in the overwhelming fabric and poke my head out. With the hard part still to come I try and push my hoodie away from in hopes of being able to find the edge to crawl out from.

Several attempts later I can't manage to lift my hoodie high enough to be able to see an easy way out. "I would have never imagined struggling so much to get out from my clothing." I sigh to myself. I begin to make my way out from my hoodie by crawling in a single direction to try and find a way out.

Not too long later I manage to find my way out from underneath my hood to see the researchers face in front of me. "Oh, hello. Sorry it took me so long to find my way out from my clothing. It's a lot heavier than I expected it to be. To answer your question from earlier I don't mind being carried to the next testing areas." with a smile on my face.

Mathai 01-31-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 846125)
:: Holds onto shirt to preserve modesty. Steps over to check on the other girls safety. ::

One just never gets used to this!

"Yeah, the altered perception alone always feels like it is incredibly disorienting for the volunteers. Do you think it has something to do with how the brain doesn't normally have to cope with being shrunk, so it always registers the process as foreign?"

As the shrinking proceeds another foot downward, The journey towards the room's door grows longer with each step. Clothing threatening to give way as waist and hips reduce does not help the situation any, but soon the Professor is able to make visual contact with a pile of clothes in the lobby as well as the adjacent room where the other two presumably still are undergoing initial test phases as well. "If you desire, Miss Bethany and you share some further tests, if you would like to join her. Miss Tina still requires solitude for her initial test period, but as a research head you are free to check in on her at this time."

Entering the energy release data is my first step before entering the room to assist the volunteer as she requires. "But if you could first, please describe how the weight and mass of your body or your clothing feel altered for the size to mass series of tests? Personal testimony is just as important as the numbers we are collecting." A little oblivious of how I more than double the three foot tall woman now, I stand next to Professor Sai in order to log my personal observations. "Also, how hard do you believe escaping ensnarement from your oversized will be, if required at your general new height."

Mathai 01-31-2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerilium (Post 846128)
Not too long later I manage to find my way out from underneath my hood to see the researchers face in front of me. "Oh, hello. Sorry it took me so long to find my way out from my clothing. It's a lot heavier than I expected it to be. To answer your question from earlier I don't mind being carried to the next testing areas." with a smile on my face.

The smile is met with an equal, if much larger one directly in front of the small woman. I can't help but chuckle as Bethany requests to be carried. "That's good!...Considering our current predicament."

As the volunteer is able to focus again, clear of her former clothing, the humor of the situation becomes clear. Blinded by the hoodie in her attempt to escape, Bethany had proceeded directly towards the closest edge of her oversized seat. As promised I intervened, holding up both hands for her to crawl out onto. 'Freedom' came to her as she finished making her way completely off the chair. The decision to remain kneeling until the test subject is ready to move on seems the most appropriate at this point.

"Excellent job escaping. Did anything prove unexpectedly challenging? The fabric was undoubtedly heavier, but did its weight feel like it may have absorbed additional weight from when your shrunk?"

Prof_Sai 01-31-2021 11:15 AM

Sai's top was now like a king sized bed quilt with a hole in the middle. She skillfully abandoned everything else, but nothing was going to make walking around easy. Of course the struggle was part of the thrill. Mathai had said something about foreigners at that point, but Sai was too distracted to notice.

Don't let them know you feel vulnerable - the two foot tall girl thought to herself, despite knowing the absurdity of it.

Sai moved to help Bethany, but the larger man was much faster, and scooped her up, to Sai's alarm. Seeing Tina was still exposed, Sai moved to invite her to share Sai's top. the two of them might be able to work together to make dragging it around easier.

cerilium 01-31-2021 02:12 PM

"I can't say for sure that it felt like the clothing had absorbed any extra weight. I want to say it was a combination of my shirt and hoodie stacked on top of me that gave the extra feeling weight. If I wasn't wearing my hoodie today I would have tackled to the task easier with only my shirt." I say while giving a thumbs up towards the researcher.

In the corner of my eye I notice Sai sharing her now oversized top with Tina. It's not until then the realisation kicks in that I'm not wearing my clothes anymore.

"AH!!" In a flustered manner I cover my breasts with my arms while my face goes red. "I was a little too focused on trying to escape my clothes that I forgot I wasn't wearing any. Is there any chance I could get some clothing or a small cloth to cover myself with?
Or even share with Sai and Tina if they don't mind me..."

Mathai 01-31-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerilium (Post 846141)
"AH!!" In a flustered manner I cover my breasts with my arms while my face goes red. "I was a little too focused on trying to escape my clothes that I forgot I wasn't wearing any. Is there any chance I could get some clothing or a small cloth to cover myself with?
Or even share with Sai and Tina if they don't mind me..."

"Oh! The thought of post minimalization test clothing completely slipped my mind. Let's see..." Still oblivious to the fact that I am holding an embarrassed and tiny lady, I consider a quick solution to her problem. "Reduction of inert matter is not as precise in this lab...But with a little added juice I suppose we can! Yes, here we go. Lets try...THIS."

The lights in the entire building flutter for a second as the build up of power grows to a hum. With the hum growing to a vibration, the procedure springs to life! Blue light shining down on the pile of Bethany's old clothing to focus on her hoodie." Now...Inanimate objects are far less reliable to shrink. But if I cut it off at the right moment....HA!" The shuddering lightshow cuts off precisely, leaving the bulk of the volunteer's clothes unaltered so that she can wear them home. All except the outer piece, which now is roughly her new size.

I set the little lady down on the chair again, now atop her clothes, so that Bethany can put on the shrunken article. "It might be a little too tight or loose, as I specialize in living beings. Please let me know if it needs further adjustment."

Turning toward the other topic brought up, I consider how the three can be brought together for a while. "As for the others, I can pencil you in for the 'Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing' program they are scheduled to take, if you wish to volunteer. It will weigh them using an atomic grade scaling system. Where it can detect if by being reduced to a smaller state you all have gained weight or maybe lost weight through the process. All in comparison to the atomic level weight of your regular selves, which can be extrapolated to your physical weight then and now. Who knows? Maybe shrinking a person will become the newest fad for weight loss? We can find out today!"

Tina Tiny 01-31-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 846137)
Sai's top was now like a king sized bed quilt with a hole in the middle. She skillfully abandoned everything else, but nothing was going to make walking around easy. Of course the struggle was part of the thrill. Mathai had said something about foreigners at that point, but Sai was too distracted to notice.

Don't let them know you feel vulnerable - the two foot tall girl thought to herself, despite knowing the absurdity of it.

Sai moved to help Bethany, but the larger man was much faster, and scooped her up, to Sai's alarm. Seeing Tina was still exposed, Sai moved to invite her to share Sai's top. the two of them might be able to work together to make dragging it around easier.

"I'd be happy to...oof...share.....but I'm still kind of having trouble getting out of my own!!!"

Tina's voice is slightly muffled as she continues trying to weave her way out of clothing pile, facing dead end after dead end, but sure that she is making progress as she reaches and navigates her top.

cerilium 01-31-2021 08:50 PM

With a squeal I go and put on my newly sized hoodie. "I wasn't aware that you would be able to shrink my clothing with me. I assumed you might have had spare doll sized clothing around for volunteers." Once I have my hoodie on I notice something off about the sizing.

I turn back around to Mr Mathai holding up my arms in front of me showing the sleeves hanging over my hands. "It looks like it didn't shrink enough to be a perfect fit for me, Mr Mathai. I don't mind wearing it at this size as I imagine soon enough we will be going through more tests."

Mathai 01-31-2021 09:14 PM

"Doll clothes...That's brilliant! We should totally do that for the next trial run. I should write that down..." The researcher definitely seemed a bit absent minded considering how useful clothes of varying sizes would be to this trial, but it did not seem to bother him to make so simple an oversight.

"There are many methods known for shrinking matter down. Here at SNAFU Labs, we have always used a cellular/atomic reformatting method you see. For living beings, it is most reliable. For inanimate objects like your hoodie, considerably more energy is required to excite the components enough to be resized. I apologize, but unless it is intolerable as is then I must ask we keep excess power usage to a minimum...But enough rambling!"

I quickly pluck up the little lady energetically to proceed in the lab proper and escort her toward the professional instigator, and the miniature writer. "Ah, I see miss Tina is still struggling with her clothing." Bethany is set down on the ground so that I can take more notes. "If the task proves too exhausting, you are not required to complete the test by escape. All results can be considered successful!

"When you are finished with this test, all three of you are next scheduled for the same test. I will escort when all three of you tell me you are prepared to proceed."

Prof_Sai 02-01-2021 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathai (Post 846136)
did its weight feel like it may have absorbed additional weight from when your shrunk?"

Sai became aware of what Mathai was saying just as she found something to complain about. It was a bad habit that Sai was trying to purge herself of, so she bit her lip so as not to antagonize the giant man with the oversight. Of course she hadn't thought of it either until this point, and it would have required doing stuff before shrinking, so really could she blame him? He'd figure it out in a minute.

Sai smiles at Bethany, inviting her in, while helping Tina out of her own predicament. Now of course she has second thoughts about stopping while still so much larger than the other girls.

cerilium 02-01-2021 06:30 AM

Taking Sai up on her offer I climb my way into her top. Once I'm nestled in a good spot I shout out "I'm ready whenever Tina and Sai are!"

Prof_Sai 02-01-2021 07:00 AM

Cuddles! That is the goal of science!

cerilium 02-01-2021 08:26 AM

Upon hearing Sai talk about cuddling a thought runs through my head. At my new size it would be impossible to do a traditional hug so I have to make due with hugging Sai's arm as an alternative. "Us tinies have to stick together!"

Tina Tiny 02-02-2021 08:09 PM

I feel myself being pulled out of my heavy clothes and find my hand dwarfed by Sai's small, yet still much larger hand.

"Th Thanks!"

I run up next to cerilium. "Hehe....at least someone is my size!"

I engage in double cuddles, squishing the other tiny woman as I also try to kinda sorta hug one of Sai's limbs...maybe a leg haha.

Mathai 02-02-2021 09:29 PM

I hesitate for the briefest of moments, a little jealous of all the affections being passed around but bound by my oath of service to remain professional! "Right then, if we are all ready then shall we proceed to the next text?"

Guiding the little trio to a nearby room, I motion towards a trio of scale looking devices. "If you would please, step on a scale individually. One for each volunteer, please do not go two on one as it may..Interfere?"

cerilium 02-03-2021 06:32 PM

"What could he mean about using them "individually?" I walk towards one of the scales on the floor having a quick glance behind me towards Sai and Tina. Once I reach the scale I place one foot on top of the machine and climb over a set of numbers on a digital screen.

I turn around towards Mathai, Tina and Sai and shout "Is this alright Mr Mathai?" noticing Sai and Tina still together I whisper "I wish I could have hugged Sai and Tina for a little longer..."

Tina Tiny 02-03-2021 07:53 PM

I decide to comply as well, scampering across the floor as I choose the scale next to cerilium. I hoist myself up and stand up in the middle. Looking over at cerilium I giggle.

"It feels so ridiculous..."

I call out to the researcher: "Is this right?! Am I doing it right?!" even though my voice is barely more than a series of high pitched squeaks to the unfocused ear.

Prof_Sai 02-03-2021 08:27 PM

(OMG lovely AVA Ceri!)

"One does not do scientific observation while naked!" Sai announced.

Presumably this ought to be enough for Mathai to understand he was supposed to get something for Sai to wear, and then weigh it on the scale so that the weight could be subtracted once Sai put the garment on and then stood on the scale herself.

Mathai 02-03-2021 08:50 PM

o.o "I didn't even think of it AGAIN!" (This time for real, I'm sorry Tina!)

"Let's see...how about this? Shrinking clothes Once will use up a ton of our remaining energy for this test and affect when we can return you to normal...but how about a little ingenuity?!?" Fetching one of Tina's former socks and a box of crafting supplies, I trim the fabric down so that it fits the diminutive woman like a dress. Complete with holes for her arms and head to fit through!

After taking measure of the makeshift attire, I approach the small scale with my gaze tastefully averted to offer the piece. It comes complete with a small pink ribbon that she can use to cinch the whole ensemble down at her waist. "I hope this will suffice for now? SNAFU Labs will reimburse you the cost of one sock when these testing periods are complete!"

I also offer a length of rope for the largest of the volunteers. "For Miss Sai as well! I hope this can help you with your own clothing malfunctions during this time. When you are secured to your contentment, please proceed to your own scale. Please also remember to not approach the other test subjects during this time, as the devices are calibrated only to scan a single individual. Multiple subjects can...complicate the tests."

Prof_Sai 02-04-2021 05:53 AM

Thank you Mathai, Tina and Bethany, you two are doing great!

:: Relies on Mathai to record the data. ::

cerilium 02-04-2021 01:36 PM

While we are waiting I begin to grow tired and walk over to Tina to start a conversation. "Since we're waiting for the machinery to boot up I wanted to ask you something. Don't you think Mathai looked a little sad earlier when we was all hugging each other?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 846275)
(OMG lovely AVA Ceri!)

Thank you!

DollyBonnie 02-04-2021 03:44 PM

Hey I started the original thread! I want in on this!!

Name: Bonnie
Date: Feb. 4, 2021
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Soul Color:
Original Height: 5'5''
Desired Minimum Height: 3" or smaller

[x] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[x] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[x] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[x] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing

Mathai 02-04-2021 05:01 PM

I perk up as I hear someone new calling from the lobby. "I'll be right with you!" Turning back to the three test subjects already in place, I smile and set up the console to automatically begin comparing their bodies to their original selves on the atomic level. "This should take a couple of minutes, then you will be free to step off your platforms...But please do not leave them before hand."

Unfortunately though, at her current size and paired with the distraction of a new volunteer I fail to notice Bethany stepping off her platform as I quickly activate the machine and depart! The thrum of machinery beginning their processors begins to fill the room with a growing hum of activity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DollyBonnie (Post 846281)
Name: Bonnie
Date: Feb. 4, 2021
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Soul Color:
Original Height: 5'5''
Desired Minimum Height: 3" or smaller

[x] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[x] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[x] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[x] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing

Rushing back to the lobby, my smile grows wide seeing who it is. "Miss Bonnie! I am so glad you decided to join us. I wanted to thank you for coming up with the original question, it gave us all so much to consider. Now please, right this way."

Running her paper through the scanner, I motion for her to join me as I begin walking back in to the lab proper. My pace isn't running, but I am eager to get back to the other three to show them they had a new test subject to interact with...What I fail to notice however, is that Bonnie's test had already begun.

With every step the woman takes, her body begins to dwindle. Each step she takes, her body shrinks down another inch! The first few steps are nothing significant, but clothing was beginning to get bulky as it pooled up in the crooks of her arms and slip from her shoulders. By the twelfth step, shoes could no longer cling to Bonnie's feet and clunked down to the ground with a louder thud than they probably should have normally.

It seemed that with as much of the lab's machines running at once, an accident in the process to shrink Bonnie has occurred! Just as Professor Sai had theorized was possible, it would seem that the more Bonnie shrank, the more of the inert shrinking particles were absorbed into Bonnie's clothing. As the gradual shrinking process continued along, the fabrics that she was wearing began to grow heavier and heavier..

Tina Tiny 02-04-2021 06:00 PM

I turn to Bethany.

"Yea, I did notice that. I wonder if he wanted in on it. I'm used to being stared at when this size...but yea, I'll admit that was a little different."

I look down at the humming machine.

"Sooo...ever been shrunk before?" I ask Bethany as I look into the distance at Prof Sai and also notice the new girl who just entered.

Prof_Sai 02-04-2021 08:01 PM

Yes, the weight of the clothes before and after shrinking were a primary subject of this test, so Sai winced at the fact that for the fourth time, Mathus had forgotten to get the "before" measurements of either the subject or her clothes!

At least Sai's 2-foot measurement had been recorded, as had her improvised garment. Relevant, as the sloppy containment of the shrinking device was reducing Sai again - who would soon be no bigger than her companions.

Mathai 02-08-2021 09:41 AM

The researcher re-enters the testing room just as everything starts to go bad. "Wait...What's going on? No! Get back on the scale quickly!" Rushing up towards the three little volunteers, Mathai reaches down to quickly put Bethany back on her device...just before a white flash fills the room!

As it subsides, Everyone can start to tell that things are a little different. Bethany is now the tallest of the volunteers, having grown a few inches, up to eight, while Tina has shrunk one inch herself, but came off better than Sai. The formerly two foot tall volunteer was greatly reduced and now only six inches tall herself like the others were, she seems to have shrunk the most...Until they realize the researcher is gone.

When they all look downward is when they discover where he went. The now very small, two inch tall research assistant looks up at the 'little' woman Bethany that he was about to pick up with a lot of surprise. "....This is why you stay on the scale!"

cerilium 02-08-2021 10:23 AM

Upon taking everything in and realising that everyone is smaller then me I let out a huge gasp

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry guys I didn't know we was starting! I just wanted to quickly ask Tina something and I've messed it all up..." The thought of messing up the tests for everyone else and not only myself I start to cry.

Tina Tiny 02-08-2021 09:16 PM

I rub my eyes, blinking as my vision slowly starts to return.

"Who...wha?" she says as she suddenly finds herself navel height to Bethany.

"EEK!" she screams as she looks up at her huge friend, noticing Sai is also having height issues...but is much closer in height to Tina than Bethany.

It takes a few moments before Tina realized that Mathai has shrunk the smallest of them all, now only about as high as her thigh.

"This is your fault!" she shouts until she hears Bethany starting to cry.

"No...Bethany...I wasn't yelling at you....I was...." *Sigh*

Tina eyes mathai. "You come over here and explain to me what happend," she says as she walks over, hugging the huge Bethany around her waist in an attempt to calm her down.

Prof_Sai 02-09-2021 11:40 AM

Looking around and resisting the urge to panic, Sai runs over to her closest size mate, Tina. She was doing good trying to calm the larger Bethany, so Sai covered herself with her hands, sort of waiting for her own turn for hugs. She didn't see where Mathai went, but he seemed through causing trouble, so that could wait. Was this all Sai's fault? How did she keep getting herself into these messes?

Tina Tiny 02-09-2021 08:48 PM

Tina draws Sai into the hug as well, pressing the woman up to Bethany's waistline with her.

"Hugs for everyone." :D

Prof_Sai 02-09-2021 09:59 PM

Oh don't worry Bethany, it's not your fault. But you are the big one now, so we need you to help us, okay?

OhZone 02-11-2021 06:08 PM

{{I'm so sorry I don't have much time to join this fun! :'( }}

Tina Tiny 02-11-2021 06:56 PM

((Snuggles OhZone anyway))

Mathai 02-11-2021 07:15 PM

(( We can always have another round of testing in the future!...Or you can just be randomly teleported in from your living room, shrunk down in the process after the big accident. =p Its a pretty free form silliness =p ))

I raise my hands in surrender and shrug. "It wasn't me I swear!...I can't really take notes if the notepad is larger than me now can ?" The different angle though proves quite enthralling, and I drift off in to thought for a moment before snapping back to focus. "I think there was too much power drain on the system, and it just...reset?"

Noticing that Bethany is crying from all the sudden drama, I waddle over and pat her eye level knee. "Its not your fault miss Bethany! The system should have gone into reboot mode...not gone crazy!" Glancing up between the three volunteers, a grin comes across my face. "We will just have to improvise!...Can anyone reach the control console?"

Prof_Sai 02-12-2021 07:57 PM

Everything is Mathai's fault!
Cover up his tail with salt!
Lock his ego in a vault!
Bring his failures to a halt.

Then we'll order up a malt,
Drink it yummy all together.
Sugar powers we'll exalt,
And we'll float just like a feather.

Everything is Mathai's fault!
Celebrate with blue sky sunshine
even if we're banzai friends
we can fly off to the end!

cerilium 02-13-2021 05:46 PM

I wipe the tears from my eyes with my hand before falling to my knees and wrapping my arms around everyone. "I'll try my best but I might need help as I'm not that tech savvy." *sniff* "I should have just stayed put and we wouldn't have been in this mess."

Prof_Sai 02-13-2021 09:41 PM

Oh yes we would have. Messes are inevitable. But they are better when shared.

Tina Tiny 02-17-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof_sai (Post 846575)
oh yes we would have. Messes are inevitable. But they are better when shared.

<3