The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   100 Ways to Become a Monster (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44604)

Locofuria 10-09-2018 10:39 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster

One Hundred Ways to Become a Monster is a production entirely made by Lycan Studios SAC in where cute girls can become fearful or adorable monsters.

The transformation designs and TF ideas are created by Locofuria ;):cool:

Locofuria 10-09-2018 10:50 PM

Re: 100 Ways to Become a Monster

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #1 - Green Curiosity

Synopsis: Kandy is found in her father's laboratory and is accidentally bathed with a radioactive substance, which will generate changes in her.

Preview video: https://youtu.be/yfXowdav2CA

https://pre00.deviantart.net/9143/th...ia-dazgb86.jpg

You can purchase the sequence book here:

https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...Curiosity-%231

or

https://gum.co/cfcGz

Locofuria 10-09-2018 10:52 PM

I am open for ideas for future numbers....

TailBoy 10-10-2018 01:40 AM

hope it has lots of tail growths! XD

wizardfromy 10-10-2018 03:29 AM

Locofuria I wrote a few stories a long time ago one was called Store from Hell. In the story a salesman has to take a bridge but it is washed out in a flood so he has to take a detour where there are two ways to go one his life stays the same one takes him to the store from hell signs get moved and one sign is laying on the ground lightning shows sign says store from hell which of course is the way he goes almost to the store the salesman's car gets a flat and his car rental's spare is flat too so he walks to the store sign on the store says THE SSTORE and part of the sign is laying on the ground. Store is dark so he doesn't notice what's in the jars and the bell had rang when he walks in and an old lady comes from behind a curtain in the back. She gives him the shivers for some reason, he asks to borrow the phone in my version she tells him she has no phone so the guys goes into a rant about going to be late for a sales meeting the lady is a witch and pushes a switch and the stand behind him moves just enough to cause him to walk into it and the jars fall and break and the stuff a pink liquid spill all over him long store short he turns into a woman and she puts him to work in her brothel a half mile from the store .
Versions you can have a novelty salesman who sees the Halloween display of masks and customs he touches one and is taken out by one of the customs my favorite would be to have him touch Vampela customer and he becomes her and since it's close to Halloween the witch again uses her at her other place of business.

Amahain 10-10-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locofuria (Post 814809)
I am open for ideas for future numbers....

I can think of a few off the top of my head; some of these are pretty classic TF premises:

- A monster hunter successfully kills a monster only to end up cursed.
- A mysterious meteorite lands on earth; a bystander gets into contact with the spores or ooze inside and turns into an alien monster
- An "Island of Dr. Moreau" inspired TF, where a woman gets shipwrecked on an island and is experimented on by a mad scientist. There could be interactions with previous victims in this one as well.
- An athlete takes a performance enhancing drug with transformative side effects
- A soldier is given a super-soldier serum with transformative side effects
- A diver comes across some treasure on the sea floor which turns her into an aquatic monster
- Something Lovecraftian - Set in the 1920s, a journalist comes across a cult that forces her into a ritual which results in her becoming a tentacled monstrosity (who is still oddly sexy).

gwsfox 10-10-2018 03:19 PM

How about the old three wishes genie. Only every wish granted slowly turns wisher into a monster.

TB Tabby 10-10-2018 03:22 PM

How about a mother who becomes a literal Mama Bear when her children are threatened?

catfish27 10-10-2018 11:05 PM

"Just get bit by Drac, Jack. Find yourself a witch, Rich. Summon a demon, Eamon....there must be 100 ways to become a monster."

-- Paul Simon first draft

Amahain 10-10-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catfish27 (Post 814864)
"Just get bit by Drac, Jack. Find yourself a witch, Rich. Summon a demon, Eamon....there must be 100 ways to become a monster."

Comments like this is why I sometimes wish this forum had a 'like' button.

salmonmousse 10-13-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Well played, sir, well played.

No need to be a boy, Roy. Just chug on the juice, Bruce. And set yourself free...

Locofuria 10-13-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailBoy (Post 814819)
hope it has lots of tail growths! XD

The Tail depends of the transformation ;)

Locofuria 10-13-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizardfromy (Post 814823)
Locofuria I wrote a few stories a long time ago one was called Store from Hell. In the story a salesman has to take a bridge but it is washed out in a flood so he has to take a detour where there are two ways to go one his life stays the same one takes him to the store from hell signs get moved and one sign is laying on the ground lightning shows sign says store from hell which of course is the way he goes almost to the store the salesman's car gets a flat and his car rental's spare is flat too so he walks to the store sign on the store says THE SSTORE and part of the sign is laying on the ground. Store is dark so he doesn't notice what's in the jars and the bell had rang when he walks in and an old lady comes from behind a curtain in the back. She gives him the shivers for some reason, he asks to borrow the phone in my version she tells him she has no phone so the guys goes into a rant about going to be late for a sales meeting the lady is a witch and pushes a switch and the stand behind him moves just enough to cause him to walk into it and the jars fall and break and the stuff a pink liquid spill all over him long store short he turns into a woman and she puts him to work in her brothel a half mile from the store .
Versions you can have a novelty salesman who sees the Halloween display of masks and customs he touches one and is taken out by one of the customs my favorite would be to have him touch Vampela customer and he becomes her and since it's close to Halloween the witch again uses her at her other place of business.

Interesting idea... but here not appear female transformation..... or some process of transformation??? :(

Locofuria 10-13-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 814836)
I can think of a few off the top of my head; some of these are pretty classic TF premises:

- A monster hunter successfully kills a monster only to end up cursed.
- A mysterious meteorite lands on earth; a bystander gets into contact with the spores or ooze inside and turns into an alien monster
- An "Island of Dr. Moreau" inspired TF, where a woman gets shipwrecked on an island and is experimented on by a mad scientist. There could be interactions with previous victims in this one as well.
- An athlete takes a performance enhancing drug with transformative side effects
- A soldier is given a super-soldier serum with transformative side effects
- A diver comes across some treasure on the sea floor which turns her into an aquatic monster
- Something Lovecraftian - Set in the 1920s, a journalist comes across a cult that forces her into a ritual which results in her becoming a tentacled monstrosity (who is still oddly sexy).

Wow, excellent ideas ;)

Locofuria 10-13-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwsfox (Post 814844)
How about the old three wishes genie. Only every wish granted slowly turns wisher into a monster.

Each sequence book have only one story for it reason i can't do continuations.

Probably we will use only one wish ;)

Locofuria 10-13-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

A witch transformation....?? interesting idea.... ;)

sodacat 10-14-2018 09:14 PM

I don't know how well this would work over 18 pages, but:

A group of college friends are convinced that the series of grisly murders the school is covering up is the result of an alien disguised as a female student. They try to collect evidence as they are picked up, until finally the two left confront the alien. At this point one of the protagonists reveals that she is also an alien, and a male of her species.

wizardfromy 10-14-2018 09:41 PM

In my first version of store from hell after he spilled the pink potion he asked the lady for help but she said she couldn't till she knew what he was turning into. Can go a lot of different ways.

Locofuria 10-15-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizardfromy (Post 815018)
In my first version of store from hell after he spilled the pink potion he asked the lady for help but she said she couldn't till she knew what he was turning into. Can go a lot of different ways.

TG Transformation?? :rolleyes: remenber that we are talking about monsters ;)

Locofuria 10-15-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 815016)
I don't know how well this would work over 18 pages, but:

A group of college friends are convinced that the series of grisly murders the school is covering up is the result of an alien disguised as a female student. They try to collect evidence as they are picked up, until finally the two left confront the alien. At this point one of the protagonists reveals that she is also an alien, and a male of her species.

Your idea is for a comic and not for a sequence book because it have more than 2 characters ;)

dagk12 10-15-2018 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A girl orders a fuzzy/furry angora sweater (which comes from an angora rabbit) and wears it to sleep or to go out and it bonds with her skin, spreading across as fur across her body while the rest of her body transforms at the same rate as the fur spreads. For example, it could be a cropped sweater that shows her stomach, and as it spreads down her stomach she grows extra nipples and then breasts as the fur grows in, or as it spreads down her hands her nails grow and hands change into paws. It could also be a revealing v-neck style sweater and as it spreads up her chest/collarbone/neck her ears and teeth grow to rabbit proportions. I'm thinking something like this (So not really a sweater but an angora made tank top):

It can be your sequence book for Easter time ;)

gwsfox 10-15-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locofuria (Post 814950)
Each sequence book have only one story for it reason i can't do continuations.

Probably we will use only one wish ;)

I was thinking She would use all her wishes at once. Make her kind of greed. Also, there is the ever true teleporter mishap a la The Fly. Doesn't have to be a fly. heck have two of three critters in there with her.

Locofuria 10-15-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagk12 (Post 815030)
A girl orders a fuzzy/furry angora sweater (which comes from an angora rabbit) and wears it to sleep or to go out and it bonds with her skin, spreading across as fur across her body while the rest of her body transforms at the same rate as the fur spreads. For example, it could be a cropped sweater that shows her stomach, and as it spreads down her stomach she grows extra nipples and then breasts as the fur grows in, or as it spreads down her hands her nails grow and hands change into paws. It could also be a revealing v-neck style sweater and as it spreads up her chest/collarbone/neck her ears and teeth grow to rabbit proportions. I'm thinking something like this (So not really a sweater but an angora made tank top):

It can be your sequence book for Easter time ;)

Interesting idea... ;)

Locofuria 10-15-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwsfox (Post 815032)
I was thinking She would use all her wishes at once. Make her kind of greed. Also, there is the ever true teleporter mishap a la The Fly. Doesn't have to be a fly. heck have two of three critters in there with her.

Good point! ;)

Locofuria 10-15-2018 10:09 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #2 - Pearl of the Amazon

Synopsis: Vania, the Relic Hunter is in search of the lost city of the Incas, when in her search she discovers a malignant spirit that wishes to seize her body.

Preview video: https://youtu.be/KfnIH8wyvck

https://pre00.deviantart.net/3188/th...ac-dc4jiyq.jpg

https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...of-the-Amazon-

or

https://gum.co/JPrYB

Amahain 10-15-2018 11:39 PM

Got it when it first came out - good sequence there.

Just thought of another idea:

- A hiker in Nepal gets lost and comes across a strange shrine in the mountains, which turns her into a yeti.

Locofuria 10-16-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 815039)
Got it when it first came out - good sequence there.

Just thought of another idea:

- A hiker in Nepal gets lost and comes across a strange shrine in the mountains, which turns her into a yeti.

Wow, other interesting idea! ;)

sodacat 10-16-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locofuria (Post 815027)
Your idea is for a comic and not for a sequence book because it have more than 2 characters ;)

Ah, sorry, glazed over that part of the project. In that case:

-A business woman in the office in the middle of the night wraps up a successful presentation with a video conference to another timezone. Once it closes and she's alone all of the pent up hunger, desire, and emotion of the past weeks wells up inside her, and she bursts out of her suit as a feral werewolf.
-a sister in a convent, who realises she has come to resent god, sheds her habit and skin as she turns into a demonic serpent.

queenofprussia2006 10-17-2018 01:48 PM

Some terrorist organization on its last legs
makes one last desperate bid to keep itself going by planting a

Cold Scale Inductor

a sort of reptilian cold blooded scaley re-evolution device down in the
catacombs of
the Cathedral

Alas Super Secret Agent Jane Swallwell foils the plot,seemingly shuts the device down just before the
Cold Scale Inductor
plunges into the bottomless pit underneath the Cathedral.

Scratch one down-on-its-luck terrorist group
and Jane moves on

However a month later a monstrous humanoid called the Vipress emerges and Jane does her best
to bring the Vipress to justice

Strangely however the Vipress seems to be one step ahead of her pursuers and slowly Jane realizes
this might be because the Vipress knows of Jane's plans ahead of time

Jane of course doesn't consider the possibility that she might be the Vipress
and so ....

nupissa 10-17-2018 11:01 PM

Jockey and her horse merge together into centauress.

Locofuria 10-18-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 815075)
Ah, sorry, glazed over that part of the project. In that case:

-A business woman in the office in the middle of the night wraps up a successful presentation with a video conference to another timezone. Once it closes and she's alone all of the pent up hunger, desire, and emotion of the past weeks wells up inside her, and she bursts out of her suit as a feral werewolf.
-a sister in a convent, who realises she has come to resent god, sheds her habit and skin as she turns into a demonic serpent.

For werewolves i will have an special numbers ;) Good idea!

Locofuria 10-18-2018 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nupissa (Post 815099)
Jockey and her horse merge together into centauress.

Interesting idea! ;)

TB Tabby 10-18-2018 10:01 AM

How about a mother who transforms into a literal Mama Bear when her children are threatened?

(I know, I already suggested it, but since Locofuria has commented on every suggestion except mine, I'm assuming he missed it.)

queenofprussia2006 10-18-2018 10:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If its about tf sequences heres one that's got em here there and everywhere

Its a story/video making universe I created years ago and the
notion is

feral western dragons want to be human

so they use magics/science to squish down a body about the size of a elephant
into the perfect Venus/Apollo classical human figure
but with the odd scales and possibly short horn stubs under that wig of human hair

They forget/suppress their dragonish ancestry and build the perfect
draco-sapiens society

Alas a disaster occurs and whilst feral western flamebreathers
have no problem surviving the crisis
the draco-sapiens are SO bleeped and about to go extinct

Lots of wailing and gnashing of draco-sapiens teeth till a omnipotent feral dragon goddess
pops up and agrees to save them and their society
but at a cost
They must go to her shrine every 5 years to pay homage and the Chosen will suddenly find themselves turning back into
elephant sized feral dragon monsters for 5 years
as part of the price of being draco-sapiens all the other times

So its a while later and draco-sapien Guitar Gertie,who wows both
draco sapiens and us star struck homo sapiens
is the Worlds biggest rock star
has the perfect Venus figure
(except for maybe a few scales under her specially implanted
human hairs
and has managed to avoid turning into anything
when she makes her pilgrimages every five years

the charmed life

so off she heads to the shrine,her groupies and video rock musical
crew in tow and heads to the shrine
fully expecting to get off lightly for another 5 years
and belt out her latest hit single

Of course doesn't happen and Guitar Gertie changes

her career tanks for a while and after 5 years of having wings
flame breath and all that
when she returns to her draco-sapiens form
she's not the old Guitar Gertie anymore
but more beastial,with a tail and scales all over

She's also hornier however and gets into striptease during her stage act

The image is a post feral dragon version
of Guitar Gertie as the strip teasing rock star

a monster girl I suppose

queenofprussia2006 10-18-2018 11:07 AM

double posting apparently

Locofuria 10-19-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 815111)
How about a mother who transforms into a literal Mama Bear when her children are threatened?

(I know, I already suggested it, but since Locofuria has commented on every suggestion except mine, I'm assuming he missed it.)

I did one werebear transformation :( and the idea not is so cool ;)

Locofuria 10-26-2018 09:49 AM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #3 - Cursed Frog

Synopsis: Sheyla is a girl who has had no luck in love. One day in her expedition to the forest, she finds most animals as a couple, which makes her think that she was not born for love; But suddenly a strange frog appears, which could change her destiny.

Preview video: https://youtu.be/F68yhfMc62U

https://pre00.deviantart.net/37fd/th...ac-dc4jjt3.jpg

https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/S-004/Cursed-Frog-

or

https://gum.co/LIrba

Locofuria 10-27-2018 12:58 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #4 - Chavin Stone

Synopsis: The famous archaeologist Rita is researching the mysterious feline heads on the walls of the Chavin fortress, when suddenly she is enveloped by a magical ray that will help her to reveal the mysteries of this ancient culture.

Preview video: https://youtu.be/uh1lndlTxAM

https://pre00.deviantart.net/a29d/th...ia-dblqbij.jpg

https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...vin-Stone-%234

or

https://gumroad.com/l/RDoDt

Locofuria 03-18-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queenofprussia2006 (Post 815112)
If its about tf sequences heres one that's got em here there and everywhere

Its a story/video making universe I created years ago and the
notion is

feral western dragons want to be human

so they use magics/science to squish down a body about the size of a elephant
into the perfect Venus/Apollo classical human figure
but with the odd scales and possibly short horn stubs under that wig of human hair

They forget/suppress their dragonish ancestry and build the perfect
draco-sapiens society

Alas a disaster occurs and whilst feral western flamebreathers
have no problem surviving the crisis
the draco-sapiens are SO bleeped and about to go extinct

Lots of wailing and gnashing of draco-sapiens teeth till a omnipotent feral dragon goddess
pops up and agrees to save them and their society
but at a cost
They must go to her shrine every 5 years to pay homage and the Chosen will suddenly find themselves turning back into
elephant sized feral dragon monsters for 5 years
as part of the price of being draco-sapiens all the other times

So its a while later and draco-sapien Guitar Gertie,who wows both
draco sapiens and us star struck homo sapiens
is the Worlds biggest rock star
has the perfect Venus figure
(except for maybe a few scales under her specially implanted
human hairs
and has managed to avoid turning into anything
when she makes her pilgrimages every five years

the charmed life

so off she heads to the shrine,her groupies and video rock musical
crew in tow and heads to the shrine
fully expecting to get off lightly for another 5 years
and belt out her latest hit single

Of course doesn't happen and Guitar Gertie changes

her career tanks for a while and after 5 years of having wings
flame breath and all that
when she returns to her draco-sapiens form
she's not the old Guitar Gertie anymore
but more beastial,with a tail and scales all over

She's also hornier however and gets into striptease during her stage act

The image is a post feral dragon version
of Guitar Gertie as the strip teasing rock star

a monster girl I suppose

I think that your idea is for a comic and not for a sequence book ;)

Lycanthrokeith 03-19-2019 11:53 PM

A female race car driver obsessed with speed pushes the limits so far that her car catches fire. Instead of dying, the flames transform her into a fire spirit, letting her achieve the speed she's always desired.

(Inspired by the character Amanda Watts, driver of Twister, from Twisted Metal 2.)

Locofuria 03-20-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycanthrokeith (Post 822340)
A female race car driver obsessed with speed pushes the limits so far that her car catches fire. Instead of dying, the flames transform her into a fire spirit, letting her achieve the speed she's always desired.

(Inspired by the character Amanda Watts, driver of Twister, from Twisted Metal 2.)

Interesting idea but car transformation not is so attractive for me :(

Zachattack94 03-20-2019 11:47 AM

He said fire spirit transformation not car.

Locofuria 03-20-2019 11:47 AM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #5 - Hell Spell

Synopsis: Blanca is a girl who's interested in ancient books of witchcraft. One day, she finds a mysterious spell that could help her to obtain the perfect body; without thinking she proceeds to cast the spell, not knowing that it also invoked an evil spirit.

Preview video: https://youtu.be/XCx512U6Ej8

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...e96UvPRIYzHVEA

https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...ell-Spell-%235

or

https://gum.co/yVdDX

Locofuria 03-21-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachattack94 (Post 822363)
He said fire spirit transformation not car.

Fire spirit, like ghost rider?? :eek:

TF-Viewer 03-21-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locofuria (Post 822450)

Or Ifrit.

edinjapan 03-22-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locofuria (Post 822450)

Female ghost rider would be cool to see. Lots of options for a tf.

Locofuria 03-22-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 822453)
Or Ifrit.

Ifrit??? :confused:

TF-Viewer 03-22-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locofuria (Post 822481)
Ifrit??? :confused:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/783221b4...eebug_1280.gif

Ifrit, fire demon/spirit that's in like a million different games and animes and stuff.

Locofuria 03-25-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 822482)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/783221b4...eebug_1280.gif

Ifrit, fire demon/spirit that's in like a million different games and animes and stuff.

Oh interesting character ;)

Locofuria 04-23-2019 01:40 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #6 - Feline Powder

Synopsis: Yine, the shaman's apprentice, is performing the ritual to the Jaguar God; but clumsily tripping during the ceremony will cause a serious error in the ritual, with terrible consequences.

Preview video: https://youtu.be/XCx512U6Ej8

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...rPYbL3X8ekwotA

https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...ne-Powder-%236

or

https://gum.co/lfXFm

Locofuria 04-23-2019 02:14 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #7 - Terror in my Room

Synopsis: Tiffany is a girl who loves horror tales and especially vampire stories. On a stormy night a strange being, "Count Dracula" enters his room, biting her and turning her into a sexy vampire thirsty for blood.

Preview video: https://youtu.be/qdRxit6eQ24

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...FSAs3mrAb7xKsE

https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...n-my-Room-%237

or

https://gum.co/qQIne

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:22 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #8 - Avoiding Extinction

Synopsis: Dr. Aleshka is in an investigation to save the last panda in the world; she is determined to achieve it, even if she has to experiment on herself.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...Extinction-238

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/l/PTqWi

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...CiyJdkJCSNjqTI

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:24 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #9 - Queen of the Colony

Synopsis: Sulema has a strange taste for bats and so much is the love that she has for them that they have decided to tunr her into their queen.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...the-Colony-239

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/l/KmFDX

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...Rsd0oFzm_VsGrY

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:27 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #10 - Feline Curse

Synopsis: Sabrina is a girl who likes cats and one day on her return home, she finds a lonely cat with a strange necklace, which decides to take him home without knowing that he keeps a terrible curse.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...ine-Curse-2310

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gum.co/nvNsK

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...vWvJHm9m3iCNsY

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:30 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #11 - Wild Serum

Synopsis: Alexa is the new keeper in charge of taking care of the African Rhinoceros Reserve. Suddenly one of the Rhinos get sick and Alexa does everything she can to try and save it, without knowing that the serum she was about to use on the animal, could have unexpected side effects on her body.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...ild-Serum-2311

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gum.co/MayN

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...qFJ7ckdo7jhPzc

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:34 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #12 - Rise of the Beetle (Special Edition)

Synopsis: While exploring some ancient ruins, Rita the archeologist woke up the ancient Egyptian god Khepri from his eternal slumber. As punishment, Khepri has chosen Rita’s body as his new vessel to try and conquer the world and continue his reign above all humans.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...he-Beetle-2312

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gum.co/bQfgG

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...qjLaZeVRtIOkK0

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:37 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #13 - Karma of the Alligator

Synopsis: Susan and Tom are a pair of hunters, killing everything that crosses their way, even if it is an endangered species. One day, a Shaman that lived in the jungle casted a cursed upon them while they were hunting a very special kind of alligator.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...Alligator-2313

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gum.co/FutUZ

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...vfSkN8O--XhLFM

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:40 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #14 - The Elixir of the Snake

Synopsis: Anne, the treasure hunter has travelled to the Indian Jungle, looking for the Elixir of Eternal Youth. She didn’t know that drinking it would bring some unexpected side effect.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...the-Snake-2314

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gum.co/jMxiD

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...EV2pVotpUobphU

Locofuria 02-18-2020 04:42 PM

100 Ways to Become a Monster - Issue #15 - The Jungle's Guardian

Synopsis: A woman is offered in sacrifice during a strange ritual to summon the Jungle’s Guardian Spirit.

You can purchase it on e-junkie: https://264873.e-junkie.com/product/...-Guardian-2315

You can purchase it on Gumroad: https://gum.co/KryKe

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...I8yMINd3lEonDI

Davi 02-18-2020 04:43 PM

Not a way to become a werewolf too Locofuria? ;)