The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Preview of a couple of upcoming works. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38279)

qzar9999 03-10-2015 11:46 AM

Preview of a couple of upcoming works.

2 Attachment(s)
Hey, all. I'm in the process of working out getting "Don't Drink and Shrink" produced, but in the meantime I've been commissioning a few other image sequences from various artists. Here's a quick sneak peek at "Backfire" and "The Big Bang Bullet." Backfire should be ready within a couple of weeks, and Big Bang should hit not too long after that. ^_^

Knightstable 03-10-2015 12:26 PM

Re: Preview of a couple of upcoming works.

Very cool I'm excited to see this!

mtshrink 03-10-2015 01:40 PM

Do you plan on selling these or will the be a little treat?

qzar9999 03-10-2015 02:15 PM

I'm going to sell them. In fairness, I'm only doing it because these are costing me a few hundred bucks each to make, and I do plan to reinvest most or all of the proceeds to making more. Turns out "Don't Drink and Shrink" is gonna be expensive. Don't worry, though, I'm not going to ask very much.

To up the value, each sequence is going to include an exclusive short story by me, as well as outtakes, sketch pages, stuff like that. If I get the ball rolling on several of these, I'll start including full page previews like ZZZ does with his comics.

wunderbread1234 03-10-2015 02:34 PM

is dont drink and shrink going to be a video or comic im a little confused

qzar9999 03-10-2015 02:44 PM

"Don't Drink and Shrink" is still planned to be a comic. It's gonna cost me around $800, maybe a bit more, to get it done. So I'm releasing these (which, together, aren't even costing me that much) to try to get a little back to put towards future comic production.

I'll be doing some GTS stuff too, in case any of you are interested. :)

The story of mine that was going to be a video is "Freeze Frame." I should have news on that within the month, but it is a different project.

mtshrink 03-10-2015 02:47 PM

Nice i can't wait!! I will defiantly be buying them when they come out. I hope this becomes a regular thing for you!! the more quality stuff we get the better :)

gladewalker 03-10-2015 03:32 PM

Those both look good!

Raso719 03-11-2015 10:07 AM

Could we get a bit of a synopsis of the stories?

qzar9999 03-11-2015 10:24 AM

Well, I was gonna wait until I was ready to release 'em, but sure.

Backfire: The latest intended victim of Tracy's secret shrinking formula is buxom blonde Megan. But when Tracy accidentally ingests some of the formula herself, she may find the roles of owner and plaything reversed...

The Big Bang Bullet: Leigh has always had a hard time finding a sex toy that really satisfies. Curiosity gets the best of her when she spots a special bullet vibe that promises "The Biggest O of Your Life!" What she didn't know is just how literally that advertising tagline was meant!

Raso719 03-11-2015 11:41 AM

Sounds awesome. I'm really excited about the second one! I love it when girls shirnk while getting off like that...

qzar9999 03-11-2015 12:33 PM

Heh. Me too.

That's an element that just might feature in both comics. Not that I'm confirming or denying anything. *whistles nonchalantly*

whyamihere 03-11-2015 01:36 PM

Will you make any more free SW content again? I miss your stories. I understand comics and movies being priced due to cost but the stories where great fun.

qzar9999 03-11-2015 03:13 PM

My days of writing free stories aren't over. I've just been busy writing stuff for others (my last two eBooks began as presents for friends, and I'm still working on the stories for my project donors). I'm writing one right now that -may- end up being free, I've still got to finish 'Shots' someday, and I'll be taking writing commissions once I've cleared my plate some, and many of those will probably be posted free (as with Take My Breath Away).

Heh. I should be glad you're not acting like that one prick-Jason Slayer?-who kept demanding that pay content be made free...

Darkish 03-11-2015 03:55 PM

Very cool, really looking forward to these comics

mtshrink 03-11-2015 05:50 PM

Oh did i hear you finally say your going to finish shots?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? thinking about it, it would make for one hell of an epic comic!

qzar9999 03-11-2015 06:26 PM

Yes it would. One that would be considerably costlier than even 'Don't Drink and Shrink' and one that I definitely can't afford to produce right now on faith that I'll make my money back.

But one day. XD

mtshrink 03-12-2015 10:22 AM

What about doing shots in parts. Kind of like dreamtails yard work? It could be epic. But I look forward to your comic endeavor.

qzar9999 03-12-2015 11:20 AM

Yeah, I could totally do that, I'm sure. But even if I split it into parts...

Well, put it this way. "Don't Drink and Shrink" has three characters, total, and it's fifteen single-page illustrations. That's going to cost me about $800. You figure "Shots" has several more characters, for one thing, and to do it justice, it would probably work better as a multi-panel comic. And even if I split it into parts, I'd still have to do a minimum of at least ten pages or so to make it worth my time and effort and you guys' money. So even doing it in parts--which I'll probably have to--is gonna run up the tab. But we'll get there one day. :D

In other news, my artist for Backfire is currently working on page ten of fourteen. Should be ready soonish! ^_^

mtshrink 03-12-2015 06:30 PM

its just a thought but i hope all this works out for you. i can tell you from what i saw and as a fan of your stories you have at least one sale per item lol.

qzar9999 03-12-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtshrink (Post 746144)
its just a thought but i hope all this works out for you. i can tell you from what i saw and as a fan of your stories you have at least one sale per item lol.

Thanks, m. I've heard before that there's no money in this, from LK (although fuck that guy) and Gary (though he seems to be about turning a profit first and creating content a distant second). But then there's Red Parrot, so it's obviously possible if you do it right. I'm hoping I fall into the latter category. ^_^

qzar9999 03-26-2015 02:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd give you guys another quick teaser. 'Backfire' should be ready by Monday! :-)

Edit: In case anyone is concerned, the final images will be much higher resolution than this. This is just all I have to work with at the moment since I'm not at home. ^_^

mtshrink 03-27-2015 12:10 PM

Is backfire made using poser?

qzar9999 03-27-2015 12:52 PM

He does the figures in Daz3d and then does additional work in Photoshop.

mtshrink 03-27-2015 01:12 PM

interesting! i can't wait for Monday then.

mtshrink 04-01-2015 01:35 PM

How's everything coming with the projects?

qzar9999 04-01-2015 01:45 PM

Glad you asked, i actually meant to post an update. 'Backfire' had to have a last-minute revision. The images are finished, pending approval by my collaborator and confidant (whose high standards and eye for detail have already given me several good suggestions). The included short story should be done tonight. So it's at 90% and should be released tomorrow.

'Big Bang' had a delay when the artist went on vacation, but it's back on track and around 40% done. :-)

mtshrink 04-01-2015 01:51 PM

Woo you'll be hearing from me tomorrow if I don't see it!!! JK. Can't wait Keep up the good work like always

qzar9999 04-03-2015 12:31 AM

Minor delay - my collaborator caught a couple of little details that needed adjusting in the images and, well, I'd like for this to be the best quality possible, so it's in the shop. ;) Story is complete, though. This should be ready for release in a couple of days.