The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Amber Collins - Patreon (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50860)

AmberCollins 04-04-2022 12:26 PM

Amber Collins - Patreon Updates Posted Here!

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys! This is where I’m going to start posting all of my Patreon info. You can find it here:
www.patreon.com/giantessamber

Here is December's schedule, and don't forget that there's always surprises. You also read ALL of my Amazon stories two weeks before anyone else!

AmberCollins 04-06-2022 06:17 PM

Re: Amber Collins - Patreon

1 Attachment(s)
Now on Patreon, Apocalypse GROW part 2!

Dawn is finally getting to know her size band. What sort of sexy size fun is she going to have? This part has giantess, foot growth, and breast expansion!

Check it out here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 04-07-2022 12:24 PM

Hey guys! I listened to feedback and I'm so happy to introduce this! I'll be previewing EVERY short story that I post on Amazon for two weeks here on Patreon. That's right, you'll be able to read all my short stories before anyone else! This reward is available at T2 and T3.

Plus, there's already one story up right now! Go check out Honey, I Enlarged My Girlfriend! If you like girl/girl growth, this story is for you!

www.Patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 04-11-2022 12:50 PM

I've added something cool for all Patrons: Amber's Journal Entries! This journal is part fantasy and part truth. I wanted to write something that would (eventually) clue people into my writing process but I thought it would be so boring and something no one would want to read. So I’m embellishing the fantasy part while leaving all the truth. What follows is a real fantasy based on what I love and what my husband loves. We play all the time, so you better believe if we found a shrink ray, it would go exactly like this.

www.Patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 04-12-2022 06:10 PM

Today I posted a Mega-Giantess tier reward. A story called The Genie which is about a guy who finds a magic lamp with . . . you guessed it! A Genie inside. However, his wish may not be what he expected. This story features giantess and shrunken man. I hope you like it! Check it out here!

AmberCollins 04-15-2022 05:04 AM

I have a new sci-fi story up called Rise of the Vixens! This is a fun one with giantess and shrunken women! Check it out here:

AmberCollins 04-18-2022 07:14 AM

I have a new story up called The Growing Coeds! This is perfect for anyone likes growing women AND growing men! It's such a naughty good time. Check it out here:

AmberCollins 04-20-2022 07:52 AM

Two Patreon updates today:

1. Artwork for Giantesses of War - Get a behind-the-scenes look at renders inspired by my ongoing WW2 giantess story!

2. Story Preview: The Beginning: A Goliath Virus Story

Synopsis: Before the virus, there was a lab full of girls who just wanted to make super soldiers . . .

Belinda is good at her job, but her boss doesn’t like that her formula only works on women. After she’s given a deadline, Belinda decides to inject herself—and her friends—with the experimental serum. They’re all growing, but it isn’t fast enough. So, she replicates it into a virus and now the whole island of ladies has the sniffles . . .

Contains: (Growing women)

As always, patrons receive ALL of my Amazon published stories a full two-weeks before anyone else. Learn more here:

AmberCollins 04-23-2022 07:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Giantesses of War Part 2 now on Patreon!

In this chapter, we meet Scarlett Oleski who is on her way to the Treblinka death camp. But along the way, she starts to feel her clothing get a little tighter . . .

This is a fun chapter with destruction!

Read it here:

AmberCollins 04-24-2022 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my May 2022 schedule of releases. As always there'll be surprises and story previews of any short story I should post to Amazon!

AmberCollins 04-28-2022 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm closing out April with a final update! Lots of cool stuff (and a few surprises) for May!

I give you the Ravishing Miniaturists - Part 2

This is a really fun steampunk take on Victorian London with lots of shrinking!

AmberCollins 05-01-2022 07:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
It's a new month, so lots of new content! Here's the schedule for May. Today's story is part 3 of Sarah's Lab! This chapter covers a personal fantasy of mine. Car sex + a shrinking potion. It doesn't get any better than that! I have lots of new content coming and there's plenty already there. Come and check me out at www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 05-02-2022 05:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my Patreon by the numbers. If you're on the fence, give it a try! It's become an active community and I LOVE it. New stuff is coming every few days.

AmberCollins 05-03-2022 07:56 PM

I have another journal entry up and now I'm going to do something a little different! I'm going to start running a poll for what you think should happen next. If you read the first entry, you know that my hubby has just made me smaller. We had a lot of fun after that, and now I'm turning it over to my patrons on what should happen next. These little snippets have been so much fun and I hope to do them regularly. The journal entries, and the polls, are available to all patrons!

AmberCollins 05-05-2022 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 3 of the Ravishing Miniaturists is available now! It's really heating up . . . Olivia has to smuggle a tiny man out of the Studio. But where will she put him?

AmberCollins 05-07-2022 12:40 PM

I have a new Story Preview up! It's called the Forager and here's the synopsis:

Ever since Lara moved into a new house, she’s noticed something crawling along the floor. When she sets up a hidden camera, she finds a Forager, a tiny man living on scraps. One night, she’s woken by the little man on her pillow, warning her that the house is on fire. She flees, taking the little man with her. They develop a bond, and before long the Forager is no longer afraid of Lara. And now she finds that a tiny lover is quite fun . . .

Contains: (tiny man)

Remember, ALL of my short stories are available on Patreon before Amazon! Learn more here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 05-09-2022 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 3 of Apocalypse GROW is up! Check it out now. Dawn isn't the only one who has a size band. What will Josh do with it? I can think of plenty of things my hubby would do if he could change the size of anything. I could see things getting comically large lol

AmberCollins 05-11-2022 05:04 PM

I have a new Story Preview on Patreon! Foot lovers will love this story!

Synopsis:

Kendell always had a thing for feet . . .

She’s been dying to try out her shrinking potion and the perfect opportunity has finally presented itself. Her sister and the college girls’ basketball team are having a slumber party! When Kendell sees they’ve all fallen asleep, feet hanging out from the blankets, she knows she wants to drink up and go play!

But an unexpected surprise adds a little fun . . .

Contains: (shrunken women, lots of foot play)

Read it here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 05-13-2022 07:16 PM

A new story is live on Patreon!

Odysseus' Detour

Imagine the story of the Odyssey but instead of meeting a cyclops, they meet a violent giantess instead!

AmberCollins 05-18-2022 06:18 PM

I've got a new violent story on Patreon!

The Nympho - Would you trust just anyone to shrink you?

AmberCollins 05-21-2022 06:30 AM

I have such a fun story on Story Preview! I had a good time with this one because I LOVE couples with mismatched sizes!

This one is called The Endless Shrinking Potion

Synopsis:

I didn’t believe it . . . an actual shrinking potion for $300? And the best part—it’s endless! It keeps refilling after each use. The shopkeeper tried it out and she began to dwindle right in front of me.

Now that I’ve tried it myself, the shrinking isn’t happening! Did I get swindled? Oh no! My girlfriend’s roommate is home! And now I AM shrinking! What? She wants to try it too? This could get interesting . . .

Contains: (Shrinking man, shrinking woman)

Remember: ALL of my stories hit Patreon two weeks before coming to Amazon. This is in addition to the permanent original and ongoing stories always available on Patreon!

AmberCollins 05-25-2022 12:54 PM

I have a new story on Patreon - Majika, a superhero origin story about a girl who can shrink things. It also ties into one of my existing worlds. Check it out!

AmberCollins 05-28-2022 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 3 of Giantesses of War is up! Grace is about to experience another growth spurt . . .

AmberCollins 06-01-2022 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now is a fantastic time to join! See the original post at the top for the June schedule. And as always, I will have plenty of surprises coming up!

AmberCollins 06-01-2022 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sarah's Lab part 4 is up on Patreon! Everyone who knows me knows that my absolute favorite scenario is car sex with a shrunken man. I got to explore that in this chapter!!

AmberCollins 06-04-2022 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A new journal entry is up! I am keeping this reward at my lowest (Amazon, $3) tier. My patrons are having a lot of fun with it. Each time I post one, I leave a poll on where we'll it next! In this current installment, my husband and I have invited over my friend April to see our new shrink ray in action . . .

Join today at:

AmberCollins 06-05-2022 06:46 AM

Now on Story Preview: The Book Club 2! This is a sequel to my 2020 story The Book Club (link below).

Synopsis:

When Paul Delvay goes missing in the quaint town of Laurel Grove, Jack is hired to investigate. He finds the McTeague manor and is invited in for tea and talk.

But it doesn’t take long before Jack starts asking the wrong questions. Now, he’s dwindling out of his clothes and the book club ladies are getting bigger and bigger. As they carry him up to the bedroom for a little fun, he starts to understand what happened to Paul . . .

Contains: (Shrinking man, magic/potion)

Remember: All of my Amazon releases are published to Patreon first!

Patreon: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

Book Club: https://www.amazon.com/Book-Club-Amb...s%2C222&sr=8-1

AmberCollins 06-08-2022 05:14 PM

I have a new tiny man story! The Man Under the Floor . . . check it out!

AmberCollins 06-10-2022 07:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 4 of Giantesses of War is now up! This was a fun with lots of destruction and growth! Scarlett is finally getting a chance to enact a bit of violence on the Germans! I had a blast writing this one!

Check it out here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 06-12-2022 06:08 AM

New story up on Story Preview! This one is a little different than my other stuff, but if you like micro and humiliation, check it out!

The Speck:

Synopsis: Matt had no clue that a creep was stalking his girlfriend, Abby. After getting shrunken down and abducted by the creep, Matt realizes his new life has just begun. But the creep has plans for Abby . . . he uses Matt to learn all about her, gets close, and eventually starts to date her. The tiny, speck of a man can only watch . . . and perhaps become part of the fun.

Contains: (guy/guy interaction, micro, shrunken man)

And as always, ALL my stories published to Amazon debut on Patreon for two weeks first!

AmberCollins 06-15-2022 07:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New shrunken man/woman story up on Patreon! Jane Laraquette is one of the leading dancers of the world . . . who also has a penchant for shrinking things. When she discovers her boyfriend has been cheating with her rival, things certainly get interesting . . .

Join my Patreon for this story and many, many more! www.Patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 06-17-2022 07:14 AM

New growing woman story available on Story Preview!

Mandy's Growing Addiction

Synopsis:

Mandy has a secret . . .

For weeks, she’s been working on a prototype enlarging ray. Her entire lab thinks they are weeks from getting it working, but she’s been sabotaging progress at every turn. At night, she fixes the machine and plugs in her working code. It feels so good to grow . . .

But on a night when everyone should be gone, she discovers there are two people still in the lab. She’s already zapped herself, and with ten minutes remaining until she starts to grow, she knows she’ll need to come clean.

Contains: (Growing woman up to fifty feet)

AmberCollins 06-19-2022 08:40 AM

Bonus story for all patron tiers: The Circle - This is a rather unusual one for me, as it features slight growth, hair growth, and pregnancy.

check it out at www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 06-21-2022 07:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Apocalypse GROW part 4 is up! There's lots of fun growing and shrinking in this one. What I wouldn't give for one of these size bands!

read it here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 06-24-2022 08:59 AM

The Genie Part 2 is now live! This one is for all you giant woman AND giant man fans! Check it out here www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 06-26-2022 07:51 AM

Now on Story Preview - The Last Strain: A Goliath Virus Story. This is the last installment.

Synopsis: The Goliath Virus came out of nowhere, affecting the world’s women. Now, ten years later, another strain has arrived. Women who were too young to remember the first wave are finding themselves inching taller and taller . . .

But those affected in the first wave have decided to broadcast a television special to encourage and allay fears of the newcomers to growth. Several ladies volunteer to have their lives captured for the next few weeks while the Last Strain works through their bodies . . .

If you’ve been following the Goliath Virus stories, you’ll be happy to see a lot of familiar faces return!

Contains: (Growing women up to twelve feet)

AmberCollins 06-28-2022 07:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 4 of The Ravishing Miniaturists is now up! This was a fun installment with a really cool group shrinking scene! Things are heating up!

AmberCollins 07-01-2022 07:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A new month is starting with updates every few days! First up: Sarah's Lab - Part 5! This was SOOOOO much fun! I got to do a really cool in-shoe scene. Check it out here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-04-2022 08:07 AM

Now on Story Preview - The Miscalculation!

This was so much fun. I love giant couples who are destructive!

Synopsis:

Traci and Evan have been working on a BIG project . . .

They think they’ve created a portal to another dimension. But it doesn’t lead to another world, it just sends someone to another location on Earth. And, depending on how far away, the test subject gets a lot bigger! After Traci teleports a hundred yards away, she becomes twenty-five feet tall. So if she and Evan decide to teleport two miles away . . .

This story is perfect for fans of destruction and mega-sized sex in the city!

Contains: (giantess at 25 feet, giant woman and man at 300 feet)

Read it on Patreon: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-06-2022 07:53 AM

New story posted to Patreon!

Amanda's Roleplay - This is a fun shrinking man story! Check it out today at www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-07-2022 07:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A new journal entry is up! I've decided I want to shrink my husband AND my best friend, April. Should be a lot of fun . . .

AmberCollins 07-09-2022 07:36 AM

I just posted something totally unique . . . my first macro-furry story! If you like giant animal/human hybrids who wreck a city and use it as their personal orgy bedroom, then this story is for you!

Available at my Patreon: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-11-2022 07:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Giantesses of War - Part 5 is here! We introduce a new character who will be quite the villain. Gisela Ziegler comes from money. She craves power. I wonder how suddenly inheriting the ability to grow will help that? Our axis/allies teams are really shaping up! Read this and more at www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-13-2022 07:01 AM

New story is now up: A Giant Occupation, a sequel to Rise of the Vixens - If you like a little sci-fi with your giantess, check it out!

AmberCollins 07-16-2022 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The next installment of The Ravishing Miniaturists is now live on Patreon! Read it here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-18-2022 07:15 AM

New story up on Story Preview! Shrink on Demand 2: Poolside Shrinking!

Synopsis:

Same app, different girls!

Kaylie always wanted to try the BodyHack app but never had the courage to use it on herself. But after a day of drinking by the pool, she works up the courage to try it on her best friend Cindy!

But she fails to read the fine print—BodyHack Inc. will do the same thing to YOU if the app is abused. Now, both girls are shrinking and they can’t seem to shake the arousal . . .

Contains: (shrinking women)

Read it on Patreon: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-20-2022 08:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 5 of Apocalypse GROW is now live! The more I write this story, the more I realize this is how I'd want my size fantasy to go. A band that lets me change myself and anything else with just a thought!

AmberCollins 07-23-2022 06:35 AM

Now up on Story Preview - The Chronicles of Mandy: First Test

Synopsis:

Before the addiction, Mandy had to test the growth emitter.

Fans of growth will love this story as Amber Collins chronicles the beginning of Mandy’s growing adventure. Come along to see her test fire—it didn’t go at all how she planned!

When she starts to grow, she feels immense pleasure. Will she make it back to her lab before she’s too big to fit through the door?

Contains: (growing woman up to 30 feet)

Read it here: www.Patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 07-25-2022 10:05 AM

I've posted a new story to Patreon - Angel Investors - check it out of you like a little sci-fi with your shrinking woman and giantess fiction!

AmberCollins 07-26-2022 08:03 AM

August schedule has been updated on the first comment of this post! Lots of fun stuff coming. I still have Story Preview to unveil this month, and I have a bunch next month, too!

AmberCollins 07-27-2022 08:04 AM

Now on Story Preview - The Book Club 3 - The Gold Digger. Let's add a shrunken lady to the mix . . .

Synopsis:

Hailey always knew Paul had money . . . When he goes missing inside the town of Laurel Grove, she pursues. She meets the locals and is amazed that everyone is so friendly and attractive. But what she doesn’t know is that they are witches, and that they’ve had a shrunken Paul for months. As Hailey enters their coven, she finds the same fate as everyone else who passes through Laurel Grove . . .

Contains: (shrinking woman, shrunken man)

AmberCollins 08-01-2022 07:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Today starts a new month and we're kicking it off with an especially steamy installment of Sarah's Lab! Lots of shrinking, sexy fun!

Only on Patreon: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 08-02-2022 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Now is the best time to join. I am constantly pumping out size content! This is probably my most favorite month so far.

AmberCollins 08-03-2022 07:25 AM

Now on Story Preview - The Aphrodite Resort.

Synopsis:

Gordon loves his new job at the Aphrodite Resort. Having come from the adult film industry, he’s a natural at pleasing women.

Only his contract requires him to be six-inches tall . . .

Early into his job, he’s noticed by the assistant director, Heidi. Although it’s forbidden, Heidi is quite fond of Gordon. And then one night, the two agree to hookup as long as they keep it secret . . .

Contains: (Shrinking man to six inches)

AmberCollins 08-05-2022 07:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 6 of Apocalypse GROW is now available! They're starting to see that more people are out there . . .

AmberCollins 08-07-2022 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A new journal entry is now live! Go check out what we found after learning of the new setting on our 'shrink ray.' Loads of fun on the way!

Come join in the fun . . .

AmberCollins 08-10-2022 07:13 AM

I have such a fun story up on Patreon this morning. It's called Size Party. A group of people go on a 'murder mystery' style date for the weekend, only to discover that the food and drink makes you grow and shrink. This turns into a lot of sexy fun!

AmberCollins 08-13-2022 07:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Part 6 of the Ravishing Miniaturists is now up! I love the growth in this one! There's few lines I like better than "Okay, ladies, let's get big!"

Read it here on Tier 3: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

AmberCollins 08-15-2022 07:14 PM

New on Story Preview - Mel's New Shrink Ray!

Synopsis: Josh had always crushed on his old boss, Mel. When they are alone at a company retreat, she confesses she likes his shrunken man fantasy and that she has her own shrink ray to make it possible. Josh lets her shrink him and they’re off to a fun evening . . .

Until Mel receives a booty call from HER crush. Now there’s a new guy in the room but Mel doesn’t want the fun with Josh to end. She shrinks him down to micro size and now he’s part of the action!

Contains: (Shrinking men, between six inches tall and micro-sized.)

AmberCollins 08-20-2022 07:40 AM

Now on Story Preview: Shrunken World Order

Synopsis: John always fantasized about being under someone’s feet. Now, he’s been given the opportunity!

Microsity Inc. isn’t exactly a legitimate company . . . for years they’ve sought to solve the world’s problems. Head researchers Molly and Dave have a solution but it’s extreme: Shrink the world!

Now, little John has signed away his life to live in City 2A, the first of many miniature cities that will enslave most of humanity.

Contains: (shrinking man down to five inches, play with a giantess and giant man)

Read it before it hits Amazon: www.patreon.com/giantessamber